This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nehemiah Reid

Topic » Nehemiah Reid

3211 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14

somehow everything changed. Nick won't be going home and my HoH is useless. I made a threat to my self. now whoever stay is coming after me. Now I see true colors in Ben B. Like we agreed to not show that were working together but come on. He has no loyalty to me.
3211 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14

My HoH reign went horrible already at the start. But its okay I made myself seem crazy and hopefully it was a good thing but if either nomminee or Nick wins next HoH than I am going straight up on the bock. My meeting wasn't suppose to hurt Big Brother so i apologize I wanted to seem crazy. I still want Nick out. I have a great way of convincing it too.
3211 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14

I don't want this veto as i don't need the blood I still make the replacement nominee. So give me the punishment. Also if I fail it makes me look weak and I need to go back into floater strategy. This week is so crazy.
3211 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14

FROM MEL:
why are you even talking to me - you are a lying backstabbing ******

I gave you loyalty and you screwed me over....

AND then tried to blame me cause you fucked me over - just like you did with Nick.

Me:

I need to do major damage control
3211 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14

So new plans this week my HoH was so useless because Ben B is going to use his power and we are blindisiding Marcus. I do belive we have the votes to do it. my only problem is Nick, Tisha, and Mel remians in the game  coming after me. I do want to belive Ben will have my back no matter what. But that might not happen. This has been a verry funny and intense week for no reason. I started the drama and amplified it up too a 100%. I have no idea what is going to happen next week but I need my allys to win HoH anyone else and I am going up maybe not home but up.
3210 days 23 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 6:::::
3210 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14

I am screwed Mel is coming for me like fire coming for ice. Also I want the penalty vote idk why but I do. I need that pov o
3210 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14

I tried to get Nick to win the veto but Mel still won. Because of last week my biggest threat in the game is Mel cause she can win any luck competition and she is really mad at me for putting her up as a pawn.Big Brother can you tell me if I did something wrong. She was a pawn and could've won veto than I backdoor Nick if the plan went wrong she was a backup plan. But she saw me just targeting her and not pawning her so now she's mad. I am going to convince her that I never intended to her hurt and gain her trust back. Hopefully I don't go up on the block. Wish me luck!
3209 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14

I did EVERYTHING I COULD to convince Mel to not be mad at me. She is not budging and trying to make me look like a bad guy. I knew I couldn't trust her she is just like Nick. Why do I align myself with people like that. i HOPE i CAN STAY THIS WEEK.
3209 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14

I am nominated woop de do.

This week may be the end of me or the begging of me I think ill have the votes anyway
3208 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14

This veto comp I feel comfortable in. I already asked around from those who votes that if I remain on the block they'll keep me. Rober, Jack, Ben B and he controls Evan so atm I feel safe. If not than I have a good campaign to keep me in the house over Mat and Ben P
3208 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Rob claims to really want Ben out nd that's fine with me my problem is will he have the votes. If he wins the veto he needs to take me down or I am the first juror for a fact. There is 6 people voting I need 4: Rob, Ben B, Evan, and Jack

Those are the votes I need I am not sure about Evan at all and I won't even try for tisha or nick's
3208 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Worse veto scenario ever I am fo sure going home
3207 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14

So I am more scared than ever because people are throwing me under the bus to Mel when she's this close to trusting me. And what they are saying are not true. So I am not 1000% sure that I'm safe and going.

open group

EMPTY GROUP #14 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!