This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S1 Hawaii Discussion

Topic » S1 Hawaii Discussion

3378 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
We are down to our Final 5 soon to be Final 4 so I will do a brief cast analysis of the Final 5 on who probably has the best chance to win in a specific order.  This is just my own opinion.  I will start from the best chance to win all the way down to has the least chance.

Connor- Connor has been a big target throughout the merge and has always had his way for the most part despite always being targetted.  Connor has played a solid game all around and in my opinion is very likable to the jury the question is can Connor continue to have his way during tribal and make it to the Final Tribal Council or is he just to big a threat that people want to take out now rather than later.  Connor would be a great winner.

Scott- Scott in my opinion like Connor has played a very solid game.  Scott has had a lot of influence during the early merge and hasnt dissapointed since.  Scott in my opinion could very likely be our winner this season if he can make it to the end for his overall gameplay and not dominating in every single area of the game rather a mix of all it.  Scott would be a very good winner.

Eric- Eric is the underdog this season.  He hasnt had his way all merge and yet he still is somehow still in the game winning crucial immunities and is now guaranteed spot in the Finale.  All though Eric would be a great winner maybe like a Fabio for winning a bunch of immunities people may think he lacked in the decision making process throughout the game and maybe wont respect his underdog mentality.  Eric is gonna have to win likely both immunity challenges in the Finale in order to stay in the game.  Overall Eric would be a likable winner and has been a surprise to me this season.

Daniel- Daniel could for sure find himself sitting in the FTC 100 %.  Daniel has played the UTR strategist this season but has still played a pretty solid game.  The question is will Daniel's game be noticed rather than hidden.  Daniel has been one of the more passionate people this season and could very likely be a dark horse to win if he makes it to the end.  Daniel needs to make a splash this tribal council in order to grab the jurys attention.

Cole- Cole I have to say has been far from what I expected.  Cole's game compared to others has been dissapointing.  The only thing working for Cole at this point is people want to take Cole to the end because people think they can beat him.  Cole is gonna have to pull a rabit out of his hat in order to win this game which is extremly unlikely.  Like I said in my first analysis Cole is Finale bound but didn't have the strong gameplay I expected from him.
3378 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Eric A./awwsum11 Confessional
----------------------------------------

Confessional:
===============================================================================
Last TC:

So, at the last TC, I definitely saw how closely wound they all are upon each other and I can't believe they are so willing to be voted out, but whatever. At least I played with my dignity still intact, ;)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IC:

I'm not even kidding on this one. I sat there, waiting and pressing F5 the entire time. I know I was and still am on the bottom, so there was absolutely no way anyone else was going to catch anymore coconuts after Scott's 3.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alliances:

So, at the moment, I am trying once again to get rid of Connor, but guess what? One of them won't go with the plan and I'm guessing Cole is out next in that case. I keep telling them that if they stay with CJ and Daniel, they will be voted out, 150%. At this point, I know I can't break in, so I'm just going to try my hardest in both of these last immunity challenges. I know it's a weak way to get into the final 2, but if they're going to be so ignorant, you just can't fix it.
===============================================================================
TC Vote:

*walks up to vote*
*takes pen and writes down name*
*looks up at camera*

You know, I find it hilarious that you've played this game so well and now all you have is one person to get rid of; me. As soon as I go next TC, you're in the final 2, pretty much, and I will happily vote for you once again in the Jury. However, I'm going to keep with these votes against you while I'm still in the game. Which one is this? The 4th?

*folds paper*
*puts paper in bin*
*walks back to group*
3378 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Connor J./cjuddy Confessional
---------------------------------------
I couldn't attend the challenge today and murphys fucken law came into play with the only person I wouldnt mind sending home winning immunity -.- god damn hahaha
It was almost inevitable that Eric would be voting for me anyway so I knew that it would be either Scott or Cole going this vote. I have a closer bond with Daniel then the other two so working together with him in this vote was a shooin' to happen :P
I have to think on what is best for MY game and this was an extremely tough decision but after weighing out the pros and cons of both I came to the decision that Cole needs to go.
TBH not even going to be surprised if I am blindsided tonight because Daniel seemed a little unsure about the idea, and if Eric had half a brain cell he would enlighten Scott on how he was my original vote yesterday.
But I am holding on to that thin thread of hope that I will make the final 4 because I plan on putting my ALL into the final challenges and hopefully winning XD
This vote does suck but no matter what I will be sending someone I like home so for now,
my vote is for Mr Cole
3378 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Cole C./Cole91 Confessional
-----------------------------------

*flips parchment*

Connor

So bro, I wanted to go to the end with you and then I hear you're targeting me? Fuck you do, I feel betrayed and just because of that you'll be walking out with 5th place. Should of stuck by my side mother fucker....
3378 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Daniel R./DanielzSnooz Confessional
----------------------------------------------

Really i dont understand why these guys never think to vote me out it's really weird and dumb on their part. I'm sitting pretty slirping my go go juice. Everyone at first wanted everyone off but now that i've became the pastor of the group people have come to term with their decision. Cj and scott are gunning for cole and eric is gunning for cj which leaves me and cole for a decision to make. Everyone expects me to vote with cj since he's my fuck buddy but to receive those jury votes i need some credit to myself. So i think me cole and eric vote cj done deal but cole is one naive dumbass. He wants scott out like cj is with him and when i tell him cj aint gone save yo ass he thinks i'm the dumbass. Nigga damn. I can't why did you put me up with these fools. Currently, i would be razzle dazzled if i went tonight but it would be cool to experience 5th as i've never experienced it.

Currently i'm voting cj until cole could stop sheeping and start playing with me.
3378 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
---AFTER CONNORS BOOT---
3378 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Scott W./byp123 Confessional
---------------------------------------

Well WTF. There was supposedly a plan in motion to take out Cole so Connor would be able to help us get rid of Eric at f4 and then be able to take out Connor f3 for a me and Dan f2. But apparently that went to shit so Dan could prove a point... Daniel... I'm not fucking winning this game, all you had to do was cut Connor at the end and you'd have had an easy victory. Now someone has to beat Eric in the immunity challenge and we have to convince Cole to vote with us after I wrote his name down. Looks like I'm gonna be fucked and I'll be picking up another 4th/3rd place in a group game...
3378 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Daniel R./DanielzSnooz Confessional
-----------------------------------------------

Was that my fault. TOTALLY and i'm loving it. These guys are my bitches since they wont think of me to vote out since i'm now hated by the jury. Just before cj was my escape goat as i always pulled him in front of me as a shield but now without that shield i'll need to play this game harder than ever
3378 days 12 hours ago
KidA
RIP Connor
3378 days 1 hour ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Connor is consistently one of my favourite confessional-makers! Looks like it's been a fairly interesting season, but not too competitive.
3376 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
The season has only really been interesting just with the merge.  The premerge was very predictable in my opinion but the merge really saved this season with the amount of blindsides.  I do think however next season will be very good.
3376 days 12 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
This season has been good, not great, but good. There were big moves and such, and some fun characters, it's just not *FANTASTIC* to me. Like Rhys said, not competitive enough :P.
3376 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
I agree the competitiveness was for sure a bit of a let down.  Good but not fantastic like Rhys said.
3375 days 20 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Yeah, just like Rhys said guys :D
3372 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
---FINALE---

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!