This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Defenders Season 3 Episode 2:The Bounty Hunter

Topic » The Defenders Season 3 Episode..

1777 days 7 hours ago
Maya10
Derp)
1777 days 5 hours ago
flamergamer8
Brian walks out the front door with a bag slung over his shoulder. He hurries his way down the steps and he walks towards the road. He stops only when he hears a voice calling after him.

Connor:Brian?!?

Brian turns around to see Connor at the top of the steps. Connor starts to walk after him, but Brian shakes his head.
Brian:Go back inside Connor! You aren’t coming along..!
Connor:Where are you going?!?

Brian turns around to face Connor and he shrugs.
Brian:I am going to finish this. Once and for all. I am going to find Aaron myself, and I am going to kill him. I am tired of getting attacked, for once I am going to bring the assault to him.

Connor frowns. He wants to go, but for him it would be suicide.
Connor:I guess I can’t stop you. Do you want me to tell them where you’re going?!?
Brian:You could, but I have no idea where I am going. I imagine once I am alone, they will find me.
Connor nods. Brian turns his back to him once again and he begins his journey, wherever it may lead to.
1777 days 5 hours ago
flamergamer8
~End of Episode~
1777 days 5 hours ago
flamergamer8
The Mid-Season finale is next.
1777 days 2 hours ago
Katherinee_
(Excitedd)

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!