This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Tonga // Season 2 Applications

Topic » Survivor: Tonga // Season 2..

2494 days 12 hours ago
JMez2612

Sex: Male

Timezone:  EST

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play): jmez2612

Are you a hero or a villain? Villain

Out of the three - brain, beauty & brawn - which best represents you?  Brain

Why should you be selected over other applicants?

I have several experiences in group games, I send confessionals ALL THE TIME, I'll show up to the challenges.

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games?
LOADS

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week?

Very Likely

In this season, each castaway will be representing one player from the US/Australian version of Survivor. Please give me your top three preferences of who you wish to play as (e.g. Sandra, Parvati, Tony):

Parvati
Courtney Yates
Aubry Bracco

Additional information about yourself (optional): I'll make friends with people just to backstab them, I am decent at challenges, I send a lot of confessionals, and I slay the faves.
2494 days 10 hours ago
mysterygame2

Sex: Male

Timezone: EST

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play): nolan.kettonen try both tbh

Are you a hero or a villain? Hero

Out of the three - brain, beauty & brawn - which best represents you? I am a brain

Why should you be selected over other applicants? I mean theres one spot left and I'm applying last it shows dedication, anyways I came to spice up the game and not let anyone get in the way of me.

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games? Yes Suitmans Survivor, Cmacks, NJkodas etc.

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week? Yeah durring this time of the year

In this season, each castaway will be representing one player from the US/Australian version of Survivor. Please give me your top three preferences of who you wish to play as (e.g. Sandra, Parvati, Tony): Tyson Apostol

Additional information about yourself (optional):
2494 days 10 hours ago
Violets

Sex: Female

Timezone: GMT

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play): Wumbleebee

Are you a hero or a villain? Villain

Out of the three - brain, beauty & brawn - which best represents you? Beauty

Why should you be selected over other applicants? because i am a right laugh and lets be real darling if that 1 million dollar cheque aint coming home in my handbag den i am going to turn into king fucking kong and murder the bich that did snatch it

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games? No not really x

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week? oh ur having a laff u fucking ozzie bich

In this season, each castaway will be representing one player from the US/Australian version of Survivor. Please give me your top three preferences of who you wish to play as (e.g. Sandra, Parvati, Tony): Aubry Bracco / Sierra-Dawn-Thomas & francesca hogi x
Additional information about yourself (optional): im a lejjund x

open group

Luna's Survivor: Tonga

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!