This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Tonga // Season 2 Applications

Topic » Survivor: Tonga // Season 2..

2526 days 23 hours ago
AmandaBynes

Sex: Male

Timezone: AEST

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play): Already have u

Are you a hero or a villain? Villain !!

Out of the three - brain, beauty & brawn - which best represents you? Beauty !

Why should you be selected over other applicants? Because I won the first season and slayed them all !

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games? see above.

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week? yes.

In this season, each castaway will be representing one player from the US/Australian version of Survivor. Please give me your top three preferences of who you wish to play as (e.g. Sandra, Parvati, Tony): Maralyn Mad Dog, Gillian from Gabon, Nina from One World.

Additional information about yourself (optional): pmsl rock on !?
2526 days 23 hours ago
brenelle1120

Sex: male

Timezone: Pacific

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play): brenelle1120

Are you a hero or a villain? villain

Out of the three - brain, beauty & brawn - which best represents you? beauty

Why should you be selected over other applicants?

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games? too much

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week? ill be there

In this season, each castaway will be representing one player from the US/Australian version of Survivor. Please give me your top three preferences of who you wish to play as (e.g. Sandra, Parvati, Tony): Corinne

Additional information about yourself (optional):
2526 days 22 hours ago
survivingreality

Timezone:Central

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play):nixkshel

Are you a hero or a villain? hero

Out of the three - brain, beauty & brawn - which best represents you? brain

Why should you be selected over other applicants? I should be choosen because I love group games and its been like freaking forever since ive played one and this looks lit

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games? yes

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week? Most of the Time its summer so honestly any time works

In this season, each castaway will be representing one player from the US/Australian version of Survivor. Please give me your top three preferences of who you wish to play as (e.g. Sandra, Parvati, Tony): Kelley Wentworth , Malcom Freburg, Parvati

Additional information about yourself (optional): I am a very deterimined and active player and im so excited for this game
2526 days 20 hours ago
Koji

Timezone: UTC-3

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play): kojilyoko

Are you a hero or a villain? Hero

Out of the three - brain, beauty & brawn - which best represents you? Beauty

Why should you be selected over other applicants? Because I'll bring something different to the table, I'm a loyal player willing to make moves

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games? Yes

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week? I can only play up to 8pm on weekdays as I work in the morning

In this season, each castaway will be representing one player from the US/Australian version of Survivor. Please give me your top three preferences of who you wish to play as (e.g. Sandra, Parvati, Tony): Matthew von Ertfelda, Yul Kwon or Alec Christy

Additional information about yourself (optional): I'm a very friendly guy willing to make the moves it takes to win the game. I try not to be vile but sometimes that side can come up and you better not be against me when it does.
2526 days 18 hours ago
RyanS

Timezone: EST

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play): ryan53250

Are you a hero or a villain? Tbh, both. I've been a hero at times but then people have said that I was a villain at times so I guess I swing both ways

Why should you be selected over other applicants? I've been out of tengaged for a little while and I did well. I ended for school purposes getting to the final 3 of an All Stars Survivor game and then getting cut, so now I want to re try and actually win this time and prove to myself that I can still play at that level I was at before

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games? Yesss! They're all in my bio but my most notable ones are M&M's Survivor Babylon (Season 2), Online Big Brother 3, and M&M's Survivor All Stars

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week? That time works perfect for me so I'd definitely be present

In this season, each castaway will be representing one player from the US/Australian version of Survivor. Please give me your top three preferences of who you wish to play as (e.g. Sandra, Parvati, Tony): Earl Cole, Jeremy Collins, James Thomas

Additional information about yourself (optional): I'm a very outgoing, positive (yet critical), and determined person. I'm someone who will never just quit something that's hard. I value the social aspect of this game the most. I feel like a key component to survival is to create personal bonds with people (which is hard under the intense circumstances of the game) and then use those relationships to my advantage. I plan to find out information from others and map out the game and plan what needs to happen. I'm really excited to be back on tengaged and thirsty to play the game again because I love it so much!
2526 days 17 hours ago
Rocketokid13

Timezone: Australian EST

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play): Rocketokid13

Are you a hero or a villain? Early Hero, Late Villain

Out of the three - brain, beauty & brawn - which best represents you?: Beauty

Why should you be selected over other applicants?: I'm every single aspect of a good survivor player packed into one. I can do challenges well, I'm a good socializer, I'm strategic, I'm a superfan, determined, etc. I will slay this season to the best of my ability.

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games? Yes, alot :)

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week? I'll be good.

In this season, each castaway will be representing one player from the US/Australian version of Survivor. Please give me your top three preferences of who you wish to play as (e.g. Sandra, Parvati, Tony):

1. Ciera Eastin
2. Malcolm Freberg
3. Phoebe Timmins
2526 days 16 hours ago
titoburitto
Sex: M
Timezone: Central [Texas]
Skype (you must have Skype in order to play): @JuanMarquez1313
Are you a hero or a villain? Hero :)
Out of the three - brain, beauty & brawn - which best represents you? Beauty x
Why should you be selected over other applicants? BECAUSE I WILL BRING DRAMA, i am hella active, AND i have a strong social game. :) i am flirty fierce and fabulous!
Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games? YES, i played T-VIVOR!
In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week? Most likely any of those times honestly.
In this season, each castaway will be representing one player from the US/Australian version of Survivor. Please give me your top three preferences of who you wish to play as (e.g. Sandra, Parvati, Tony): Sugar, Erik [China], Parvati =]

Additional information about yourself (optional): i am a gay mexican male and i love sending nudes!!!!! :D
2526 days 16 hours ago
garrievans97

Timezone: Eastern

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play): garrievans97

Are you a hero or a villain? I think I'm kind of a mixture of both. I take on whichever role I need to when I have to.

Out of the three - brain, beauty & brawn - which best represents you? Obviously beauty cuz I'm dumb and not muscular, but I have a cute face.

Why should you be selected over other applicants? Because I'm iconic and no one else is like me. I'll bring sweetness, flirtiness, and drama.

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games? Ya I played t-vivor lmao

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week? That's a good time so likely.

In this season, each castaway will be representing one player from the US/Australian version of Survivor. Please give me your top three preferences of who you wish to play as (e.g. Sandra, Parvati, Tony): HALI FORD, Kelley Wentworth, Abi Maria

Additional information about yourself (optional): I'm iconic
2526 days 13 hours ago
Zuelke

Country: The Constitutional Federal Republic of the United States of America

Timezone: Central Standard Time

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play): zuelketengaged

Are you a hero or a villain? Villain

Out of the three - brain, beauty & brawn - which best represents you? Brawn

Why should you be selected over other applicants? because I'm playing to win, I really need this money.  Seeing some of these applicants would've made me not apply if I wasn't playing for the coin

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games? Yes I play group games often

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week? All of them all the time

In this season, each castaway will be representing one player from the US/Australian version of Survivor. Please give me your top three preferences of who you wish to play as (e.g. Sandra, Parvati, Tony): Jane Bright, Wanda Shirk, Ruthmarie Milliman

Additional information about yourself (optional): I am a multitalented t-reality star and I'm ready to do whatever it have to takes.  And also I bring the dramz
2526 days 10 hours ago
CoachWade

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play): bradyspaulding16@gmail.com

Are you a hero or a villain? VILLAIN

Out of the three - brain, beauty & brawn - which best represents you? Brain

Why should you be selected over other applicants? I should be chosen for because I'm really bradyspaulding16 but this is my 2nd account and I'm getting known to be a strong group game player and I plan on being a strong player in this season as well. I'll make all the juicy confessional you ask for and I'll certainly be a character this season and will do everything in my power to win so please pick me because I think I deserve it.

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games?

Yes I've played in all the big series Winners and Prez, BigBens, Suitmans, NJS, Bingos,

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week? On a scale of 1-10 I'd probably say a 9.

In this season, each castaway will be representing one player from the US/Australian version of Survivor. Please give me your top three preferences of who you wish to play as (e.g. Sandra, Parvati, Tony):

I'd love to play as Cirie, Russell and Adam
Additional information about yourself (optional): I love Survivor and I've watched every season and have experience so I'm going to do anything it takes to win this season so if you want drama and villains you found me!
2526 days 6 hours ago
AshleyIocco

Sex: Female

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play): ashiocco

Are you a hero or a villain? Hero

Why should you be selected over other applicants? Because I'm underestimated, which will create an interesting season... if you're giving $100 to the winner, you deserve some enjoyment, too, and I can provide that.

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games? Yeah, I love Survivor groups

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week? Pretty much always, especially now that it's almost summer

In this season, each castaway will be representing one player from the US/Australian version of Survivor. Please give me your top three preferences of who you wish to play as (e.g. Sandra, Parvati, Tony): Candice Cody, Danni Boatwright, Marcus Lehman

Additional information about yourself (optional): I'm really engaged and committed when I set my mind to something and if you choose me, this will be a good season.
2525 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990

Timezone: CST

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play): Thnksfrthmmrs. (Period included)

Are you a hero or a villain? I'm flexible. It largely depends on the situation I find myself in

Out of the three - brain, beauty & brawn - which best represents you? Brain.

Why should you be selected over other applicants? I'm scary to play with but fun to watch

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games? Plenty. Spanning 6/7 years.

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week? Thursday through Saturday is a no-go due to work but honestly I can manage regardless

In this season, each castaway will be representing one player from the US/Australian version of Survivor. Please give me your top three preferences of who you wish to play as (e.g. Sandra, Parvati, Tony): Tony Vlachos, Jonathan Penner, Denise Stapely

Additional information about yourself (optional): You'll find out
2525 days 9 hours ago
Violetx

Sex: Female

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play): Samoth282000

Why should you be selected over other applicants? Because I put all my heart into all of my games and put so much work and I'm a hard worker, a drama causer, and a good talker

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games? Yes, all on my profile

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week? Most likely

In this season, each castaway will be representing one player from the US/Australian version of Survivor. Please give me your top three preferences of who you wish to play as (e.g. Sandra, Parvati, Tony): Parvati, Kelley Wentworth, and Sarah Lacina

Additional information about yourself (optional): I've been called Vicious Violet in past seasons because I'm a cut throat player
2525 days 6 hours ago
Joshbb17

Timezone: Eastern

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play): JoshDuenas24

Are you a hero or a villain?  Hero when they meet me, villain when they leave

Why should you be selected over other applicants? I am very witty, and a bit of a gamebot and I think i have what it takes. The social element is extremely important and the way they perceive me is going to test myself.

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games? Yes, bennetts, wpf, i and n's, a few others.

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week? Can make all times

In this season, each castaway will be representing one player from the US/Australian version of Survivor. Please give me your top three preferences of who you wish to play as (e.g. Sandra, Parvati, Tony): Earl Cole, I love his gameplay he is witty, a bit evil, a bit heroic, and played a nearly perfect game. Sandra, she tells it how it is, she dumped the fish and has a phenomanal social game despite being lippy. John Carroll, often forgotten he is one of survivors first villains, and I love his game in Marquesas going toe to toe and knocking out Boston Rob. 

Additional information about yourself (optional): I tell it how it is, and i'm not afraid to get my hands a little dirty to get to the top.
2525 days 1 hour ago
kingLiam

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play): kingliamadrian

Out of the three - brain, beauty & brawn - which best represents you?
I'm beauty, just because I get people where  I want them to be
Why should you be over other applicants? Because I'm the king, no one can beat me

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games? Check my bio, hun

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week? Yup

In this season, each castaway will be representing one player from the US/Australian version of Survivor. Please give me your top three preferences of who you wish to play as (e.g. Sandra, Parvati, Tony):  Hali, Abi-Maria or Chaos Kass

Additional information about yourself (optional): I'm a snake

open group

Luna's Survivor: Tonga

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!