This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Defenders Series Finale

Topic » The Defenders Series Finale

2075 days 13 hours ago
Maya10
Save me...
^n..no...nemesis show they betrayed me. .^

-stumble back-
2075 days 13 hours ago
flamergamer8
Nemesis slips and falls on the ice rather comically. When he gets up, his face is a deep red and he starts shaking as his anger starts to get out of control.
2075 days 13 hours ago
JTthePrince
Brian V:  come on Liv, he had to show you something but it wasn't true. *steps towards her then a fireball at her feet* SNAP OUT OF IT
2075 days 13 hours ago
me2013
amy watches him as she shoots a piercing bean of water at his face
2075 days 13 hours ago
flamergamer8
Nemesis runs up to the group and one by one, he eventually paralyzes them all, with the exception of Brian as he lets Olivia take care of him. He stands over them, and the energy in his hands start to form into a blade.
Nemesis:Who will I kill first...
2075 days 13 hours ago
flamergamer8
The beam of water is Amy's last effort of defense, and it momentarily stuns Nemesis, sending him backwards
2075 days 13 hours ago
me2013
amy watches the interaction, paralysed, unable to do anything
2075 days 13 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*teddy sighs*
^god i’m a mess how am i going to explain us leaving those guys alone? We didn’t even try to help them^
(Dont bully teddy you meanie)
2075 days 13 hours ago
Maya10
Falls back, stares back at what i seens. Stone turn back white, tears stream down-
2075 days 13 hours ago
Maya10
We are all allowed to bully teddy)
2075 days 13 hours ago
Logie56
*Prescott falls to the ground, gulping as Nemesis stands above him, overlooking the group*

^This can't be over...I won't allow that result. Nemesis won't get what he wants.^
2075 days 13 hours ago
JTthePrince
Brian V: it's time to come back to me, otherwise I won't scare you again, I will not miss
2075 days 13 hours ago
flamergamer8
Nemesis looks at the fallen heroes, trying to decide who to kill first. He finally decides on Connor.
Nemesis:Time to finish what I started...
He raises the blade, prepared to strike. All of a sudden, the group is seemingly teleported inside someone's home, a wooden cabin.

(You can move but you can only interact with each other, you can't disturb the flashback but you will be in it like your experiencing it yourself)
2075 days 13 hours ago
Maya10
Stands up, walks to him. Stares up to him, - did you look for me...
2075 days 13 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*teddy frowns*
^hopefully nobody is disappointed in me i hate when people are mad^

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!