This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nehemiah Reid

Topic » Nehemiah Reid

3238 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
3238 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 1:::::
3238 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Okay here me out I am going to be playing everyone like a fiddle. I will have an alliance with villains and heroes and both and I will takeout my rival one way or the other but make him think I want to work with him and if the time comes we can turn on Each other
3237 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Omg losing the HoH comp and coming to be a have not man if I'm nominated I get a disadvantage in the veto. I think Jenn might nom me cuz I'm a villain and came in at the bottom. I mean I suck when it comes to tengaged. But I will do anything for her to keep me safe. Even through my sidekick under the bus as I work alone.
3237 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Well Jenn just told me that I'm safe Hallelujah!!! In return i can't nominate her when im HoH
http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m48lif3hYQ1r9413r.gif
I mean if yor a threat than yeah bye bye especially that she wants her power unleashed now.

Oh yeah while were on that subject my power the Stand Still is useless but i know my rival will want his so possibly i need to attain it as soon as possible or make allaince with my Rival.
3237 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14

I'm safe i mean like why do these people trust me oh yeah i did nothing to break their trust and i wont over the sheets but behind the sheets man you dont know what i got plan going on. But for now im in too many allainces with hoh, my rival, my sidekick, and ace man idk his character name atm.

I can't wait to betray these son of bitches
3235 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14

I convinced my rival to keep Jenn's rival against her wishes. Hopefully it doesnt come back on me. It looks like i'm the only one playing this game but i got to lay low right now I got too many alliances. I know its bad but i kinda want my sidekick gone as i don't trust he'll do anything for me my loyalty only lies in one person at the moment and thats Ben Black
3235 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Losing my sidekick puts into peoples head i got no power i can't do no damage and in doing so am not a threat but a person easily to work with or take out but better to work with. I am good at convincing you that you need me so yeah get rid of my sidekick and my power
3233 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 2:::::
3233 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14

I probably might win this HoH as I don't have a problem. With anyone and no reason to put money in my box but I want HoH to get rid of either my rival or sidekick
3233 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14

My strategy is to let everyone i am close with which is a lot that i didn't put money in their box when in reality i put some in rival Nicks and Sidekick Jack. I told people Ben is my sidekick so i don't know how that is going to react also i haven't talke to everyone so they should have no reason putting money in my box. The people i talked to i made deals of safety with so i should win this hoh or something is fishy and up
3232 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14

I am super pissed I thought I had this comp but I come in second like wtf. Now even though my rival thinks we are working together I need to convince that we truly are so he don't target me. I even told him that I don't want my power and if he can target my sidekick. Hopefully he does because I am super scared right now. This was a comp I can win, I'm not good with others so I should've won.
3232 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14

OMG I was scare outa my mind I mean it was scary as if he really was going after me. If Jen or Ben P comes off the block than idk what will happen.
3232 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Alright so I'm not competing in the veto so I need to make sure that Nick is a 100% on board with keeping me. Hopefully he wants to help me backdoor my sidekick Jack. If he doesn't than I probably will stop trying to get my sidekick evicted and go after Nick like I'm supposed to. Wait I just had an thought if I tell Nick if he gets rid of my sidekick his will get his power unleashed. Yeah that will work.
3231 days ago
carlyjordan14

Hopefully Mel don't use the veto if she does I might go up not go home but go up.
3230 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14

At this moment I don't know if Mel will use it or not. I don't want to talk to her as I talked to a lot of people and I made enough deals. Hopefully Jenn is the target and I'm not in her seat or next to her. And you might be asking why I'm so scared? Well because the HoH is my rival as I am to him so if he wants his power he gets my out. But for some reason he doesn't care to target Jack whom is my sidekick and if Jack goes I loose my power and his sidekick gets his and later Nick also gets his when he takes me out or not because if Jack stays I want my useless power and want Nick gone. (I mean he won bb6)

open group

EMPTY GROUP #14 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!