This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Tonga // Season 2 Applications

Topic » Survivor: Tonga // Season 2..

2519 days 21 hours ago
LunaPark

Sex:

Timezone:

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play):

Are you a hero or a villain?

Out of the three - brain, beauty & brawn - which best represents you?

Why should you be selected over other applicants?

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games?

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week?

In this season, each castaway will be representing one player from the US/Australian version of Survivor. Please give me your top three preferences of who you wish to play as (e.g. Sandra, Parvati, Tony):

Additional information about yourself (optional):
2519 days 20 hours ago
ItsAustin

Sex: Male

Timezone: Central Time

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play): austintoal

Are you a hero or a villain? Hero I stand up for what I believe in!

Out of the three - brain, beauty & brawn - which best represents you? Beauty because I'm not the strongest and I'm not the smartest

Why should you be selected over other applicants? You know me in games and I'm fun and not annoying

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games? Yes I won QWRS15!!

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week? Very likely

In this season, each castaway will be representing one player from the US/Australian version of Survivor. Please give me your top three preferences of who you wish to play as (e.g. Sandra, Parvati, Tony): Abi Maria, Cirie, Lunch Lady Denise

Additional information about yourself (optional): My dads in prison
2519 days 20 hours ago
tyleror

Sex: male

Timezone: PST

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play): tyleror. with the period

Are you a hero or a villain?: It depends on the season ;D Generally a hero but I can turn into the villain if the circumstance is right.

Out of the three - brain, beauty & brawn - which best represents you?: In real life, brain. In a tengaged group game style, probably brawn.

Why should you be selected over other applicants?: I really put a lot of effort into games like this and I play hard. I will be a committed contestant and bring good entertainment, and someone to root for.

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games? http://www.tengaged.com/blog/tyleror/4441018/group-games I've done others too but didn't document them all. I'm really trying to do that now.

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week? It completely depends on the day for me. I do work evenings, but in my past experience I can usually take a break during the comp as long as I'm told ahead of time. Then I can compete on mobile. If I'm not working, I can usually make it to anything as long as I have notice.

In this season, each castaway will be representing one player from the US/Australian version of Survivor. Please give me your top three preferences of who you wish to play as (e.g. Sandra, Parvati, Tony): Is this who we think we'd be like, or just our appearance for the game? I will choose Sandra Diaz Twine, Cirie Fields, and Phoebe Timmins.

Additional information about yourself (optional): I'll admit I am very busy but I really devote time to games like this and I will not let you down if you cast me. You can look at my performance in the other group games I am doing/just finished and you can see I really manage my schedule around it and I'm here to play.
2519 days 20 hours ago
Kelly0412

Timezone: Pacific

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play): Kelly0412_Tengaged

Are you a hero or a villain? Villain baby

Out of the three - brain, beauty & brawn - which best represents you? Beauty

Why should you be selected over other applicants? im better duh

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games? yes. a lot actually

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week? yeah

In this season, each castaway will be representing one player from the US/Australian version of Survivor. Please give me your top three preferences of who you wish to play as (e.g. Sandra, Parvati, Tony):
I'm gonna do
1. Missy Payne
2. Billy Garcia
3. Kelly Shinn

Additional information about yourself (optional): if i win im buying a seancody membership
2519 days 20 hours ago
BritishRomeo17

Sex: I differentiate between the two

Timezone: GMT

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play): alwaysvictorious2

Are you a hero or a villain? Villain

Out of the three - brain, beauty & brawn - which best represents you? Brawn but none of them tbh

Why should you be selected over other applicants? Because I mean I'm British Romeo

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games? yes

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week? likely, but pls dont do anything past 10pm

In this season, each castaway will be representing one player from the US/Australian version of Survivor. Please give me your top three preferences of who you wish to play as (e.g. Sandra, Parvati, Tony): Hali Ford (1) Michaela Bradshaw (2) Cydney Gillon (3)

Additional information about yourself (optional): Hey.
2519 days 20 hours ago
NotNicky333

Timezone: Central

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play): notnicky333starslol

Are you a hero or a villain? Hero bc I like to make relationships :)

Why should you be selected over other applicants? I am active and I make moves and I'm just good at life

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games? Yeah! Halloween, Brandt69, saphirebby, and one other I forgot.

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week? I'd be fine but I might be late for SOME live 7PM est on Monday.

1. Shamar (Caramoan)
2. Sherri (Caramoan)
3. Ciera Eastin (Mom)

Additional information about yourself (optional): I am literally so good and I am a victim of so many people and I will be an amazing player if you pick me.
2519 days 19 hours ago
Bigbrotherlover12

Timezone: Mountain

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play): Tarlover13

Are you a hero or a villain? ~Hero~

Out of the three - brain, beauty & brawn - which best represents you? ~Beauty~

Why should you be selected over other applicants? ~Because I'm fun and Interesting~

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games? ~Lots~

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week? ~For The Most Part, Yes. Like 8/10~

In this season, each castaway will be representing one player from the US/Australian version of Survivor. Please give me your top three preferences of who you wish to play as (e.g. Sandra, Parvati, Tony): ~Cirie Fields, Michaela Bradshaw, or Nadiya Anderson~

Additional information about yourself (optional): ~I'm really excited about this season <3~
2519 days 19 hours ago
Jkjkjk15

Timezone: EST

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play): Jkkjjk15

Are you a hero or a villain? I'm most definitely a hero

Out of the three - brain, beauty & brawn - which best represents you? Brain.

Why should you be selected over other applicants? You should select me over other applicants because I bring the spice. I bring the drama. I bring the ENTERTAINMENT.

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games? A hell of a lot

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week? Most of the time, yes. I do have a job, but that shouldn't interfere much.

In this season, each castaway will be representing one player from the US/Australian version of Survivor. Please give me your top three preferences of who you wish to play as (e.g. Sandra, Parvati, Tony): COLLEEN HASKELL, HANNAH SHAPIRO, MARALYN HERSHEY!

Additional information about yourself (optional): ummmmm, I don't have anything witty to say at the moment so PICK ME!!!
2519 days 19 hours ago
nenalalala

Sex: Female

Timezone mountian time

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play):live.ihearthaters222

Are you a hero or a villain? Hero

Why should you be selected over other applicants? Because i wanna be a cuntry bumkin and bring love

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games? no

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week? ya

In this season, each castaway will be representing one player from the US/Australian version of Survivor. Please give me your top three preferences of who you wish to play as (e.g. Sandra, Parvati, Tony): Jefra Bland Corrienne Kaplan and Courtney yates I WANNA BE JEFRA

2519 days 19 hours ago
FrozenShadow09

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play): FrozenShadow09.Tengaged

Are you a hero or a villain? VILLAIN!

Out of the three - brain, beauty & brawn - which best represents you? obv Beauty

Why should you be selected over other applicants? because i am a lot of fun to work with and i always bring the drama while making big moves

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games? yes i do!

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week? i can always be on at that time

In this season, each castaway will be representing one player from the US/Australian version of Survivor. Please give me your top three preferences of who you wish to play as (e.g. Sandra, Parvati, Tony): Hali, Parvati, Jaclyn

Additional information about yourself (optional): i will be winning
2519 days 19 hours ago
LasVegas

Sex: female

Timezone: eastern

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play): jennavirtulife

Are you a hero or a villain? hero

Out of the three - brain, beauty & brawn - which best represents you? beauty

Why should you be selected over other applicants? because i play the game hard from the jump

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games? yes devons

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week? i would be able to show up all the time bc its summer unless i got work

In this season, each castaway will be representing one player from the US/Australian version of Survivor. Please give me your top three preferences of who you wish to play as (e.g. Sandra, Parvati, Tony): parvati morgan and makayla

Additional information about yourself (optional): i was on bgc17 and im a queen
2519 days 19 hours ago
Ribbons

Sex: M

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play): ribsor

Are you a hero or a villain? Hero

Why should you be selected over other applicants? Cause I'm active & stuff

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games? Yes, I've done a lot

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week? I can be there!

In this season, each castaway will be representing one player from the US/Australian version of Survivor. Please give me your top three preferences of who you wish to play as (e.g. Sandra, Parvati, Tony): Ashley Underwood, Baylor, Elyse Umemoto

Additional information about yourself (optional): hey
2519 days 19 hours ago
Halloween

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play): halloweenfinalskype

Are you a hero or a villain? honestly a misunderstood hero

Out of the three - brain, beauty & brawn - which best represents you? - probably brain

Why should you be selected over other applicants? - because i bring the funk baby

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games? - yes

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week? - hun id be there every day

1. Paul Wachter
2. Joseph Del Campo
3. Shamar Thomas

Additional information about yourself (optional): pick me or mom
2519 days 17 hours ago
Batya

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play): gocomdey123

Are you a hero or a villain? i feel like a Danielle from HvV where you are like i guess shes a villian

Out of the three - brain, beauty & brawn - which best represents you? beauty

Why should you be selected over other applicants? because i will be active and try to make great confessinals

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games? yes

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week? yes

Jefra Bland
Monica Culpepper
Kathy Sleckman

hey
2519 days 16 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play): alexavontrayne@outlook.com

Are you a hero or a villain? honestly an anti-hero but ig a Villain

Out of the three - brain, beauty & brawn - which best represents you? Brain

Why should you be selected over other applicants? because i bring the drama

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games? of course

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week? very likely

In this season, each castaway will be representing one player from the US/Australian version of Survivor. Please give me your top three preferences of who you wish to play as (e.g. Sandra, Parvati, Tony): peih gee law, debbie wanner, carolyn rivera

2519 days 15 hours ago
dragotistic

Timezone: Central

Skype (you must have Skype in order to play): dan.c.16

Are you a hero or a villain? I'm a hero with villainous qualities

Why should you be selected over other applicants? I've played a ton of group games in the past and I want to get back into it.

Do you have any experience playing Survivor group games? Yes. Lots. Spanning 6 years.

In this season, there will be both live & non-live competitions. How likely would you be able to show up to a live competition if it were held between 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST on any given day of the week? often

In this season, each castaway will be representing one player from the US/Australian version of Survivor. Please give me your top three preferences of who you wish to play as (e.g. Sandra, Parvati, Tony): Jamie Newton, Shane Powers, and Mick Trimming

open group

Luna's Survivor: Tonga

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!