This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1936 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
Q: Kolby, I think you played a despicable game. It wasn’t fun playing alongside you but if you can justify the endless stream of bullshit maybe you can earn a couple votes including mine. You have a bitter ass jury, mostly pissed off at you, and you certainly have a lot to explain. Do you feel like you played at a level above everyone else? And further, do you feel like either Jesse or Keizo deserve any credit for moves that were made or were they just passive pieces to your plans? 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A: I completely agree with the notion of I played a 'Despicable Game', Coming into this, I had one goal in mind, and that was to sit here and be crowned the victor. I decided to stop at nothing to achieve this, I'd spin lies, manipulate and gaslight anyone who came in my way of just that. Would I say I played a better game? I played the game as hard as I could, and to the best of my ability, and it worked. I think that those are the qualities that matter when it comes down to it. I could talk about all the big moves I made and the social and strategic prowess I displayed- but that speaks for itself. I need to talk about what I came here to do, and why I achieved that. Playing "the best game" is subjective, playing your heart out is something all winners have in common and it shows how deserving I am.

I think my ability to recognize what it takes and then execute is what a winner is about. I believe my ruthlessness propelled my game-play to stop at nothing to succeed, the ends justifying the means.

Jesse & Keizo deserve credit where it is due. I wouldn't be able to succeed without them, as they were key components to my overall plan. They helped provide intel I could otherwise not have received myself. Making a final deal with Erik & Tyler and keeping me to up to date with everything said, Jesse getting Brady to tell him about the vote stealer and automatically reporting back to me. But overall, I think I was the main strategic force of our final three. However, everyone was a cog in our wheel.
1936 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
Q:  I also want you to say what 3 members from the jury you think deserve to be sitting in your place and why?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A: Personally, I think the three different people that deserve to be here, apart from the three here demonstrate different aspects of the game. Which could be based down to, Outwit, Outplay, Outlast.

Outwit: Brandon, there was no doubt in my mind he was the most savvy player here overall. With an amazing social game, one call in the game would make you want to sheep him. I had voted him out in the Final Fourteen, and the next time we talked he made me feel incredibly comforted with him, and completely back on his side. With an incredible game-sense, and most of the time accurately assessing where everyone lies shows his reach and overall strategic abilities. That's why I believe he'd deserve a spot.

Outplay: Tyler, you could tell Tyler's spirit was in the game. Even being in a more difficult timezone to be playing an a EST-based game, he was always active and had the drive and passion to play. He was definitely a bit of a wildcard, and never afraid to make moves or flip. I see a lot of similarities in our game-play, (shit, I'm mentioning myself. oops. Sorry, please ignore that.) but you tell he had a fire and passion for the game. Which is something I don't think gets enough respect. And not forgetting his Individual Immunity wins and overall challenge prowess.

Outlast: Don't say I'm sucking up to you- because it's true. Brady, you'd deserve a spot. You were constantly on the chopping block, receiving NINETEEN votes against you in total this season. Yet surviving until the final five. Once again, NINETEEN. How many votes were cast this entire game? You had like 1/5 cast on you. Which being a constant target, yet surviving and surviving until the finale makes you deserve a spot here.

In my opinion, those would be the three deserving to be here. All for completely different reasoning, it'd be an exciting battle to see who wins out of the three.
1936 days 16 hours ago
dwipeouts
Alright I want to make this very clear. I know 2 of you think im guaranteed to get your vote when really I have no fucken clue who I'm voting for. So don't rely on getting my vote tonight.

Kolby- My question is a Yes or No question. I want to make my self very clear I want you to answer the question with a yes or a no. I don't want an explanation to the answer I just want a yes or no. If you attempt to give me an explain or saying anything but yes or no to this say goodbye to my jury vote. Here's the question. Final 12 vote Did you know I was getting voted out?

Jesse - I feel like your the candidate who is most likely get 0 votes just based on what came out of other jurors mouth. Here I'll give you a chance to try to make them happy. I want you to compare all the jurors (other than myself, you compare me to anyone your not getting my vote) to a real life survivor player and I want you to explain why you chose them to that person

Jakub- Honestly I don't know wether or not your getting my jury vote. So I want you to do 2 things for me. I want you to say why me personally (not anyone else) should vote for you to win?

Also Jakub I want you to go through each juror (including my self) by putting their name and then giving each of them a yes or no (has to be a yes or not not a maybe or anything else) yes meaning you think your gonna get their jury vote and no meaning you don't think your getting their jury vote. And I don't need an explanation of why you gave a person a yes or a no
1936 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
Q: My question is nice and simple (for all of you) Tell me why you think I’m the greatest?
A: As someone who shares custody of my son, Mark (piesyummyyumypies) I respect your strength and drive in being a parent, and fighting tooth and nail for full custody. But, no-no-no. You won't be having it, he's my child.

On an in-game note, I think you're a very strong strategic player and one of the people I knew would be a constant threat in the long-run of the game. As you had a fairly-laid back disposition and would be a very under-the-radar threat, that had a very good chance in taking the crown had you gotten further. Which was a reason I gunned for you in the early merge portion.
1936 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
Q: My question is a Yes or No question. I want to make my self very clear I want you to answer the question with a yes or a no. I don't want an explanation to the answer I just want a yes or no. If you attempt to give me an explain or saying anything but yes or no to this say goodbye to my jury vote. Here's the question. Final 12 vote Did you know I was getting voted out?
A: No.
1936 days 15 hours ago
haycsclair
Congrats, Final 3.

This is going to be a long read. Have to catch up.
1936 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
2/9 votes received.
1936 days 14 hours ago
haycsclair
First of all, I'm not gonna vote for Kolby due to him voting me out in this game. I've been doing that in my previous games since then. He would have had a higher chance if he wasn't sitting with two people who didn't write my name down. Plus I don't like the fact that he messaged me on Skype after Brandon got voted out. He was like, "It took some time, but I avenged ya!" It's not cute especially when he was one of those people who voted me out despite his reasons. Like, really? I wasn't even rooting for him to avenge me. Anyway, the Jury members are aware that he's been sucking up to every member. But don't ya worry, Kolby. I believe there are members who are actually gonna vote for you.

So it's down to Jesse and Keizo.

Keizo, you are such a sweetheart. At least to me. I always say to people that you are a "saint". But sometimes I feel like you are dumb and plain stupid. Most of us in the Jury think you are the perfect "goat" in this game. But don't feel bad because even though you're "stupid" and "dumb", I still think you have the purest heart among us here.

My question for you, Keizo, is this. Why was it hard for you to believe that I was targeting you in the Final 11 round? Did you consider me as one of your allies?

Jesse, thank you for being nice to me. You actually went out of your way to communicate with me during the game. We had talked about the game and some personal stuffs. My question to you is this. Was building a relationship with me one of your strategies or not? You even said you wanted to talk to me every single day once the season is over. Do you feel our connection with each other is genuine? Because, admittedly, I don't believe in gaining friends during the course of the game.

Okay. That's all. Looking forward to your answers, Keizo and Jesse.

Good luck, Final 3.
1936 days 14 hours ago
dwipeouts
Responding to Kolby saying no tho to my question... Does anyone want to object to Kolby saying no?cause other jurors have told me Kolby did now and right now I was gonna place my vote.for kolby but I'm not sure if I can vote for someone who lied at ftc. I can vote for someone who lied in the game just be 100% at ftc tho
1936 days 14 hours ago
brandonrichie
dwipeouts
Responding to Kolby saying no tho to my question... Does anyone want to object to Kolby saying no?cause other jurors have told me Kolby did now and right now I was gonna place my vote.for kolby but I'm not sure if I can vote for someone who lied at ftc. I can vote for someone who lied in the game just be 100% at ftc tho

Yeah Kolby 100% knew about the plan he's bullshitting you lmfao. I'll call him out on it. He voted for Jesse so that Erik would trust him more.
1936 days 14 hours ago
brandonrichie
https://media.giphy.com/media/13S5Pxp7WLfd1m/giphy.gif

also hi final three I will be making my statement tomorrow because I am tired <3
1936 days 14 hours ago
haycsclair
Kolby

[F11 | Clair] - Originally the vote seemed to be going fairly smooth, but in the game of Survivor you know that's never the case. Clair throwing any names out in hopes of saving herself, targeting Jesse & the majority seemed to be going for Clair on the surface.

----------

I wasn't the one who threw Jesse's name out. I did a backread over our Skype convo. I told you it was Erik's idea.
1936 days 12 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Keizo- Personally I probably know your game the least but I think you deserve a lot more credit than you’re getting. I don’t think you were totally a sheep but the thing that you have going for you is your social game. There was a reason why you hardly got any votes and that’s cause you seemed to play an under the radar game.

So my questions to you are.

Why should a under the radar game like yours be rewarded unlike Kolbys gameplay of over the top.

I also want you to explain to this jury why you weren’t Kolbys sheep. I mean you did vote with him on every single vote which doesn’t look good for you so I just need you to separate yourself.

I also need you to explain you’re reasoning on the f14 vote? You telling Brandon made me distrust you so much more down the line and I need to know all the logic behind your decisions at this vote because if you didn’t tell Brandon then he would of gone home. Everyone else seemed to know Ethan has the idol so why should your unawareness in this moment be rewarded?

---------------

Thanks for taking your time with these questions...

Anyway you're asking me why should I win over Kolby... Even though I played a game that you would describe as "under the radar" I was still the person that threw out the most ideas to my alliance starting with Qaz's vote where I told Kolby that he should tell you 5 minutes before vote that it's either you or Qaz. Humans are making the best decisions for themselves when putted in stressful situation with limited time to make a decision. I was the vote that decided if either Brandon or Jesse would leave where I decided to vote Brandon because I knew he was a big threat... And that I had 0 chance to beat him at the end...Ethan vote was kinda complicated because Me and Jesse had to convince Kolby to play his Idol and I'm happy we were able to do it... I knew that in re-vote Kolby would leave and I couldn't allow that at this point. You're vote was a mess tbh... There was a big discussion who should go, we didn't knew who has the idol... And I went for something that could bite me in the ass... I didn't knew if Tyler really wanted you out at this point and I took a big gamble and voted for you with Kolby while telling Jesse that he should place one vote on Tyler just in case.

Here comes what I expected to see... Let's start with one little thing, why Me and Jesse are considered a sheeps? Only because Kolby played over the top game, to be fair if let's say I swapped my gameplay with Kolby then he would be considered a sheep of mine same thing goes if Jesse and Kolby swaps gameplays. People consider people showing they're game openly as some kind of Masterminds and immediately everyone who votes with them is considered a sheep... There's no way for me to prove that I'm not a sheep...even if I had a way of proving it most people would just stick with idea of me being a sheep I'll tell it one more time... We were all equal if there was a plan that someone didn't agreed to... The plan would change but in the end decisions were made by the whole trio...

Let me start with that...i played exactly the same game I played in Nicaragua... Which was being too nice... I felt bad for voting Brandon soo I wanted to tell him that I was voting him... Was that stupid? Yes it was very stupid and I can see that...my gameplay changed from that vote forward I still felt bad for voting some of the people but I did that to further myself in the game... I knew I couldn't just tell them. Anyway about the Ethan having an idol... I admit I never knew about because... I never really talked with anyone about it soo I never had a chance to know about it... Still I don't believe what I did to be that bad either because in that vote the person leaving was Watermelondrea who would be a big threat at Merge.
1936 days 12 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
I really don’t have much to say, other than this was not the final 3 I expected coming into the merge. I’m not going to address any of you guys because I don’t feel the need to and I’ll observe what others have to say and ask.

My question is nice and simple (for all of you)

Tell me why you think I’m the greatest

-----------

Okay well I'll start with your social game that was really impressive you had soo many connections through the entire game that it's normal for you to be considered a great player and a big threat. Your strategy was as good as your social game but you decided to target Me/Tyler when Brandon wanted to make a move against Brady and that basically was your downfall in this game because that gave people at the bottom to get rid of you.

In general I think if you made it to the finals you would win this game and that shows how good of a player you are
1936 days 12 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Jakub- Honestly I don't know wether or not your getting my jury vote. So I want you to do 2 things for me. I want you to say why me personally (not anyone else) should vote for you to win?

Also Jakub I want you to go through each juror (including my self) by putting their name and then giving each of them a yes or no (has to be a yes or not not a maybe or anything else) yes meaning you think your gonna get their jury vote and no meaning you don't think your getting their jury vote. And I don't need an explanation of why you gave a person a yes or a no

-----------------

The reason why I think you should vote me is because I really wanted to be at the end with you... I don't know if you believe me or not and I don't care if you vote me out or not I know I would stick around with you until the end but sadly you were taken out at first Merge tribal... If I don't get your vote i fully understand that

Dan-No

Clair-Yes

Qaz-No

Natasha-No

Brandon-No

Ethan-No

Erik-Yes

Brady-Yes

Tyler-Yes

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!