This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S1 Hawaii Discussion

Topic » S1 Hawaii Discussion

3372 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Eric A./awwsum11 Confessional
----------------------------------------

IC:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, believe or not, I actually used to take notes in Survivor seasons to look at in case of this sort of challenge. I stopped doing that, because hosts weren't doing anything with the info I had, so I feel like I was betrayed by chance in this one. I know I needed this, so I sit here, waiting for my elimination.

Alliances:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, right now, I have an alliance with Cole and I want to bring him to the finals, but as said before, I'm fucked. I talked to both him and Daniel about getting out Scott and Cole was all for it, but Daniel didn't respond. I then said this to Cole, thinking it might mean Daniel's against me, but what confirmed that was this quote from Daniel:

"Yeah there isn't much to say tbh lol"

I never said anything to him between that and my original message, so I now know Cole and him and talking and bye bye me. I'm have my bags packed and I'll make my final goodbyes. I wish these three the best of luck and I'm just disappointed I made it this far, just to come in 4th, :(
3372 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Daniel R./DanielzSnooz Confessional
-----------------------------------------------

just depends on who wont win against me at the end. I know i've already took the finals spot. Like really i havent been a target this whole game and without that shield of CJ i thought i'm good but i'm golden tbh.

Now to the vote
Eric wins a lot of challenges which is huge for him in the jury
Scott is the underdog and is loved by the jury but has no arguments

I outta go with scott even though i'll lose another vote there. Eric has as many agro people on him like me. Then ya got cole =P.

So yeah i vote scott
PS. Have i ever got a vote yet?
3371 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Scott W./byp123 Confessional
-------------------------------------

Well they got me. I don't care what alliances he has with Eric and Cole, but Daniel has to understand that Eric is the underdog hero and an immunity beast. I'm still trying to process why he would rather take his chances in the final 3 with Eric over me but I guess I'm kind of biased. Anyways this game was fun. I liked being able to play the Kass/flipper style of game since I've never really played that way before. Just disappointed to get cut short of the end once again *looks at my profile* I will be voting for Eric if he makes it to the end Daniel can suck my ass and Cole... eh.

---------------------------

Thanks for hosting Ben! I enjoyed a lot of the challenges and overall had a good time with this game. Sorry for always taking so long to vote lmao
3371 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Scott W./byp123 Confessional
-------------------------------------

LOL JUST FOUND OUT DANIEL VOTED ME OUT BECAUSE HE WAS SCARED OF ROCKS WHEN IN REALITY IF IT TIED HE WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO DRAW ONE. THIS IS THE WORST ELIMINATION EVER WORSE THAN WHEN I LOST A 1 HOUR FIREMAKING CHALLENGE IN BINGO'S GAME
SORRY FOR CAPS BUT ITS JUST FOR EMPHESIS

RIP ME
3371 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Eric A./awwsum11 Confessional
-----------------------------------------

So, this is it. This is the final time I will be writing one of these unless I turn up for All-Stars. It's been a bumpy ride, but in the end, I made it to the final 3. I don't know if Cole will choose me or not, but after what Scott said, I think he'll choose Daniel and I have my bag packed.
*sniffs*
I'll miss this place, these people, everything. I wish it didn't have to end, but after 38 days, we come down to this.
*sighs*
Well, let's get to it, :)
3371 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
We have our Final 2 with Cole and Daniel.
3369 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
REUNION & LIVE READING OF THE VOTES TONIGHT

Along with the reveal to next season
3369 days 9 hours ago
kekgeek
Sorry for my shitty season VL
3369 days 9 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
yeah I sucked sorry you guys
3369 days 9 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Ryans a bitch
3369 days 9 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
just needed to point that out there
3369 days 8 hours ago
preznewton44
"I can see Cam making the merge but not jury. In my opinion Cam needs thewinner in order to do well in group games. Still curious about his game in general"

Sixth place.
3369 days 8 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I think cole played the greatest game I've ever seen on tg
3369 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
preznewton44
"I can see Cam making the merge but not jury. In my opinion Cam needs thewinner in order to do well in group games. Still curious about his game in general"

Sixth place.

I know the truth now.

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!