This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Defenders Season 3 Episode 1:Refuge

Topic » The Defenders Season 3 Episode..

1784 days 7 hours ago
Maya10
Hmm. I dont live here. The ones who was here before had lives.
1784 days 6 hours ago
Ajathekween
Marjie: Ok. Wanna drink
1784 days 6 hours ago
Maya10
Drink? Why?
1784 days 5 hours ago
Maya10
Sitting outside takes a long breath-
1784 days 5 hours ago
flamergamer8
(Ok internet cut out again. I am going to make the closer tonight)
1784 days 4 hours ago
Symmetry888
(aw that's a shame :( gl gl)
1784 days 4 hours ago
flamergamer8
Taylor’s eyes slowly open. By the lack of sunlight coming in through the windows, he could tell that it was night. A perfect time to escape. He tries to get up, but his body is still too charred to do so. His eyes scan the room around him as he tries to figure out where he is. They finally meet on a figure in the doorway.
Aaron:Hello Taylor..

Taylor tries to scream out, but hardly any noise comes out of his mouth when he opens it. Aaron places his hand over Taylor’s mouth and he picks him up out of bed.

Aaron:Taylor, you are meant for better things.
Taylor doesn’t really have a choice as Aaron begins to drag him out of the Medical Bay.

Taven:Hello!

Aaron turns around to see Taven standing in the hallway. When Taven’s eyes meet with Aaron, they grow wide and he begins to run. He yells out for the only person he can think of to save him.

Taven:Monika! Monika help!

Taven turns the corner into a different hall before stopping. He can feel something enter his back and he falls down. Aaron puts the Stone Gun away, and he kneels over Taven to begin searching for his Stone. Monika arrives just as Aaron grabs Taven’s Stone, and she sends a blast of wind towards Taven. Taven flies back into the wall and he reaches in his coat pocket.

A smirk forms on Monika’s face and between her fingers, small currents of electricity begin to form.
Monika:I didn’t think you’d show up..
Aaron pulls the Time Gun out and he aims it at Monika.
Aaron:Your friend is dead, but don’t worry. You won’t get to watch him die. It’s time to go back to sleep…

Monika yells out in surprise as Aaron fires the gun.

Taven:Hello!

Aaron turns around and he immediately fires the Stone Gun at Taven. Taven falls down almost instantly and he starts to whimper.
Taven:No..! No!

Aaron once again drops Taylor and he walks over to Taven. Like a child without it’s mother, Taven weakly pleads for Monika to save him from his fate. This time, Monika isn’t there to save him when Aaron grabs the Lunar Stone.

Aaron:I am sorry. This has to be done..
Taven’s body disintegrates into nothing, just like his Stone. Aaron looks back at Taylor, who just watched the whole scene unfold.
Aaron:If you disobey me, you will end up like him. Got it?
Taylor nods his head slowly.
Aaron:Smart kid…

Aaron walks over to Taylor and he picks him up again. He slings Taylor over his shoulder and he walks out the back door.
1784 days 4 hours ago
flamergamer8
~End of Episode~
1784 days 4 hours ago
Symmetry888
(omg taven no :()
1784 days 4 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(God damn you monica from friends we all hate you 😡😡😡)
1784 days 2 hours ago
Maya10
Damn)
1784 days 1 hour ago
Logie56
(Rest in pieces, Taven. 😭)

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!