This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 19: Blood Plague

Topic » Episode 19: Blood Plague

3352 days 23 hours ago
iGoddess
1 year ago..

--Tyler Molt is at the waterfall, and looks flustered.
Tyler: Why the hell went you working? Not even on my skin?

-He cups some of the water, and pours it over a wound on his hand. Nothing happens. The colour of the water is a pink colour, no longer deep red like previously. The view shifts showing the sunset at the horizon, and a figure walking out from behind a tree. Unable to tell if it's a man or a woman, a bow and arrow are lifted, and it's shot.

Tyler: What-

-Tyler looks down to his chest seeing a piece of wood through his centre. Then another appears, in a diagonal towards the left, and another, and another until it forms a line up to his heart. He turns around and collapses in the waterfall, just in time to see the figure's face under the sun ray. Tyler tries to get back up, and the figure stops him, holding his head under water until he no longer fights back. When the figure lets go, Tyler's body resurfaces, and is taken away by the current.

???: It's my turn, to decide your fate now.

--The figure picks the bow and arrow up, and winces. The figure looks at their wrist and sees 2 distinctive scratches made by Tyler. The view fades to black.

[[Some may recognise this, some may not, it's back in season 2, ep6: http://www.tengaged.com/group/3043/forum/topic/13066616/161 ]]

5 days ago..

-Liam is running through the forest, he looks back, tripping. He looks rough, unkept apperance for days, weeks, perhaps months. He just tries to move forward in a half crawl, half run forward until he stands against a tree, breathing so heavily. Silence, intreupted by birds' singing, cars passing nearby a few miles.

--Out of nowhere, an arrow is shot and Liam yells in agony, it's gone through his centre, and through to the tree. He struggles to move, but the pain is too much to clearly bare. Another arrow and another are shot, and with each a groan of pain escapes Liam. The arrows form a line up to his heart.

Liam: Alasia, you crazy bitch!

-Leaves are heard crunching underneath footsteps, the view shifts to boots, and pans up to the arms as the person gets in position to shoot a final arrow. It's shot, and a final yelp is heard from Liam. The person moves towards Tyler, and is quickly tackled by Alasia.

Alasia: HE'S MY PRISONER!

-The person headbuts her, and she falls aside, holding her head. The person aims the bow and arrow at her arm, the head of the arrow is silver, with markings on it. 'BP'. The arrow shoots through the key, at the snake's mouth, as it just disappears;
http://www.rtbookreviews.com/public/images/woeeep86.gif

--Alasia looks at the person in shock, as her skin begins aging, her hair goes fully white, and her breathing stops. The view pans up the forest, showing a town on the side, the view pans down to a sign labeled;

"Welcome to Hedgemont, population 852"

3 Months Later
March - April

It has been three months since purgatory's doors were wide open, and the human race was almost ended. It's Hedgemont's 26th anniversary since it was declared a town. It's like.. A holiday for a lot of people, they don't work, so local places are closed, however it's good for the diner, people hang out there often with friends, and evening, Oceanna club & bar!

No humans recall the happenings last episode, all the supernaturals do, Julie & Tami were able to reconstruct time for the human race, and buildings, as well as lock up the creatures in the new created purgatory. Vampires have released a new statement that they can wear daylight items - no more coming out to play at night. There is also a new authority chair - led by Lacey Des Foir [Kaljica, vampire royal]. Other members of the chair are unknown.

--
Episode song;
3352 days 23 hours ago
iGoddess
REMEMBER IT HAS BEEN 3 MONTHS since the last episode took place. Life in Hedgemont is 'back to normal' back on track. Today, ALL day is the 26th anniversary of Hedgemont becoming a town - As well as Westhaven, it's twin town.

This year, the town mayors have decided to gather all people from both towns in the forest grounds that separate the towns apart by a couple of miles, give or take 50 miles. A buffet large enough for both town populations [not that there is many any more], and drinks are set up for a bonfire in the woods later tonight.
3352 days 23 hours ago
spinfur
*is walking around town*
3352 days 22 hours ago
bulldoggy559
*Walks into his new apartment, taking off his security jacket and setting it on a chair*

*Leans back, rubbing his eyes and sighing heavily*
^Back to the mundane... Better for everyone^
3352 days 22 hours ago
Espontaneo
*walks into the diner smiling*
3352 days 22 hours ago
Maya10
(haha oh shit, the wicked bitch is gone! XD)

-my eyes widen open and i sit up startled to see i slept with books open to pages-
groans and rub my face-
3352 days 22 hours ago
spinfur
*text vic*
hey :D
3352 days 22 hours ago
Maya10
-close the books-
Coffee, totally coffee with triple the sugars
-gets up and stretches, gives my hair some ruffle of a curls and walks down to the kitchens-
3352 days 22 hours ago
bulldoggy559
*Gets into the shower and puts his hands against the wall in front of him for support*
^I haven't heard from Mason in a long time... Probably for the best^
3352 days 22 hours ago
Maya10
after making a cup I put three spoonfull of sugar-
-takes a sip and gawks-
damn, but oh well -drinks the whole thing-
3352 days 22 hours ago
iGoddess
-Imogen looks at a house from the outside, and fixes her overalls, as one falls off.
^At least it's a good temporary..^
-She heads inside picking up a brush and paint bucket on her way in.

--Lacey walks to the Den/Diner & sits by the window, clearly enjoying the sun shining.

-Tami wakes up with a book on her face.
I'll never get you back..
-She sighs sitting up, and picking up a blank photo, that when she runs a finger over it, a face of a little boy appears.
3352 days 22 hours ago
Piddu
(i like the way this rpg goes, its like chapters and now a new chapter is starting!)
3352 days 22 hours ago
Piddu
(if im making kool-aid, one glass, how much powder do i put in, it tastes like medicine)
3352 days 22 hours ago
iGoddess
[[Well yeah, it was hell last episode, I need to give everyone some down, normal time XD ]]
3352 days 22 hours ago
bulldoggy559
*Gets out of the shower and puts a t-shirt on, laying down on his bed and lighting a blunt, taking a heavy hit*
http://media.giphy.com/media/fv9ZmapKnRSIU/giphy.gif
^I can see why he liked this stuff so much... It numbs the senses^
3352 days 22 hours ago
bad18life
*Wakes up to the sound of my alarm as I turn it off and get out of bed*

open group

Vampire: Incantation [S9] -- Spinoff

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!