This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Defenders Season 3 Episode 1:Refuge

Topic » The Defenders Season 3 Episode..

1798 days 10 hours ago
flamergamer8
Taven still looks at Monika with a worried look on his face, but he opts to say nothing. While Monika takes in the view of a different continent, Taven walks back inside.
1798 days 10 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Marjie Texts Willow*

Marjie: Hey
1798 days 10 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Blake walks up to Benji’s house and knocks on the door
1798 days 10 hours ago
flamergamer8
Benji groans when he feels the concrete hit his skin, and he brings himself to his knees.
Benji:Ok..I may have deserved that..
1798 days 10 hours ago
dan12233445566
*David looks at a newspaper article on the edge of the mass of papers in the pile. Reading it David realizes that the article says that all that was left in the crime scene was a pile of dust*
^Just like Cal's murder!^
*For the first time in a year, David actually smiles*
1798 days 10 hours ago
flamergamer8
Benji gets up and he starts walking again. When he sees Blake at his door he waves.
Benji:Hey Balke! Nobody is home!

Benji walks through the front yard on his way over to greet his friend
1798 days 10 hours ago
Symmetry888
Willow sees someone texted her and texts back // yelllllllo who is this // "Teddy, have you been giving my phone number away to girls who hit on you again?"

Cas crawls out of his dumpster and sits on the ground, pulling out a bottle of pills. He pops another into his mouth, swallowing it dry. He leans his head back against the wall and stares ahead, looking dead inside again as usual.
1798 days 10 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“I’ve never done that!………… ok maybe once...... or twice...... ok thatsbesides the point!”
*he huffs and glances around*

*gavin passes out the stolen burgers to the homeless people a smile on his face*
^God has abandoned these poor people.....^
1798 days 10 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Blake turns around and looks at Benji

“ I see that”

Blake steps off the front porch and walks towards Benji

“I heard you fall down back there but I didn’t want to turn around and see that sorry sight”
1798 days 10 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Marjie Texts back*

Hi Willow it’s Marjie. If you don’t remember me my dad helped fund your new school.
1798 days 10 hours ago
flamergamer8
Benji lets out an awkward laugh and he turns away for a moment.
Benji:Ya..that was probably the correct reaction to have..
1798 days 10 hours ago
dan12233445566
*David looks at the address that the paper says*
^Huh. So a place in New Jersey. Maybe I could drop by and scope out the place^
*David pulls out his stone and a portal open in front of him. The portals used to be a pearl white but ever since Cal's murder they have been slowly darkening into the pitch black it is now but David doesn't care*
*He walks into the portal and hoping to finally find something to help him save Cal*
1798 days 10 hours ago
Symmetry888
Willow pats him on the back. "Teddybear, you are terrible with women." She starts walking, then realizes she has no idea where she's going. "Where is Brian anyway?"
1798 days 10 hours ago
NewNightmare7
*In New Forest, Hampshire, a squirrel is roaming around the forest, casually grazing at the orange colour in the near distance. Walking closer, the squirrel doesnt realize that it walked into a small shadow. With no reaction, a floating rock crashes on its skull. From the shadow comes a 20 year old girl,  Shay*
1798 days 10 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*teddy huffs*
“Maybe i don’t wanna be good with women”
*he shrugs and walks towards the entrance*
“Maybe he’s outside like decorating.”

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!