This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Defenders Season 3 Episode 1:Refuge

Topic » The Defenders Season 3 Episode..

1820 days 14 hours ago
Symmetry888
Willow kisses him on the cheek, smirking. "Better. Well, off we go." She heads with him towards the mansion area. She texts back // totally fine! we could always some help around  //

Cas hallucinates in the alleyway and laughs to himself, totally doped up.
1820 days 14 hours ago
Symmetry888
use*
1820 days 14 hours ago
dan12233445566
David: Oh. Welp my stone completely took me off-course and has landed me here so unless my stone is willing to share with me why I am here, I will be on my way. I have things to do and I do not want to waste any time.
1820 days 14 hours ago
flamergamer8
Agent Carter and a few of his agents are waiting for Shay at her camp. Carter is sitting on a log watching the fire when Shay gets there, and he stands up as she approaches.
Agent Carter:Hello. The locals sent me out here, said there was a scary monster in the woods. You don't look like one to me..
1820 days 13 hours ago
flamergamer8
Brian nods slowly, still confused as to why David is suddenly there.
Brian:Ok..? Well, if you need to rest you're welcome to. Until you can regain some control over your Stone?
1820 days 13 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Blake recognizes Benji’s bullshit enthusiasm

“Uh huh.”

Blake thinks about how he can change the plan so Benji is less involved with the robbery

“Alright so when we get there, you’re gonna be talking to me through an ear piece. Just keep an eye out for anyone who shows up at the house.”

He continues to drive
1820 days 13 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Marjie Texts back*

Ok. Where do you want to meet up.
1820 days 13 hours ago
dan12233445566
*David sighs, running his hand through his hair*
David: I could use some rest but what is this a hotel and spa or something?
1820 days 13 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*teddy nods he goes and sees brian and david*
“Oh look another uh person who i totally remember his name....”

*gavin finishes feeding the homeless and struts around town*
1820 days 13 hours ago
Tommy123
*Kendall sits near a tree alone reading a book*
1820 days 13 hours ago
NewNightmare7
*Shay looking at all the men in front of her but more importantly the one talking, drops her crushed squirrel  and freezes for a moment, saying nothing. Looking at the imtimidating men in front of her, she immediately starts running away as fast as she can*
1820 days 13 hours ago
flamergamer8
Benji:So, I am a lookout? What do I do if someone arrives and you're still in the house?
1820 days 13 hours ago
Symmetry888
Cas slides over and just sort of lays there staring up at a leaky roof. It leaks muddy water onto his face and he's just in awe at the sensation.

Willow texts her // meet me out front! i'll find something for you to do // She blinks. "It's David Tennant. The Doctor Who."
1820 days 13 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Blake reaches into the cup holder next to his seat and pulls out an earpiece then hands it to Benji

“I told you, you’re gonna have an ear piece. If you see anyone coming to the house, just let me know. I’ll take care of it”
1820 days 13 hours ago
flamergamer8
Agent Carter and the rest of his men start to chase after Shay.
Agent Carter:Hey! Stop!

Brian laughs
Brian:No! This is my new school!

Benji nods and he puts the earpiece in.
Benji:Ok, I think i got it!

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!