This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S13 England - Second Chances Discussion

Topic » S13 England - Second Chances..

2993 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Christian (Lavaworks) Confessional EP:1

I'll make sure to send in a more detailed confessional later once I've got some more stuff established, but for now you can read my favorite alliance I've ever made LOL

Christian/Natasha FTW lol

Oh my god I can't tell you happy this alliance makes me lol
Hopefully 39 virtual days from now, we're both in finals remembering this moment :)
>Christian, I could not agree with you more at all. It's so refreshing to hear words like that. I definitely would be honored to be your #1 home base that I can always revert back to. We can obviously put on poker faces for other alliances too, but thats just minor game stuff.
>>Oh my god same
>>I know from your season you value loyalty so much, and there's just not enough of those people anymore
>>Everyone's focused on making big moves and backstabbing each other but being loyal is underrated :(
>>In this game, I feel like you need a solid #1 ally that you can trust 100% and I would love it if we could be that duo that rules the game :)
>>>But in all honesty, I seriously would love to work with you - I think you and I would make a great pair and even though we're both smart enough to go make a bunch of other deals with other people, I'd chose to put most of my trust our duo.
>>>>That would literally be a dream come true LOL.
>>>>I figured Ben would put you on this season so you were my #1 person I wanted to work with coming into this season
>>>>Also if I happen to stumble across your tribes idol while looking I'll make sure to send you the link so you can get it :)
>>>>>you are actually such a sweetheart haha I'm sad you aren't on my tribe cuz ur avi is so recognizable to me but alas, hopefully a tribe swap could bend us together
>>>>>>Lol I wish I was important enough to have idols hidden on my blogs haha
>>>>>>And my 2 cent creepy relationship was hardcore rooting for you last season and being devastated when you lost haha
>>>>>>>i cannot tell u how many times i opened up ur blog last season looking for an idol.
>>>>>>>so when i saw your profile in the main group i was like "cmmmmmm........where have i seen him before?" and then i was like "OH ITS HIM!"
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>lol thats my 2 cent history of my creepy relationship to you
2993 days 15 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Why have I been mentioned if 1/4 of the confessionals so far?
2993 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Maybe it's because you're relevant @Andrea
2993 days 14 hours ago
Guigi
Who is your favorite to win? I WANT JOHN TO WIN CUZ I ROBBED HIM OF HIS WIN :x
Who are you excited to see play? John, Tico (MY LOVE), Queen Ivy (Slay Gurl), Natasha :)
Who least deserved to come back? anyone that i dont know about
Who do you think will be the first boot? TOTAL GUESS HERE : Josh
Who did you want to see come back? EVERYONE THAT I MENTIONED IN THE EXCITED TO SEE PLAY and Jon as well i just hope he FLOPS SO HARD XD
2993 days 14 hours ago
Guigi
Our seventeenth returning castaway was someone who embraced being a villain in their season.  This castaway was very outspoken and blunt however they won multiple immunity challenges and looked like the strategic force leading their season.  This castaway fell two challenges short of making it to the end and looked as if he was winning had he gotten there.  He also doesn’t like Sydney (Guigi) so that’s a plus in my book.

still some shade thrown my way i see ...
2993 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Also one more bit of information.

This season was suppose to be nine pre-merge boots and nine post-merge boots in tribes of three (three pre-merge/three post-merge per tribe).  However I had a lot of difficulty cutting people from Palau so that ultimately changed the theme of the season so there is now twelve post-merge boots and nine pre-merge boots (four post-merge/three pre-merge per tribe).

Some Notables that Declined:

-Kenneth (konohavillage1) - Blood vs. Water
-Renny (TheRenny) - Thailand
-Ethan (thewinner) - India
-Scott (byp123) - Hawaii
-Chris (Chris1080) - Sri Lanka
-Siv (Whoa) - Barbados

Notables Who Didn't Make the Final Cut:

-Andrew (AndrewWeltner) - Hawaii
-Dana (TotsTrashy) - Thailand
-Jax (JacksonWalsh) - Barbados
-Azri (subfriend) - Myanmar
-Jake (tundrahenry101) - Barbados
-Joe (JoeDaManXD) - Barbados
-Andrea (IceIceBaby) - Sri Lanka
-Hudson (rapidsmartypants) - Barbados
-Andy (CraftyPoo) - Blood vs. Water

Notables Didn't Answer Mails:

-Daniel (DanielzSnooz) - Hawaii
-Sebastian (Luckybucket) - India
-Michael (FairyBoss) - Palau
-Tony (tonyiptony) - Iceland
-Zach (zachboy967) - Jordan
-Crystal (Groupgamer23) - Barbados
-Zyler (MJFJUNE) - Palau
-Austyn (Oysterman11) - Hawaii
-RJ (Realchance) - Iceland

Agreed to be on cast than logged off:

-Andrea (yonni98) - Thailand
2993 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Notable who decided to not answer mail till day before...

Sam (sssp123) - Nepal
2993 days 14 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Zach left the site and just came back yesterday
2993 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
I probably should of been a bit more open for the Sri Lanka people but I had already had pretty much the entire cast ready for the most part.
2993 days 14 hours ago
Guigi
KEN WAS ROBBED!

AND MICHEAL SHOULD OF TOOK JON'S PLACE !
2993 days 14 hours ago
Guigi
and NEWZ SHOULD OF TOOK BEN'S PLACE
since he clearly still hates me :(
2993 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Jon is probably one of the most deserving returnees he is the face of Palau but he has to share it with Tico.
2993 days 13 hours ago
Guigi
EXCUSE ME Ben But I'M the face of Palau so please shut it before you make a fool out of yourself

oh wait you already are since you suck at hosting ;)
2993 days 13 hours ago
Guigi
2993 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Guigi
EXCUSE ME Ben But I'M the face of Palau so please shut it before you make a fool out of yourself

oh wait you already are since you suck at hosting ;)

---

You sent zero confessionals while the other two did so go back in your corner okay :)

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!