This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nehemiah Reid

Topic » Nehemiah Reid

3239 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Damn! I knew there was a chance and he might want me out but i need to gather the votes i might be a pawn but pawns go home. And its official Nick its on
3239 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Nick is 100% positive i told him Jenn is targeting him when that never happened. He can't justify shit and i'm getting pissed. I want to stay and take him out.
3238 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14

So it turns out I did tell Nick that Jenn was coming after him but I said Jenn wants to go after my rival after I promised to get hers out. Now nick is mad at me and is trying to get Jenn also mad to get people to vote me out. God I hate Nick right now. I think I can recover from being on the block as the only person targeting me is nick so if I stay I can avoid the block.
3237 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14

So Jenn might be going home but people can be lying to my face. If I go him it will be sad cause I set myself up so great to have it brought down by misunderstanding. *Starts to cry*

I don't want to go home.
3236 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 3:::::
3236 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14

I can't win this HoH so I hope the deals I made keeps me safe this week even if my rival doesn't go and he tries to get me evicted.
3235 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Last week I promised Mel if she keeps me I won't nominate her. So I blackmailed her in a way saying in order to show loyalty to that deal she can't nominate me so hopefully that is substantial and it stands. ( have no idea what substantial means lol)
3234 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14

I feel safe this week if anything happens I'll be shocked but i'm willing to be the puppy dog to Mel this week
3234 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Why did I trust Mel. I told her power and my rival and I got nothing in return. When she said her rival was out i found it fishy as so far 2 people power have ben played 3 are out and I know for a fact Mel isn't Jenn's rival. I just nee to keep my mouth shut and hope that Mel doesn't put me up or I'll be pissed but will fight for my life.
3233 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14

So Erin put Nick up yay than took him down Boo. I was surprised about her power and the way she did this whole thing. It puts target on her back. I never threw Nick name out there to her.
3233 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14

I am safe this week
Erin is going home
Someone else gets their power on the villain side
It ain't me
I need HoH
Need to take out Nick just for my safety
Also can I say villains are crushing this season
3233 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 4:::::
3232 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14

This HoH competition is the most important for me. This week I need Nick to go. Me and my ally Ben B wants him out if I don't win HoH he will use his power to get Nick gone. I need to convince my sidekick to go after Nick too. Nick is my priority guy to go for. I tried to make up with him but he refuses so bye Nick and Bye Felicia.
3232 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14

I hate my partner Ben p he is a walking zombie. He said he would let me win HoH but he's not even playing in it this sucks. I need to hope Ben B stays loyal and wins the HoH and takes out Nick. Me and Ben have been together since the beginning we just don't show it and our plan is take out our rival at first it was to align with then but that went horrible. So now its get our powers. Ben knows what my powers are so he should let me get it as I let him get his . if Ben doesn't pull of this HoH his power will easily put nick up and I can rally people to send him home. I will be the one who will hold the blood let everyone know nick is my target. You betray me once I will never go back to trusting you.
3232 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Its official I am competing with a Zombie. I agreed to let Ben be HoH and we can win but he is just zombieing in and out. I want Nick gone but it doesn't look like Ben would do it so I need Ben B to win or use his power to put Nick on the block. This is my week
I might not even let Ben P win I might just steal the stars and let it be after all I am a villain.

open group

EMPTY GROUP #14 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!