This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 (Antigua)

Topic » Tribal Council #4 (Antigua)

1635 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Luis - Do you find that the social game helps build relationships as opposed to singular strategic partnerships?
1635 days 1 hour ago
noobsmoke13
Hand me a question Benny boy!
1635 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Livingston - Are you concerned that people calling you “smelly” will require the series to have parental supervision?
1635 days ago
jman96
Jordan
1635 days ago
bigben1996
Jordan - How much would you say pre-existing relationships are going to effect this season?
1635 days ago
_Adidas_
Luis - You're essentially considered the old man of the group based on the fact your original season was the second one.  How has the game evolved since your previous outing?

I havent played a group game in years since the cheating began so i cant really compare both time periods but i belive the necesity to be online 24/7 constantly nagging your tribemates is no longer necessary.
1635 days ago
_Adidas_
Luis - Do you find that the social game helps build relationships as opposed to singular strategic partnerships?

Social game is a huge part of this game, the most important. I still havent spoken to a majority of my tribe which should have me worried for tonight's tribal
1634 days 23 hours ago
Absol
i see u at 0 mins i want a question ben
1634 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Absolita - You're the only one who has attended Ghost Island on this tribe.  Could that make you an easy out tonight since nobody else knows what Ghost Island has in store?
1634 days 15 hours ago
haycsclair
Clair - Do you think there’s a consensus target coming into tonight’s vote?

Honestly I've heard two names but I really don't know if those people I had a talk with were telling the truth. Who knows someone is plotting against me. I just really have to trust my gut.
1634 days 13 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Livingston - Are you concerned that people calling you “smelly” will require the series to have parental supervision?

I would just recommend parents cover their children's ears when the s-slur comes up. I get the controversy. I would never want my children to hear the word sm*lly either. Maybe when they turn 21, the s-slur will be appropriate for them.
1634 days 11 hours ago
Absol
Absolita - You're the only one who has attended Ghost Island on this tribe.  Could that make you an easy out tonight since nobody else knows what Ghost Island has in store?

information is power in this game benny
1634 days 7 hours ago
jman96
Jordan - How much would you say pre-existing relationships are going to effect this season?

It's always possible but you never know.
1634 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1634 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!