This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1598 days 14 hours ago
Absol
erik - from the very few conversations we had in the main chat, you were probably my 2nd least favorite person in this game. i don't know if you're like me, and your arrogance/rude behavior is supposed to be like... funny, or if you're actually just that unlikable. this isn't really a question but i guess if it was it would be "is your behavior just an act, or is it actually who you are?"

ethan - uh, i mean, i like you and you seem like you played well, but we didn't speak at all this game. i guess you probably have your strategic reasonings and all that, but i don't really feel like i should give you the time of day to hear out your speech when you never wanted my ear until now. my question for you is kind of a catch 22, but i'll ask it anyways. is it worth my time to listen to what you have to say when you only really want me to listen to you on your terms?

christian - honestly, i'm kind of upset that if any of the minority alliance made final 3, it was you. you were genuinely difficult to play with on multiple occasions, and i've heard this from multiple sources so i know it isn't just me being a psycho. on that same note, if any of us could have made the final 3, it was gonna be you. either way, you are probably getting my vote tonight by virtue of you being the person i dislike the least. my question for you would have to be, do you know why i would be frustrated/upset with the way you behaved in this game?
1598 days 14 hours ago
Brittney
BILLY
-------------------
Ethan- By god you annoyed me to death. I messaged you ASAP when I saw your name and I wanted to go to the end with you. Obviously I was short sighted on that. Why should I vote for you when you took the clear winner of this game to the end instead of trying to keep others. Because you had multiple shots at him and didn’t take it. I’m sorry about your personal problems outside the game btw. (I still love you outside the game)

First of all hi I love you.

Let me make something very clear, I took nearly every shot available at Christian. The following is a summary of every time I had a chance to take a shot at Christian:

Final 31: ok not a good starting point but we decided to do Chili and I hadn't become concerned about Christian yet and I was making effort with him at this point. My bad for thinking we'd get another chance to get him at any of the following 20 something tribals!

Final 30: we took the shot and I was very on board and he should have gone home here but Andrew self voted himself out of the game

Final 25: we took the shot and I was very on board and he should have gone home here but Kelly played an idol on him

Final 24: we were afraid of another idol play and rightfully so! Kelly played an idol on him and kept him safe from going to rocks with the rest of us.

Final 14: we were afraid of another idol play and rightfully so! James misplayed an idol on him

Final 13: we were afraid of another idol play so we split the vote on Christian and James. I should have shared that I had the merge idol at this point to avoid splitting because that idol specifically is the one we were nervous about but I didn't anticipate Josh and Erik flipping when we had the two biggest threats hanging by a thread. I was fully on board to take out Christian on the revote had things gone our way and that was my plan for this tribal but it didn't go our way and that was out of my hands at that point.

Final 12: we were afraid of an idol play during fast forward and chose the safe route going for Brian. Again I should have shared that I had the merge idol to just get everyone to vote for Christian but there are just some things a gal needs to keep to herself and having 2 idols is definitely one of those things.

Final 9: I wasn't comfortable going head to head with Christian in a speed challenge tie breaker here so I was selfish when I should have risked it instead of making a deal for 3 way immunity

Final 6: we took the shot and I was very on board and he should have gone home here but Christian managed to find the rehidden merge idol during one of the 15 minute tribals instead of using strategy or social skills to save himself.. or he found it during the live speed challenge. A mystery we'll never solve

I made a mistake that helped Christian be here, sure. But him being here is a culmination of a shit load of things going wrong for 30 tribals and challenges and it's not anything to do with me WANTING him here. I did not take Christian here and I did not want Christian here, Christian dominated challenges to get here despite all of our best efforts, myself included.
1598 days 13 hours ago
Brittney
JAMES
----------------
ETHAN - I believe you fit the bill of what I've commented on a major issue I had with most of the 'majority side', and that is that you didn't give anyone in the minority the time of day. You just intended to ride with your majority crew to the end, and I truly think not even giving people the time of day is just poor gameplay. We had a total of 3 conversations, 2 were within the first 2 games of the day, all 3 were started by me. Why should I vote you to win when you never gave me a chance, over two people who DID - as by not talking to me, you gave me no chance to understand your game properly other than 'someone strong at comps to challenge Christian'?

I don't doubt any of you would have thrown me under the bus had I come to any of you with anything more than a fake smile and the same cookie cutter decoy vote as you'd been given already. I'm not delusional enough to think you guys didn't want to target my ass and you would have gladly taken anything I gave you and twisted it to try and get my allies to turn on me. If you believed that me lending you an ear would have made a difference to your game you should have came to me and I would have been glad to listen but as soon as I start initiating conversations with any of you from the position I was in it's gonna look shady on me.

Like I have said, I could have gotten to know you all personally because I'm sure you're all decent enough people but I didn't and that's the mistake I made here.
1598 days 13 hours ago
Brittney
HUFUS
-------------------
Ethan, you’re a king in ur own shy introverted way, you’re too good tbf! I enjoyed talking to you even tho u probably had me as the bottom of our alliance, especially back to Antigua 2.0!

kisses king you were always at least above Livingston no shade
1598 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
erik - from the very few conversations we had in the main chat, you were probably my 2nd least favorite person in this game. i don't know if you're like me, and your arrogance/rude behavior is supposed to be like... funny, or if you're actually just that unlikable. this isn't really a question but i guess if it was it would be "is your behavior just an act, or is it actually who you are?"

To some people in the game. I was being funny. I genuinely made people laugh by openly talking about votes in the main chat on purpose. Those were not accidents. I purposefully made goofs to make people feel uncomfortable. Examples would include me talking about James in the premerge portion. And also leaking a potential vote split in the main chat earlier on. Those were general jabs to make people lighten up and laugh as people did find it funny. Even your allies thought it was funny such as AJ laughed with me. As for being rude towards you. I %100 was. Sometimea my rude behavior stemmed off of the arrogance you yourself and your friend group diaplayed throughout this game. Like you taking jabs at me in the main chat. I wasnt afraid to go toe to toe with you. I wanted you and everyone to know that I had a backbone and would %100 stick up for myself. If you were going to be rude. I didnt necessarily have reason to be jice back to you. In fact. Your being rude let me know that we couldn't work together and that is a huge reason why you left before many of your friends. So, despite things seeming personal between me and several jurors. I got rid of each person i felt threatened my game personally at the time i felt best displayed by the countless blindsudes i made. It might not have been the best way to get to Final 3. But, I managed to put myself in a hood position to make moves freely time and time again without the need of immunity, idols, or the need to rely on my pre-existing relationships coming into the game. I made it here on my own terms.

So to sum up my answer. I guess it depends on if you actually got to know me. Because its obvious youre voting for the person you like the most. So Here's a hypothetical for you and every one on the Jury.

Picture this. Christian makes the same moves I made throughout this game and does everything exactly as i did. The people who are voting christian now would still be voting Christian %110 because. Not because he was this manipulative genious. But because he has friends. I dont think thats fair. If Christian made the moves i made. I can strongly say I feel this entire Jury would be going "HAW FUCKING HAW" and i personally dont think thats fair to myself, Ethan or any of you who fought so hard to be where any of us 3 are right now. I get y'all are upset. But, this is exactly why new g.gamers find it difficult to stick around the community. Rsf's and turneys series are filled with one generic friend group. And generally those games are ran by that entire clique which is why you see kelly0412s and lemjams winning every other game. I wanted to play a game that wasn't so one-sided. I couldve easily just voted with christian and friends against julian Tribal #1. But I made my own path here. I didnt follow Christian and friends. And i didnt play a onedimenisional game where i alienated obe side completely. I worked with you all at some point. And the bonds i made were genuine. I put everything into this game. And i dont like that people are writing me off for being unlikable. If you dont respect my game. So be it.just say that. But dont make me feel like its because you have to vote for your friend to win. Vote for the person you felt played it best. Whether that be Christian, Ethan or myself. Thank you for your time Absolita
1598 days 13 hours ago
Brittney
Ms ABSOL
----------------------
ethan - uh, i mean, i like you and you seem like you played well, but we didn't speak at all this game. i guess you probably have your strategic reasonings and all that, but i don't really feel like i should give you the time of day to hear out your speech when you never wanted my ear until now. my question for you is kind of a catch 22, but i'll ask it anyways. is it worth my time to listen to what you have to say when you only really want me to listen to you on your terms?

fair enough question. I'll say of everyone that landed on the other side from me you were probably one of a few (along with Jordan and LeQuisha may they rest easy w those rocks) that I would have been more willing to bond with and work with but we never ended up on the same tribe until merge where you were voted out pretty soon. I honestly don't believe things would have gone differently had I made an effort to reach out to you by the time merge hit other than you'd maybe feel a little better about me tonight. I was confident enough in my position with my allies that I wasn't making any wild moves for the early merge and so I didn't stick my neck out any further than I needed for anything to do with your side of the game.

Just like my mind couldn't have been changed at the merge, I didn't come into this thinking I could change your mind with any kind of jury speech. I still think it's worth a read so you can understand my game.
1598 days 12 hours ago
cfff
Jurors don't create bitter juries. Finalists do.

Congrats to all three of you. You guys did what 28 of us couldn't do. This games was not easy, so be proud of yourselves. I am happy you three are here and Barbara is not.

Erik- I do think you played a good game, but I do not want to vote a gamebot who thinks it was funny to flip sides more than once. So what was your strategy behind it?

Ethan -  we never really talked and it seems I am not the only person you didn't speak to. Please tell me the strategy behind it and why it is a winning strategy.

Christian - my fellow triplet buddy :) I'm so proud of you! Thanks for doing God's work and eliminating Barbara from this game. I am not sure if anyone asked this but what's the one big move you made on your own successfully to show why you deserve to win?

Good luck to all 3 of you! Proud of you guys!
1598 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I am heavy at work but glad to see you ask me a question Brian. I will respond when I can. I havr plenty of fight in me here. And i can admit that flipping back n forth wasnt the strategy behind it even though that os how it played out. I can assure you and the Jury that i made every move i made woth rational reasoning.
1598 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
8/11 votes received.
1598 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Erik- I do think you played a good game, but I do not want to vote a gamebot who thinks it was funny to flip sides more than once. So what was your strategy behind it?

As stated before Brian. Every move I made was rationalized. Sure, i was a bit of a troll at times. Yes, i gamebotted. But there was reason for every action. My strategy early on was to follow a majority and I sure as he'll said they are all friends referring to cliques of friends. It wasnt just your friend group brian I pointed out. I pointed out billy/liv Kyle/hufus. I called Harry playing all sides. Whatever I needed to do to further advance my game and put targeta on others I did. I had no qualms calling people threats. A huge part of my game relied on me dropping subtle hints and getting peoples minds working. I constantly exchanged and withheld whatever information I found beneficial. I shared whatever I could. From idols to advanatages. I was completely aware of everything. From social ties. To what moves were possible each round. For example. After Ethan/Kyle/Seth/harry/liv and billy voted out Brian instead of john. I made a confession saying I knew brian leaving over john was no setback for myself. I positioned myself so well that i was making Final 3 regardless after livingston left the game. I had a confortable majority. And Kyle/Harry wanted Ethan/Christian out before myself. Not because christian or Ethan had a better chance to beat me. But because of the position i put myself in because i do feel strongly i outplayed both finalists sitting next to me. From the F7 onwards. I was always going to be sitting before you all. I made the right connections and right moves to position myself to be carried to Final 3. Aside from that. I was completely aware of Christian's support with the Jury. I made my attempts to take him out during the Finale. I was the reason we had the chance to flush christians idol at F6. And i downplayed my physical capabilities so well that everyone thought Ethan was our only chance to beat christian when I finished that final puzzle the moment christian claimed immunity. I strongly feel I bested both my competitors beside me in all aspects despite both Christian an ethan winning the necklace more often than myself. I was always a forced to be reckoned with. In all aspects! Please see the merit in my game!
1598 days 10 hours ago
sergeant
First off. I have to say congratulations to all of you. No matter how you made it here, you made it and beat 29 other people. Which is a huge feat.

The last couple of days I really wasn't invested, it was my birthday and I was celebrating so I really didn't put up any fight about leaving. I also am not really sure what went down in the last stages. But with that being said I do have questions for each of you. And based off of the answers I will award my vote. I am not bitter towards any of you, so I will try to make this decision as fairly as possible.

Erik - I do have to say, I am very disappointed with how my game ended with you. I thought we had a really great thing going. We discussed a lot in this game openly and honestly. You even went as far to say that you had my back to the end! But yet here I am at the Jury. When you told me that you were thinking of voting me out I was hurt, I was surprised it had come to this. You knew where i stood in the game and all of the sudden you weren't talking to me and wanted me gone. All I am wondering is what happened??

Ethan - I am not surprised to see you here at the end. From pretty early on I recognized that you could be a contender for the title. We worked pretty closely through the early parts of the game and the swaps separated us. I thought we had some pretty good conversations through the merge but never really felt as close as I did to you early on after I voted out Joshbb and Tina (Rip sorry) Was there ever a time where you considered moving on Seth and Kyle before you did?? I am wondering why you chose to stick so closely with them?

Christian - KING!! Wow I am at the same time surprised and not surprised that you are here in the finale. I knew if anyone had the potential to win their way to the end it was you. I didn't talk to you as much as the other two but always felt our conversations were genuine. You were put in a tough position very early on the game with almost being voted out 30th. I think I know most of what you did in the game because you were playing from the bottom pretty well the whole time. So my question for, is there anything specific that you want us to know about your game, that maybe went unnoticed or was underrated?

Good luck to all three of you!! And I will be cheering on which ever one of you is going to represent this season next time out! <3
1598 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Erik - I do have to say, I am very disappointed with how my game ended with you. I thought we had a really great thing going. We discussed a lot in this game openly and honestly. You even went as far to say that you had my back to the end! But yet here I am at the Jury. When you told me that you were thinking of voting me out I was hurt, I was surprised it had come to this. You knew where i stood in the game and all of the sudden you weren't talking to me and wanted me gone. All I am wondering is what happened??

Josh; first of all. You were definitely one of the main reasons i am sitting before everyone today. Early, early on in this game. I made the point to make this bond with you. And I can tell you that it was %100 for game purposes going into this conversation. I was %100 aware of your relationships with John and James coming into this game. So, pulling you in at the very beginning of this game was the KEY i needed to make my magic happen. I spent a great deal of my time making you feel as comfortable with me as you got with me. You got so comfortable that you believed I was willing to hand you a well deserved win. Because we all know that if things went your way. It'd be you with this chance to speak to the Jury.

So, yes. My relationship with you was %100 strategic because before you. I made a Finals deals with both Julian and Ethan before i created this bond i had no idea would transpire to such a huge relationship throughout this game. So, knowing Ethan and I had each other's best interests in mind; whereas you wanted me to play the game you felt best benefited you; I felt choosing Ethan over you was %100 logical. Especially with the threat of a Jury alliance favoring the dwindling minority in play. It made sense for myself personally to vote you over Ethan. And I'm sorry that you genuinely believed I was in it for the long run with you. Because, despite our relationship; I felt strongly that getting rid of you at the time I did was the right move for my game to have this chance to speak to all of you today. As a player of the game that wanted to make the moves I made. I hope you can see that I had complete control of my end-game. I played hard; made flashy moves and did it all while playing the game many of the Jury wanted to play. You can't all sit there on the Jury and be specifically mad at me for doing what was best for my game. I played hard and I hope you can acknowledge that!
1597 days 21 hours ago
Brittney
BRIAN
——————————————————
Ethan -  we never really talked and it seems I am not the only person you didn't speak to. Please tell me the strategy behind it and why it is a winning strategy.

Strategy behind it was mainly the knowledge that I was in a solid position in my existing alliances and did not want anything to be used against me. I don’t believe anything I said to any of you would have put me in any better of a place with any of your side, and the opposite is true that nothing you all would have said to me would have put you in a better place with me. It’s a stubborn and boring play style but for the majority of the games, side loyalty ran deep with everyone and I had seen what happened w people like Josh and Erik when loyalty is questioned. I didn’t want to be put out by my alliance. I think I was aware enough in the game that I was able to have a level of confidence in my position and moves in this game to show that my strategy is deserving as a winning strategy.

As I’ve been saying, I regret not getting to know you all personally early on and maybe this would not be a problem now if I had made that effort.
1597 days 20 hours ago
Brittney
JOSH
——————————————————
Ethan - I am not surprised to see you here at the end. From pretty early on I recognized that you could be a contender for the title. We worked pretty closely through the early parts of the game and the swaps separated us. I thought we had some pretty good conversations through the merge but never really felt as close as I did to you early on after I voted out Joshbb and Tina (Rip sorry) Was there ever a time where you considered moving on Seth and Kyle before you did?? I am wondering why you chose to stick so closely with them?

I never considered moving on Seth. From pretty soon after the first swap, we started working together and I think we had a great bond and I trusted him despite some of his actions that rubbed others the wrong way. It was clear he was going to be a frequent target and that he needed someone to trust and I offered that for him and I think his loyalty all the way to the end showed. You personally know how much I put up a fight to get everyone to go to rocks for him during our swap and immediately when he told me his Ghost Island advantage wasn’t going to help him I jumped into planning literally whatever I could to help him right before merge. For the entire merge, I always knew what he was thinking and he knew what I was thinking and honestly I’d say I trusted him the most of everyone. My idol was played on him because I knew I needed him to maintain my position in the game and to keep the numbers on my side. Final 4 was the only time I considered voting him.

As for Kyle, during the premerge portion of the game I did consider him as an option because we hadn’t built up any trust at all and I didn’t know where he actually stood. Had Culebra gone back to tribal after Ashanti was out I think I would have pushed for Kyle to be the vote. However, throughout the merge I think we grew a little closer though he never was near the level of trust I had for Erik and Seth. I think it was kinda unspoken but Kyle and I felt we needed each other going to the end game, but in my plans unfortunately he was going to get 4th place.

It was around final 11/10 I realized the group I needed going forward. I felt that Harry/Livingston/Billy were going to be more loyal to each other within our alliance and I’d be taken out around 6th as a threat to win. I think my new group with Kyle, Seth, and Erik ensured I had the strongest bonds with most people in my core and left me a 4th person we could all agree to cut if we had to with no shady business. As we saw in finale night, this group never turned on me until Kyle has no choice so I believe I did make the right choice by sticking with these people specifically.
1597 days 20 hours ago
Christian_
Hi friends just a slight update
I’ve been stuck in the ER/ICU since yesterday and it’s been hell to say the least lol
My doctor hasn’t said when I will be able to head home, and they stuck an IV in me so typing isn’t the easiest atm, but I’m just hoping I’ll be able to head home soon
I haven’t even really had a chance to read everything y’all posted yet, but if I get access to my laptop and feel up to it, I’ll try answering as much as I can before the reunion tonight

Sorry about all of this mess and I wish I could defend my game and myself like I wanted to, but my body decided it has other plans

Best of luck again to Erik and Ethan and hopefully I’ll be able to answer all of your questions ❤️

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!