This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S13 England - Second Chances Discussion

Topic » S13 England - Second Chances..

2993 days 11 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Shoutout to Brandan & Erik for wanting me to return. I was robbed. A lot of notables were robbed for this season, but it's alright. Hopefully I'll return at some point ^_^
2993 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
OH MY GODDDD THIS CAST IS POPPING OFF SO HARD
Natasha is doing a literal 180 from last season, she's in everyone's corner.
2993 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
There's so many people I'm rooting for in this cast. Can't wait to see how mman plays. He didn't get a big chance to play in my game but he made the finals. One of the few moves he made locked him into the final 3. I'm hoping he has that same intuition to position himself in a way no one will target him.
2993 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Brandon (brandonrichie) Confessional EP:1

(Just to be clear, I DO want my confessionals in the VL).

That's right, bitches! The queen of mean is back! And this time, I'm going to fix my mistakes from Sri Lanka and take my title.

Coming into this game, I was praying to GOD that I didn't have Tico, Andrea, Natasha, Mike, Gregory, or Luis on my tribe. I have had problem with all of them, and I know how good Natasha and Tico are. Unfortunately, this cast is not too fond of me already. I have to come into this game and make the strongest bonds possible with every single person I come across. I want these people to think that I'm their friend in and out of the game. I want them to trust me one-hundred percent and tell me everything. I plan on being loyal to them, in return, until it's time to cut their throat. I have no problem backstabbing ANYONE in this game to get to the top. That's just the way I have to play to get to the top. Obviously I'm not going to be able to fly under the radar this game; most of the people here are familiar with how I played in Sri Lanka. I'm going to have to perfect my social, strategic, and physical games to stay alive.

Right off the bat, I think I got a pretty stacked tribe. Myself, Mike, Shadi, and Qaz were all in Cmack's Survivor: Heroes v. Villains recently. Myself, Shadi, and Qaz were all on the villain tribe. My relationships with them was actually fairly positive for the short amount of time I was on, and I would definitely love to work with them. However, Mike was extremely rude to me and I want him to go first. He's a dick, and I don't know how he was considered a hero.

Ivy and I seem to get along very well, and she's someone I could see myself aligning with until it's time to slit her throat. John and Robby are going to be crucial. I'm going to talk to them, be super sweet, and hopefully get them on my side. I want to run my tribe while simultaneously making my alliance feel like they're all my F2.

I came here to win. I've gotten a second chance to right my wrongs, and there's no way in hell I'm going to let it slip from me. I'm going to fight until the bitter end and do every possible thing I can to get to the top. You better not underestimate me, because I'm ready to start an all-out war.
2993 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Luis (_Adidas_) Confessional EP:1

Well Mr Ben we meet again. 10 seasons ago, 1 year ago. I have difficulty with trying to recall as to which one was this season I played because I am honored to have a great summary made. Defenetly made me proud

"Our eighteenth returning castaway was another person who was invited to All-Stars but didn’t play due to the fact they were offline at the time.  In their original season this castaway was one of the first real strategists in the series as he got his own ally to play an idol on him and idoled out the eventual winner of Survivor All-Stars.  This castaway was ultimately one challenge shy of likely winning the game regardless who he was up against proving to be an underdog while still strategic."

The only mistake I made last season was that I wasn't aware of the social aspect of the game, I really just focused on strategic.
This time around I put social game on top, that's been working ever since I've gotten back to group games and it's working great. I can manage to create these bonds with everyone and just see if I can form trust or alliances.
This cast isn't really that threatening to me but I am aware that there are 4 Palaus in this cast and one of them is in my tribe and was also a villain in their season. I've reached out to my entire tribe and already starting to form my relationships.

This season is going to be wild
2993 days 2 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Cast Assessment:

Abenaki (Red Buffs)

Chris (Carraid73) - Nepal - Eh.
Christian (Lavaworks) - Blood vs. Water - Cute.
Felix (CharlieBibi) - India - Satan.
JB (_JB_) - Iceland - Eh.
Josh (mman23) - Jordan - Witch.
Peyton (MyMilkshakes) - Barbados - Who.
Tico (ticofernandez) - Palau - Cute.

Belgae (Black Buffs)

Brandon (brandonrichie) - Sri Lanka - Disgusting, ugly, unnecessary waste of a Sri Lankan spot. Who is he?
Ivy (_ivyyy_445) - Barbados - Eh.
John (Coffeybean94) - Palau - Who.
Mike (Survivor8) - Palau - Gonna flop.
Qaz (Qazwdxedc) - India - Irrelevant.
Robby (Robbyjak) - Myanmar - Eh.
Shadi (Chastain) - Blood vs. Water - Iconic.

Parisi (Grey Buffs)

Dan (TheDirtyBrock) - Myanmar - Who.
Gregory (DryIceBros) - Barbados - Even bigger Who.
Jon (xRAIN_shooter) - Palau - UGLIEST HOMEWRECKER TO EVER SET FOOT ON THE EARTH WHO TRIES SO HARD TO BE ME.
Luis (_Adidas_) - Iceland - Who.
Natasha (Blondelle) - Sri Lanka - Future WInner.
Sean (Caliboy) - Thailand Eh.
Trey (trey2288) - Jordan - Biggest WTF of the season, who does he think he is taking someones deserving spot :O

My assessment is accurate.
2993 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Looks like we're seeing a lot of what's happening on Belgae and Parisi.

Not so much Abenaki but I will say I talked to JB on skype last night and it seems as if he was working with Felix.
2993 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
i love this mix of players. seems like a good bit of diversity
2993 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
"Kenneth is not on this season. I'm making this very clear!"
@Sydney @Sydney @Sydney @Sydney @Sydney @Sydney @Sydney
2993 days ago
bigben1996

*Sent to Qaz as well*

So coming into this game, I know I have one person I can trust: Qaz. This cutie tried saving me until the bitter end in Cmacks'a Survivor: Heroes v. Villains even though the odds were for sure stacked against me. I went home anyways, but he definitely tried saving me and I am indebted to him. I'm going to do everything in my power to get him and myself to the Final Two. And if it comes down to it, I'll sacrifice myself if it means he will have a seat at Final Tribal. I'm dubbing us "The Goblins" because we're evil as fuck and we're going to cause mischief in this game. These bitches better watch out for us <3 xoxo
2993 days ago
bigben1996

I literally only sent that previous confessional to make Qaz think I have his back 100%. I would say I only have a solid 70%. I like the kid, but I'll cut him loose in a fucking heartbeat, I don't care. At the end of the day there can only be one winner, and I'd much rather it be me than him.

Did you like the part where I said I would sacrifice myself so that he could win? LMFAO. "And the a Survivor Oscar goes to... Brandon Richie for successfully making Qaz think he's loyal to him!" I can just imagine myself strutting down that red carpet and claiming my golden trophy, tears in my eyes. I'd thank daddy Ben for the opportunity and the crowd would roar. Oh gosh, that would be DELICIOUS.

This confessional move was strategic. Having Qaz in the confessional mail recipients makes him feel like I'm honestly with him 100%. If I thought someone was with me and would lay down their torch for me, I'd sure as hell not want to vote me out. I need Qaz's vote to take over my tribe, and eventually the entire game, so this is just my first step in doing so.

*Leans back on a tree and enjoys a sip of a coconut*

(Wait do they have coconuts in England?)
2993 days ago
Fobbyiyg
brandons rediculous unorthodox gameplay <3
2993 days ago
konohavillage1
he's just not charismatic. like there's no quality in him that makes me go like "you little rascal!" but i forgive him.
2992 days 23 hours ago
KingGeek
only one person from nepal? wow. where's mrs. laura's second chance
2992 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
^

Never answered the mail :(

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!