This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3 Mongolia Discussion

Topic » S3 Mongolia Discussion

2200 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
**JAYHAWK GETS MEDICALLY EVACUATED FOR 5TH**
2200 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
JB (_JB_) Confessional EP:13 (Finale Episode)

FINAL FOUR!

It sucks that Zach self-voted because he was talking about how he did not want to win, just to be a part of the jury. Now, he ain't even on the jury. And he was the perfect Final 2 partner because I knew I could beat him 100%. Now, I have Clair, Ferdi, and James left in the game.

Zach had said how he didn't want to be in the game, so I was preparing for this to happen. This got me to talk to James and put the idea in his head that his best chance to win the game is with me in the end because all the Tsoros are on the jury, which makes Ferdi a bad person to take to the end, and Clair is the person we all need out.

I think Ferdi and James both want Clair out at F4, which is fine, but I need Ferdi out before F3 in case he wins FIC and takes James. I think if Clair and James are in the F3 with me, I'm a lock for the F2. James would be forced to take me if he won because Clair is the bigger threat in his eyes. And Clair has said she would take me to the end, and I believe her. She's been honest with me the whole game and I think she believes she can beat anyone with her resume. A Final 2 with me and Clair would be a challenge for me but it is something that I think I could win.

Bring on the finale!
2200 days 9 hours ago
lhooper902976
wow
2200 days 8 hours ago
sarge455
This is what happens when players take an inactive along in the game. Glad the host did not put up with that and take out an unimportant player in the game.

Now on to see if JB or Clair will make it to the end. Who is the better player is about to be seen.
2200 days 7 hours ago
Christian_
jb or clair needs to win, id die of happiness
2200 days 5 hours ago
IRandomal123
Clair FTW Ive been saying it since Day 1
2197 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
JB (_JB_) Confessional EP:13 (Finale Episode)

Going into today, my ideal F2 partner is James. I just simply can't see the jury giving him the win. I can see the jury voting for Clair to win and I can see the jury voting for Ferdi to win as well, so I would prefer if those two were next on the jury.

If everything went my way, the Final 4 boot would be Ferdi because then that will ensure that I would probably go to F2 regardless of who won immunity. I firmly believe Clair and James would both take me to the F2 if they won immunity. Basically, I need Clair in the Final 3 because it ensures that I'm going to sit in the Final 2 because everyone sees Clair as the biggest threat in the game, even though she isn't. I feel like I'm the biggest threat in the game. I hold all the cards and I feel like I have the most power in the game tonight.

It's a great position to be in and I would love to finish it out and be the last one standing. Just two challenges are in my way.
2197 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Rooting for JB tonight.
2197 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
JB snags the first immunity of the night!

Very fortunate, Ferdi was right there and had he looked one more placement over he would've won immunity.  I think he's going home as of right now and it's a bit sad judging he had a good low key underdog story.

As of right now, I think JB is going to the end either way.  However, if Clair is smart she'll cut him and it's not because she can't beat him.  It's because I think James is less of a threat.

Overall, this is a good final four.
2197 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Ferdi (dutchone29) Confessional EP:13 (Finale Episode)

So neither Clair or JB is voting with me right now... But JB is voting Clair out I feel and Clair would be stupid to not vote JB out next round. They're all "Muh Tsoros jury" so I'm just telling I was just a number and a name for Dan and that I barely did stuff with Natalie...
2197 days 9 hours ago
DBWs
I feel like Nat added a lot to the season (more than anyone else probs) but I just hate when jurors fight other jurors at FTC. Settle that shit either out of the game or move on, I feel like if people ever do it in the FTC forum it's just for fan service/to be remembered more idk. It's one thing to back up a finalist to another juror by clarifying something, I just hate the back and forth between her and Clair.

Out of the final 2, hoping for a JB win (think it's gonna happen tbh, wouldn't be surprised by a 6-1 vote), but James wouldn't be too bad. He played a lowkey game and stayed loyal/with the numbers, although I feel like in a season like this when so many people HATED the tribe loyalty that started at the first swap, his case isn't strong this time around.
2196 days 14 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
jb is a good player i expect him to win
2196 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
bigben1996
CoachWade
I'm putting my money on JB to win the season. I don't know why but I think he can do it

-----

I'm actually getting similar vibes about JB.  He seems to be in a decent spot, but at the same time nobody is after him.  I think the only conflict JB will run into is if a Natalie or Stephen decides he's a huge threat because they've played with him before in older group games.

YALL SMART
2196 days 9 hours ago
dwipeouts
Hey y'all
2196 days 8 hours ago
haycsclair
Thank you for the love, VL. <3 YOU!

No one hates me. :)

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!