This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S13 England - Second Chances Discussion

Topic » S13 England - Second Chances..

2965 days 13 hours ago
DryIceBros
Survivor8
If I add up every single friend I've ever had it wouldn't even be equal to 150 people so grats Brandon. You are the man

I could count every friend I have in real life with one hand. Maybe even one finger. Not counting relatives, 0.
2965 days 10 hours ago
Blondelle
Guigi
#QazWasPushed
#NatashaWasPushed

its crazy how a shitty player like me can win a season
but players like Natasha and Qaz cant win a season in 2 attempts :x

I just haven't figured out exactly how to win, but one day I will! Ivy you CANNOT be sad about your performance this season when you SLAY in everything else, including this! We got FF! We made Top 8, and in my eyes that's great!
2965 days 10 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Blondelle
I just haven't figured out exactly how to win, but one day I will! Ivy you CANNOT be sad about your performance this season when you SLAY in everything else, including this! We got FF! We made Top 8, and in my eyes that's great!

Aw girl I love you! I was just kinda sad I couldn't live up to the standards I put myself on in Barbados. Honestly you played SO good in both of your seasons and I honestly think a win for you is bound to happen soon. You're such a great player, girl! Literally the Kelley Wentworth of this series thanks to your amazing idol play in Sri Lanka and always getting an idol :p I didnt even know you had one when we played xD
2965 days 8 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
wow, 1025 posts
2965 days 8 hours ago
Blondelle
im not surprised. this series and viewers lounge is too poppin rn
2965 days 7 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Ivy, Natasha and I will get our Ben wins at some point!
2965 days 7 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
^^^^^
We can hope :D

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!