This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1599 days 10 hours ago
Bvance1212
Jurors don't create bitter juries; finalists do (Gotta follow the system hope all of you understand)

So my time in this game came to a close in a rough blindside that I truly did not expect. It was an amazing move on the part of everyone playing. My vote is already decided for a number of reasons but I would like to still ask some questions.

Christian- you’re the overwhelming favorite to win this game. You’ve played really well and I cannot deny that. Why should I vote you when we literally didn’t have a single conversation all game. Also, was it you who caused my blindside? If not, who led it?

Ethan- By god you annoyed me to death. I messaged you ASAP when I saw your name and I wanted to go to the end with you. Obviously I was short sighted on that. Why should I vote for you when you took the clear winner of this game to the end instead of trying to keep others. Because you had multiple shots at him and didn’t take it. I’m sorry about your personal problems outside the game btw. (I still love you outside the game)

Erik- you literally don’t have a single chance at getting a vote so please stop. You fucked over everyone who thought that they were good with you. Regardless of you playing a good social game (which is questionable at best) you literally only got as far as you did because of your allies. You only got your advantage because your drunk ass made us do the challenge for you around midnight. And you almost lost it because you were almost passed out. Why should I vote for you when you did nothing besides talk to the people and be a fucking drunkard.
1599 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Erik- Your lack of self-awareness is incredible. You can’t say your social game is amazing when you have deliberately alienated every single person on this jury. You were a terrible alliance member, as the people around you had to constantly clean up your messes. You showed no real loyalty to anyone and many of us felt that we had to carry you because you were quite literally always drunk. You claimed to be strong in challenges, but you were also using your supposed intoxication as an excuse for not doing your part. Why did we only see your challenge strength in the finale when you claimed it was your goal all along to beat Christian?

I’d also like to talk about Ghost Island. Remember when you went to Ghost Island? We told you to wait until you were sober to play, and you ignored us. Several of us went out of our way to help you, since you losing your vote would’ve caused one of us to leave at the next tribal. We did all of the searching for you, and spent 15 minutes trying to contact you to give you the key. You risked our games with your recklessness and we never got a simple thank you for earning you an advantage. Hufus helped you search, and you repaid him by blindsiding him the very next vote. There is no chance you are getting my vote tonight, but I’d like everyone else to know why you don’t deserve their votes either.

I dont think I had a lack of self awareness at all Harry. You ask the Jury not to be bitter. But, here we are and you are ready to write me off for playing the game. It might not be a game that some of you will respect. And It's being acknowledged as you can see in my answers. And you are %100 correct. I did not show my complete loyalty to anyone. I felt for my game. That holding certain cards to myself was necessary. Round after round. I used the information from the people willing to work with me to shift the game into my favor. It might not have been the best way to make it to the Final Tribal Council. But, I never needed to rely on Immunity wins, Immunity Idols, or luck to get myself to this point. I never risked my game for rocks because I came to play for myself. I was completely aware of idols and even sent you yourself Harry out the door with the Idol you told me Christian found. I dont thibk challenges wins and being likable should be the reason someone is awarded the title to be frank. Had Christian lost any of the challenges and not needed to rely on Idols to stay alive in the game. He would not be here. Same goes to Ethan who didnt even have the self awareness to play either of his idols correctly as he would not have played his idol for Seth as he 2nd guessed holding onto it for himself. I never needed to rely on the necklace or the Immunity Idol. But I was completely aware of how to work around them if they were played proven at the Final 6 on your departure Harry.
1599 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
Hi friends!
I hate to pull this card but I am currently having a medical emergency and am going to the ER!
I will try to be back ASAP to answer all questions, but I am not sure when
I am sorry for the inconvenience but it’s something I rly can’t avoid haha, much love to all <3
1599 days 10 hours ago
Bvance1212
Christian make sure you’re healthy! It’s just an online game :)
1599 days 10 hours ago
J2999
Jurors don't create bitter juries; finalists do.

Congrats on Final 3 to you all and good luck ! :)

CHRISTIAN - I understand your game most of all, and don't have anything to scrutinise about it quite frankly. What moment in the game were you most proud of accomplishing, other than making F3, like a specific round? Is there anything you would have done differently?

ERIK - I definitely think you had an interesting game. You were very flip-floppy the entire game, which in some regards I appreciate as you at least gave the minority a chance, but equally you kept blindsiding sides with your moves, which would just lead to frustration from either side. What was your reasoning for not informing the side you weren't voting with, especially the minority when they had nothing else to run to, that this was the case, when you knew it would lead to frustration towards you?

ETHAN - I believe you fit the bill of what I've commented on a major issue I had with most of the 'majority side', and that is that you didn't give anyone in the minority the time of day. You just intended to ride with your majority crew to the end, and I truly think not even giving people the time of day is just poor gameplay. We had a total of 3 conversations, 2 were within the first 2 games of the day, all 3 were started by me. Why should I vote you to win when you never gave me a chance, over two people who DID - as by not talking to me, you gave me no chance to understand your game properly other than 'someone strong at comps to challenge Christian'?

can ask any follow ups as sees fit ! Cheerssssssss
1599 days 10 hours ago
harrywasnak
Also we hope you’re alright Christian!
1599 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Congrats to the 3 of you for doing what 29 of us wished we could (28 if I don't count S*th).

I have a question for all 3 of you. Please tell me why you SHOULDN'T win and then tell me why you SHOULD win. If I get a cop out answer on why you shouldn't, that will tell me you either are shitty at answering questions or extremely un-self aware so answer wisely kings.

Why I shouldnt win. Several reasons. I am fully aware of them. I spent half the season drunk. And half the season acting drunk even if I wasn't. I honestly acted drunk to make people feel like I was speaking drunken truths when i talked to them. I ruined every else's plans that honestly best suited themselves because at the end of the day. Only 3 people could be at Final Tribal Council. I lied. Manipulated. I used personal relationships to further advance my own game. And if being honest. A lot of you on the Jury said I could not beat christian or Ethan.

And reasons I should win. I played this game harder than both Christian and Ethan. I may have played a dirty game. But im owning up to it and honestly. You all let it happen time and time again. I dont think i should be written off for sitting next to either christia. Or Ethan because each of you on the Jury were willing to ride both Christians and Ethan's coattails til the end of this game despite them being the threats they were presumably. I believe I do have a strong case to win. I outplayed many of you. I understand yall are upset im sitting next to both Christian and Ethan. But, you really cant be that upset with me for doing exactly what you all were trying to do in this game. I looked out for myself. I didnt have to rely on immunity to survive 12th-onwards. I didnt rely on my friends to play idols for me. And I didnt survive off a self vote. In fact i was the vote that wouldve sent christian home if andrew did not self vote. So, in short. I feel strongly you as the Jury are not giving me credit for making the moves necessary for myself to make it to this point. I do deserve to win just as much as my competitors beside me as I do hold a chair in the Final 3.
1599 days 10 hours ago
Hufus
Jurors don't create bitter juries; finalists do.

And as a NOT bitter juror, I can proudly stand here today and say I have legit nothing to ask yall cause my mind is sent and my vote’s been sent since yesterday. AND honestly all i can see  is 2 people fighting for the title!

Ethan, you’re a king in ur own shy introverted way, you’re too good tbf! I enjoyed talking to you even tho u probably had me as the bottom of our alliance, especially back to Antigua 2.0!

Christian, I love you, ur amazing and a great competitor, and i have to say that getting here earned u the unblock button, so great accomplishment already xoxo (Also hope everythings okay <3)

With that being said,

I’m voting for Moby Dick. Goodbye.
1599 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
At work now so will drunkenly answer questions when possible lol
1599 days 9 hours ago
Brittney
JOHN
--------------------------
Ethan - for a long time this game, I did see you as the leader of the group that ruled the game. I commend you for that. However, being that we haven't spoken very much this season, that's only from my perception. I would love to hear more specifics than what you provided during your speech. Of you and Erik, you probably have the better chance at making a case for why you deserve the win.

I think a lot of the moves that the alliance made during premerge were generally group consensus things, but I did always believe that they benefited my game personally in addition to helping the entire alliance along. Taking out people who had a long list of pre existing loyalties was essential in the early game. Chili, Kelly, Ashanti, and attempts at Christian and Brian were votes that I was a part of. There was no one on the "other side" I would have been opposed to voting so I never felt the need to stick my neck out to push something through to save someone, but I did voice my preferences when things were up in the air including targeting Christian numerous times. As stated in my opening speech, during the first swap we were at a crucial point where we couldn't lose numbers on our alliance when the tribe was split 5-5 and we were facing rocks. No one on the other side could be convinced to flip so I used my non-crackheaded social skills to reason with Josh and get him to go to rocks with us while everyone else failed to read the situation and react in a way that would get results we wanted.

During the triple tribal at final 19, my name did come up at some point and it was Kyle and/or Erik that threw it out. I didn't think it would get much traction at that point but I did what I had to do to ensure that it never became a thing. I went to Ashanti and told him that I felt like it would be a split vote on himself and I and that I wanted to do something to change that and for some reason that finally got him scrambling when he hadn't scrambled all day which is the reason everyone got nervous about a potential idol in the first place. I believe that since I got Ashanti scrambling before tribal, I ensured that no split vote plan would happen and locked in my safety during that tribal.

I also made the personal choice to send Seth to Ghost Island at final 16. We had all agreed as an alliance that we would send John so that Seth and Luis would have 2 votes to tie at their tribal if they lost. I don't know if I was the only person to vote for Ghost Island or what but I got what I wanted. I had decided I didn't really care if Luis went home and I wasn't willing to lose Seth by any means so I voted him to go despite the alliance's plan. When he got a legacy advantage at Ghost Island that wouldn't help him in his 3-1 tribe split, I ended up creating a plan for him to bluff an idol if he got sent back to tribal. I got Ben to send me the Culebra idol "note" and forwarded it to Seth timestamped for when he was at Ghost Island so that he would have a believable idol to play around with and try to save himself.

At final 10 was probably the hardest move I made for myself, and that was the decision to flip on the alliance I'd been loyal to all game. It was a move meant to break up Livingston/Billy/Harry from being a potential trio. If I had my way, it would have been Livingston and not Billy going here. I knew I had Billy's trust and I didn't feel that he would be after me at any point, but I also knew my best path to the end was with Seth and Erik and Kyle as my core. If I had pushed to keep Billy in the game it would have brought question to my loyalty to the new core. Also having him around would have definitely continued to muddy my vision on the game as I would have wanted to keep protecting him. So cutting Billy was a very difficult decision but I think it was the right one for my game.

At final 9 I had to make a split second decision when I learned Seth had become the target and was receiving the majority of votes. At this point I had 2 idols in my pocket and I could have held them and let Seth go but that would have meant I was down on numbers at final 8 and could end up relying on immunity (whether challenges or idols) which is not how I wanted to play the game.

From final 8 on, the votes ultimately went the way I wanted with little problem. I was safe by my positioning as Christian's biggest threat and through my relationships specifically with Erik and Seth. I got votes all finale night courtesy of Christian and yet he could never convince anyone else to vote me until it was too late for them to save themselves.

I will say though, I anticipated going to rocks at 8 so I played my idol which turned out to be my biggest mistake in the game. I had no clue Livingston was under the impression we were voting Josh and I honestly didn't see why anyone would turn on their 4 at this point. But this move led to the merge idol being rehidden which Christian managed to find at some point during finale night between live challenges and 15 minute tribals.

So like I said, majority of the game I was able to lay back and let things run and still get my way. Despite being seen as a threat, I never had to worry too much because of my position. When I needed things to change and go my way, I jumped into action and did what I needed to do. I was never surprised by anything that happened in this game except for the vote where Hufus left and when Livingston threw his vote on Josh, and I think that shows I had a decent enough grasp and level of awareness around the game.
1599 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Erik- you literally don’t have a single chance at getting a vote so please stop. You fucked over everyone who thought that they were good with you. Regardless of you playing a good social game (which is questionable at best) you literally only got as far as you did because of your allies. You only got your advantage because your drunk ass made us do the challenge for you around midnight. And you almost lost it because you were almost passed out. Why should I vote for you when you did nothing besides talk to the people and be a fucking drunkard.

Did nothing besides talk to people? That is the game buddy. Survivor is at most a social experiment. Im sorry that everyone got so comfortable with me that they believed my lies time and time again. After the first lie. I should not have been trusted. Buts its because i talked to people; is what you called me; it made me a dangerous player in this game. You all shouldnt have trusted me.but unlike Christian and Ethan. I was one of the few people willing to make the moves others werent willing to make. I understand I fucked over many of the jurors. But, i did not come here to play with my friends. I wasn't this one dimensional charcter this season. I adapted each day and made the move I felt best for personal game despite having to burn so many relationships. Christian and Ethan didn't burn those same relations because they were fine playing the game with their friends. In fact, id say both of them played the game very safe. I took the risks i needed to get myself here. I wasnt fine being handed a win by friends as I did vote out several of the people I created genuine bonds with. As a host Billy. I figured you'd hear me out beforw casting your vote against me. After such a long season. I know in some eyes i may not be the most deserving. But from a host perspective. I figured you'd respect my gameplay for what it was. Because I do feel strongly i played one of the strongest social and manipulative games this series may have seen to date. I will fight for this title regardless if you say I have 0 shot. Everything I did was to show you all the fight I gave for this title.
1599 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
6/11 votes received.
1599 days 9 hours ago
Brittney
HARRY
------------------------
Ethan- I think you played a decent game. However, you said yourself that you were only kept around to beat Christian. If you focused on one goal for the majority of the merge and were unable to achieve it, why should I give you my vote? If you beat Christian, you’d look very deserving right now, but you failed at your main goal. Am I wrong? What part of your strategy am I not seeing? Tell me why I should vote for you.

You're right I failed to beat Christian. But I don't think the blame can be put on me alone here just because I came the closest and the pressure was put on me the hardest to achieve it and I failed. We all had a common goal and we all failed. The man is a speed comp beast and there isn't much strategizing to be done around that besides having a backup plan when someone like that wins out.

Which leads me here: my strategy did not revolve around beating him, I think you're seeing my end game in one dimension. It was a combination of making sure people thought I had the best chance to beat him and making sure I would still be positioned to make the end if I failed to beat him. I made sure my position in the game was secure. If I beat Christian in an immunity challenge during finale and we sent him home, I'd be the next threat to be targeted but I would have had Seth and Erik who I believe would have had my back still and I would have been able to make a run to the end with these two because I had a very close relationship with them. And we saw my game play out in the case that I failed at beating him - I still made it to the end.
1599 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
ERIK - I definitely think you had an interesting game. You were very flip-floppy the entire game, which in some regards I appreciate as you at least gave the minority a chance, but equally you kept blindsiding sides with your moves, which would just lead to frustration from either side. What was your reasoning for not informing the side you weren't voting with, especially the minority when they had nothing else to run to, that this was the case, when you knew it would lead to frustration towards you?

My reason for not informing each side was for the blindside effect. Simple answer. I wanted people to feel uncomfortable. Not everyone was open to a fluid game. So, regardless of the frustrations people would end up having with me. I needed people to feel like control was out of reach. Being one of the only people willing to make moves and shift the game. I had information flowing through me through both sides. So I couldve easily rode this game out and not have made the moves I made against people like hufus or going back on john. But, by not making those moves. I was setting up myself for failure as making those moves benefitted others games more than my own. So, yes. I was completely aware when blindsiding everyone that i was creating a dislike for myself. I was completely aware of peoples frustrations with me. But, as an actual player of the game. Can you all actually fault me for making the move that best benefitted my game over yours? James! You recently loss to gabrielletrezza in rsfs big brother playing the exact cutthroat game i did. Im hoping you and the Jury can respect my decisions for what they were because i am confident that i would not be sitting before you all today if i did not play in the manner i did. I had to be confident in every decision i made.

I guess what I'm saying goes along with what i said to Billy. As a host and an avid player of the g.game community. You hope people respect the game for what it was. I've owned up to my game. I know my chances arent great. But I do feel confident in enough in game to say i should have a fighting chance tonight.
1599 days 8 hours ago
Brittney
LIVINGSTON
---------------------
I have a question for all 3 of you. Please tell me why you SHOULDN'T win and then tell me why you SHOULD win. If I get a cop out answer on why you shouldn't, that will tell me you either are shitty at answering questions or extremely un-self aware so answer wisely kings.

I shouldn't win because my social game was very heavily one sided. By the time the merge came, I had relationships with only people on my side of the game (and even then I hadn't made much effort with everyone on my side) and I didn't attempt to change that. I never considered making a move on my alliance before the final 10 so I wasn't interested in reaching out to people on the other side when I would never trust anything that was said. I could have gotten to know these people on a personal level at least but I chose not to.

I should win because I believe that all my moves were strategically reasonable and the social bonds I did make were deep and with people that were crucial to my game. I never was in real danger in the game because I was constantly aware of my position and made the moves necessary to keep myself safe. For the first half of the merge I held two idols that I knew I would have in case I did find myself needing another life in the game, but I never actually needed to rely on them.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!