This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Defenders Season 3 Mid-Season Finale:The Deal

Topic » The Defenders Season 3..

1773 days 17 hours ago
Symmetry888
She pats his back. "Sometimes you have to be mean."
1773 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Bad kindness beats being mean any day”
1773 days 17 hours ago
Symmetry888
She bops him on the nose. "And being kind got you here crying. Come on, let's get you to bed." She helps him up.
1773 days 17 hours ago
flamergamer8
(Hey, sorry I have been gone all day. I am finally back)
1773 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“But being kind got you and me together”
*he hops into her arms scooby doo style*
1773 days 17 hours ago
Symmetry888
"You're just a cute tomato. Duh." Willow falls over because she weighs like nothing.
(hiii)
1773 days 17 hours ago
flamergamer8
(everyone ready for the episode closer?)
1773 days 17 hours ago
Symmetry888
(yup)
1773 days 17 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Blake sleeps Next to an empty bowl of ice cream in the dining room
1773 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Yep)
1773 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*teddy falls on her*
“Im no tomato”
1773 days 17 hours ago
flamergamer8
(Typing it out now)
1773 days 16 hours ago
flamergamer8
Connor opens the door and he smiles. He missed having his own place. He felt bad for not telling Prescott or Brian about leaving, but he wanted to get away from everything. For his and for Amy's sake, it was better if he was sitting out of the action. He turns towards the staircase when he notices something, the back door is ajar.

Connor:Hello?!?

Connor walks towards the kitchen. He starts to feel his skin tingle, and a sudden urge to just go back to the school. He fights the feelings back and he calls out again

Connor:Hello?!? Amy? You home?!?
1773 days 16 hours ago
flamergamer8
The door suddenly swings open, and Connor's eyes widen when he sees Aaron standing on his back porch.
Connor:Oh shit...

He turns around and he runs upstairs towards his bedroom. He can feel footsteps following him, but that only makes him want to run faster. He runs into his room and he slams the door shut behind him. He locks it, and not a second later he hears banging on the door.

Aaron:Just let this happen! Don't make me use one of them..!

Connor rummages through his desser for his Revolver, something he only thought he'd have to use on a wild animal that would try to hurt any of the animals on the farm, but now he needed it to try to fend off Aaron.

Connor:Leave me alone! I'm not one of them! You are after the wrong guy!
1773 days 16 hours ago
flamergamer8
Connor finds the gun just as Aaron breaks the door down, and Connor immediately fires the gun. The bullet lands in Aaron's gut, and Connor fires another. The bullet lands in Aaron's neck, and he falls to the floor.

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!