This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (Tortuga)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 (Tortuga)

1626 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council Tortuga.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 6pm EST tomorrow.
1626 days 6 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Barb.
1626 days 6 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Ugh throw me a question Benedict
1626 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
_!
1626 days 6 hours ago
Brittney
no words
1626 days 6 hours ago
Kyle12212
kyle
1626 days 6 hours ago
cfff
hi
1626 days 6 hours ago
Joshbb17
Jo
1626 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Barbra - Do you believe that alliances have constantly shifted every round or is it the same individuals targeting one another?

Livingston - How would you describe your experience on Ghost Island?

Christian - You survived due to a self-vote and idoled when a majority of the votes were against you.  How many lives do you think you have left in the game?

Ethan - We still have a lot of people left in the game.  Do you expect some sort of purge to eliminate a decent amount of people?

Kyle - What has been the impact of pre-existing relationships thus far?

Brian - How many times would you say you've been blindsided thus far into the game?
1626 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Joshbb - Has the game been to target threats or has it been targeting individuals that are easiest to get votes against?
1626 days 6 hours ago
sergeant
Josh
1626 days 6 hours ago
cfff
Brian - How many times would you say you've been blindsided thus far into the game?

I am not sure how many times lol. Andrew's self vote was funny but I guess I was shocked when Ben played an idol lol
1626 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Sergeant - Would you state that at this point in the game challenge strength is irrelevant to voting decisions?
1626 days 6 hours ago
jman96
Jordan
1626 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
Christian - You survived due to a self-vote and idoled when a majority of the votes were against you.  How many lives do you think you have left in the game?

LMAO who knows tbh, I’m grateful for every day I survive in this game at this point. Made it through the first quarter so that’s an accomplishment in itself!
1626 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan - How much would you say the game has been a battle of personalities?

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!