This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Defenders Season 3 Episode 2:The Bounty Hunter

Topic » The Defenders Season 3 Episode..

1801 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
“F”
1801 days ago
Symmetry888
"Wow, you had me worried for a sec there..." He smiles at her. "I get that feeling, too."
1801 days ago
NewNightmare7
*Shay smiles at him*

"Ok. Lets go back then" *she makes her way back into his apartment*
1801 days ago
Symmetry888
Willow looks around. "Did we pay respects?"
1801 days ago
flamergamer8
Benji:I mean, if you can stop him for just a few seconds it gives me time to strike
1801 days ago
spinfur
Maybe... Like I said I want to see how powerful I can get since maybe I can control it to fight with us instead of against
1801 days ago
flamergamer8
Monika laughs
Monika:You know what I mean though right? I mean, I feel like I did a poor job explaining it.

Carter follows her back, and he locks the door so nobody can just walk in after them
1801 days ago
Symmetry888
Cas leans closer, resting his hand close to hers. "I mean... I think I got the gist of it."
1801 days ago
Maya10
A newbie??? She doesnt know nemesis like we did!
1801 days ago
NewNightmare7
*Shay turns around to look at him*

"Do you want me to sleep on the couch or?"
1801 days ago
flamergamer8
Brian shrugs
Brian:He didn't come back on his own. He was summoned by Dennis. Dennis is dead. If anything she might know how he was able to come back to life. I don't know all the lore, I was only taught right from wrong.
1801 days ago
flamergamer8
Carter shakes his head
Carter:You can sleep in my bed if you want, I mean the couch isn't very comfortable..

Monika takes his hand and she smiles
Monika:I want to thank you for everything you've done to help me. I know sometimes I don't really want help and I can be stubborn, but I do appreciate it. Even if I don't say it right away
1801 days ago
Maya10
God help us. -smh and looks at naveah-
1801 days ago
Symmetry888
Cas holds her hand, smiling back. "Hey, we can be stubborn together. I think between the two of us, we'll come out okay."
1801 days ago
NewNightmare7
*She looks around at the couch and back*

"Yeah I agree. Im down"

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!