This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3 Mongolia Discussion

Topic » S3 Mongolia Discussion

2203 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
DBWs
I know that James doesn't send much but I think he's probs the dark horse. He's clearly shown that he's willing to mix things up in the past, and is part of one of the 4 goatmen. I think if the 4 goats get together, he has the best chance to steal the win from Clair/JB/Nat.

----

I agree.  However, from what I'm seeing at this tribal thus far it seems as if those four won't be working together.  I think James is sort of playing the game Josh was set up for and I even said in my assessment he could be a key swing or go early.  Well, that happened to Josh so I think James is poised for a deep run in the game.
2203 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Zach (ziggyzaggy16) Confessional EP:10

Ugh, Natalie is so annoying apparently she is trying to get James to go after me so she can stay another round but luckily Ferdi trusts me more and Clair has JB under her thumb so there should be enough votes to send her packing. I understand where she is coming from seeing that her life is on the line but at this point all the Tsoros members left are screwed unless someone over there finally makes a big move
2203 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Ferdi (dutchone29) Confessional EP:10

Soooo JB wants to work with me and he's like "so glad we talked" and please you're making me puke, you want me to take out Clair and Natalie which I will do but then I'm coming for your ass. He's the next biggest threat.
2203 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Ferdi (dutchone29) Confessional EP:10

In an ideal world I would be in the final 2 with Ziggy or Jayhawk and taking James to F4 as the person who's slightly more threatening than me.
2203 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
**NATALIE GETS 7TH**
2203 days 10 hours ago
IRandomal123
Bye Clair next :(
2203 days 6 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
absolutely robbed. now that most of the narrators are gone looks like we'll be getting just a line or two of insight now...
2203 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
JB (_JB_) Confessional EP:11

So Natalie is finally out and I can breathe a sigh of relief. Natalie was always challenging my place in the game and I knew that getting past her would be a major turning point in the game.

The debate in this round between her and Ziggy was actually deciding between whether Natalie really wanted me in the game. Her vote said that she wanted me, but I knew I wasn’t in her longterm plans.

Natalie wasn’t in my longterm plans because she was dangerous in this game. She threw everything at a wall, throwing fake powers and idols, and seeing if something stuck. Unfortunately for her, nothing did.

Now, I have a Final 2 with Clair, Zach, and Ferdi. That would be my ideal Final 4, but Clair is my biggest threat left. But if I’m being totally honest, I think I could beat any of them in a F2. My top Final 2 choice is Zach because I’ve been the most loyal to him and I think he would be the easiest to beat.

Right now, Ziggy and James are the people I want gone the most because I don’t think they want me in their Top 2. The reason why Ziggy is the target tonight is because he said I would be the next target after Clair had gone. Once Ziggy goes, I’ll have more freedom to target whoever I want.
2202 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
James (J2999) Confessional EP:11

Quite sad Natalie is gone. Literally none of them messaged me saying what the plan was, so I definitely feel at the bottom and won't be surprised if this is my last Tribal.
2202 days 10 hours ago
IRandomal123
How is Clair not the target wow.
2202 days 10 hours ago
sarge455
Cause she has got this game completely in her hands...lol
2201 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
**ZIGGY GETS 6TH**
2201 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Ferdi (dutchone29) Confessional EP:12

Well - last vote didn't go as planned. I wanted to target Jayhawk. This would leave me with Ziggy as a duo, and would keep JB and Clair both in, needing to target each other at F5 if my plan went through. Sadly, the Olkhonud sticked back together and eliminated Ziggy. Right now my top priority is getting one of JB/Clair out, leaving me with the other, Jayhawk, and James; I think and hope I can work my way into the FTC but winning challenges is a huge obstacle. If I make the F3 with one of James/Jay and one of JB/Clair I think James/Jay would take me to the finals - but that would require them to win and of FUCKING DAMN COURSE Clair and JB are the biggest challenge threats. For sure is that one of them has to get out this round so let's make that my priority first of all.
2200 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
James (J2999) Confessional EP:12

So I should be set to get top 3 at the moment! Happy with how the game has gone so far, proud of my social too considering I've not been voted yet despite being vulnerable every tribal!
2200 days 10 hours ago
DBWs
Damn this has been a disappointing season, but I'm hoping for a JB v Clair fight for the win at the end at least. The pre-merge started interesting, but was just a bunch of people getting swapped fucked, and the merge started interesting af with Josh going from the swing vote to being taken out, then a rock draw. After that though, the season has just been predictable. Honestly a James/Ferdi final 2 is what would redeem some of the season for a lolz factor, or a JB v Clair but I doubt they'd take each other. I do think James/Ferdi actually have good cases though, Ferdi has been counted out as in the minority from the start and a constant underdog, while James has been able to shift between alliances easily without any real consequences. However, I can't see either of them beating JB/Clair just because they are JB/Clair.

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!