This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Defenders Series Finale

Topic » The Defenders Series Finale

2058 days 9 hours ago
Logie56
*Prescott makes it so when the ball has slowed down, Nemesis controls it to move in another direction. He weakly smiles at Amy and gives her a thumbs up*
2058 days 9 hours ago
flamergamer8
Nemesis breaks out of the now frozen water and he makes his way towards the group.
2058 days 9 hours ago
Maya10
At least he show me truth.  And whats best for our child!!
-hiss, steps forward more-
2058 days 9 hours ago
me2013
Amy creates a large wall of water between nemesis and the rest of the group
2058 days 9 hours ago
flamergamer8
Nemesis looks over at Olivia and Brian before looking at the rest of them. Connor takes another step backward and Nemesis smiles.
Nemesis:Where are you going boy? Are you...afraid?
2058 days 9 hours ago
JTthePrince
Brian V: yeah he showed me as well, but the difference is, I'm not easily controlled like you my fear won't stop me *steps towards Olivia*
2058 days 9 hours ago
me2013
Amy moves in front of connor, blocking nemesis direct line of sight, motioning connor to stay behind them.
2058 days 9 hours ago
flamergamer8
Nemesis runs at the water barrier, not fooling around anymore. His eyes turn black again and the water starts to steam
2058 days 9 hours ago
Logie56
Prescott: Leave him out of this, you already hurt Connor once! Why don’t you go pick on somebody your own size, or would those people be in the graveyard?
2058 days 9 hours ago
me2013
Amy increases the flow of the water, creating a solid wall, yelling for it to be turned to ice once again
2058 days 9 hours ago
Maya10
Stares, stone turns to a medium white. Unclench my hand -
Smh- n..no
2058 days 9 hours ago
flamergamer8
Nemesis raises his hand and once again, the image of that of his daughters death gets played into their minds.
Nemesis:You cannot win, you can only slow me down.
2058 days 9 hours ago
Logie56
*Prescott makes Nemesis run right into the newly created patch of ice face first, knocking him back on the street*
2058 days 9 hours ago
JTthePrince
Brian V: yeah he showed me a vision of me killing you and our child, trying to get me to be like him. Now I believe he showed me what I have to do to save you so stand aside or I'll be forced to go through you
2058 days 9 hours ago
Logie56
(Teddy’s upset he can’t try giving Nemesis another hug.)

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!