This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nehemiah Reid

Topic » Nehemiah Reid

3232 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14

So I am losing this HoH coming second place for a second time and Nick may win it. Me and him are re connecting I need him to get on good terms with so I don't get targeted.
3232 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Only 30 minutes left and now I am disqualified from the HoH so this is is not fair I am a gauruntee nominee
3231 days 7 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Why why do I continue to trust this guy. He stabs me in the back every time and I still have opens arms to him.Am I this stupid.
3231 days 7 hours ago
carlyjordan14

I will not rest easy Nick will go home this week with Ben's power or next week
3231 days 7 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Right now I am sure that Ben B dosen't want to use his powers on me cuz he's positive I'm staying. I need 5 out of 9 votes and I have Ben B and P, Jack, Marcuz, and Wheels. Mel says she want Nels out but I don't belive it. But maybe I can stay and he doesn't have to use it. Nick picked a horrible week to piss me off. I got people behind my backs. He will pay.
3230 days 12 hours ago
carlyjordan14

I do not have confidence in this veto comp. I suck at spamming anytime and anywhere and it seems Mel doesn't, I think Mel would use it on me. But maybe not she wants Nels outbut sees no reason to put me up.
3230 days 12 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Right now I can officially call Mel the winner but she i have doubt that i will be coming off. I need to stop showing my paranoia or people will start being scared of me.
3230 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Alright I need to be prepared if Mel don't use it. I do feel a %100 saqfe. So I need no campaigning just need to hope that people aren't lying to my motherf****** face. If they are they should be prepared. But Nick better be prepared for me.
3229 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14

I am safe I am putting faith in that. I am safe bye bye Nels
3229 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Everyone knows now who my target is i should use it as strategy to let me win the next HoH. they don't  want the blood. also they want all heroes out anyways so me get hoh is the big deal.
3225 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Almost all the villains said they would let me be HoH. This HoH i need i will be studing this wall up and down. Nick's ass is going home this week. I will be so ready for this HoH.
3225 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14

"I want Nick out this week meaning i superly want HoH. Majority of the villains wants all the heroes out but if they forgot there is only 5 true villains and 3 transfers. If I get hoh I want to keep you  two safe and possibly work with yall. I won't nom you neither. The villains say nom only heroes so if I'm HoH i will nom Tisha and Nick and backdoor Mel if I have to. I am trusting this info with you because I ant yall to know I got yall backs. Plus I have the man villains wrapped around my fingers. So if your with me I promise I can keep you safe. And back in this game to win it. But if either one of youwin HoH woud you be willing on taking out Nick?"

THIS IS MY CAMPAIGN TO mAT AND rOBERT FOR AN ALLAINCE CUZ i M PUTTING MY GAME ON THE TABLES CAUSE i AM campaiging to hard to get Nick out that after he'sgone I got allys. Other than Ben B my first true ally.
3222 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 5:::::
3221 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14

I have been studying that memory wall up and down this is my comp to win. The only thing that will kill me is if someone gets the tie breaker right than me. I am so scared right now as I planned this week actually set up this week for me to be HoH. I got my two nomminees already planned everyone okay with being HoH except for Nick. If I end up going home this week it'll suck but Nick has no power in this house the remaining Heroes sided with me and I got Ben B and his alliance leaving Nick all alone in this house. Which is good for me.
3221 days 7 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Well Well look who is HoH. This week I have two targets my public target Nick and a secret target in Melanie. If my nominees stay intact I believe Melanie will go as she is the biggest threat. Also I want nick gone but if Mel goes its a win win cuz I do believe she would put me if sue had another chance. Now let's see how this week will play out any way it goes Mel or Nick goes.

open group

EMPTY GROUP #14 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!