This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Hawaii Rules & Regulations

Topic » Survivor Hawaii Rules &..

3359 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Just a quick confirmation on the rules for this season, the first immunity challenge is at 8PM EST

- Live Challenges will be between 5pm and 9pm EST.
- Non-Live Challenges will be set after the vote read and will most likely finish around 6/7pm EST

- Votes will be read as soon as I get them all or when my deadline for votes is reached. This may be extended/reduced if necessary, and you will be notified if such a change occurs. If your vote is not submitted in time, then you will receive a self-vote

- If you self-vote three times you will automatically be removed from the game.
- If you are banned you will remain in the game for a week until removal if you are not yet back. You will be able to vote still if your banned if you can contact me outside of tengaged preferably skype. Known perm bans will equal immediate removal.

- TIES are resolved by re-vote, and then, if necessary if it's still a tie will draw rocks.  The only people are immune are the people who the tie was between and if someone has individual immunity they are also immune from drawing rocks.  Chatzy will decide who goes home on rocks.  Final 4 ties will be determined by rocks but only the people voted for will draw rocks and again chatzy will decide.

- At the Final Tribal Council I will ask the last person voted out pre-Jury to be a SUBSTITUTE JUROR. This means they have to submit a Jury vote to me which will ONLY count in the case of a tie to decide the winner.
3359 days 14 hours ago
awwsum11
read and understand, :)
3359 days 13 hours ago
cjuddy
Rea and understand
3359 days 13 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
R AND U
3359 days 13 hours ago
preznewton44
Read this
3359 days 13 hours ago
Cole91
read
3359 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
*Everyone must confirm they read the rules*
3359 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
Read
3359 days 12 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
read
3359 days 11 hours ago
Oysterman11
Read
3359 days 10 hours ago
kekgeek
Read
3359 days 8 hours ago
Zkboizzz
confirmed
3358 days 23 hours ago
manalord
read
3358 days 22 hours ago
domarco13
read
3358 days 21 hours ago
Manipulation
Read!
3358 days 21 hours ago
IRandomal123
Read :)

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!