This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Defenders Series Finale

Topic » The Defenders Series Finale

2058 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*teddy keeps walking tearing up a bit*
^oh god we really let everyone down....^
2058 days 6 hours ago
Logie56
Prescott: Your supposed game of cat & mouse will end today, we'll make sure of it.
2058 days 6 hours ago
flamergamer8
Nemesis looks over at Prescott.
Nemesis:Are you sure about that?
He reaches out and grabs an invisible Cal who tried to sneak up on him again. He looks at Cal and Cal's body becomes paralyzed once again.
2058 days 6 hours ago
JTthePrince
Brian V: don't try me Nemesis, I'd rather kill her than let her be under your control
2058 days 6 hours ago
me2013
Amy creates a wall of water that circles Nemesis, making it smaller and smaller, closing in until piercing torrential rain falls on him
2058 days 6 hours ago
Logie56
*Prescott glares in Nemesis direction, trying to brainwash him. He doesn't know positively whether it will work or not*
2058 days 6 hours ago
Maya10
Seeing brian v, just stares-
2058 days 6 hours ago
flamergamer8
Nemesis flinches as the water surrounds him, taking him off guard. He still manages to get a word out as the water gets more intense
Nemesis:We'll see about that Brian!
2058 days 6 hours ago
Maya10
Looks up at the water surround nemesis, my hands turn ice-
2058 days 6 hours ago
JTthePrince
Brian V: *anger begins to boil causing his eyes to glow* I'M GOING TO KILL YOU BASTARD *shoots a fire ball at him*
2058 days 6 hours ago
Logie56
Prescott: ^We're gonna need the other god stone user to show up eventually, can only do so much ourselves.^

*he watches Amy's water turn to a solid state*
2058 days 6 hours ago
flamergamer8
Nemesis's eyes turn black and he shoots a ball of energy that pierces through the tunnel of water that surrounds him, sending it towards Prescott.
2058 days 6 hours ago
Maya10
No
-send an ice wall up to deflect the fireball-
2058 days 6 hours ago
me2013
Amy shoots a blast of water at the energy ball moving towards Prescott hoping to slow it down to minimise the impact
2058 days 6 hours ago
JTthePrince
Brian V: You can't save him Olivia, I'm stronger than you always have been

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!