This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Honduras [REUNION]

Topic » Survivor: Honduras [REUNION]

1953 days ago
piesyumyyumypies
5 limas left
1953 days ago
Survivorgame1
Once again, thank you all SO MUCH for such a fun first season!

Season 2 casting will be going up soon!

Be sure to tell your friends to apply <3

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!
1953 days ago
piesyumyyumypies
host i got an alliance to save patrica
1953 days ago
omggiraffe
thanks sm SG <3
1953 days ago
piesyumyyumypies
first vote so yeah i had some power
1953 days ago
piesyumyyumypies
i was not messy icreated a 5 person alliance that stayed till the other people on are tribe went home
1953 days ago
SlipperyNoodle
When you weren’t even mentioned in the reunion but you were active, got third, and was the last member standing of the WORST tribe in group game history....
1953 days ago
Ityaboinez12
Just shut up pies
1953 days ago
FireX
Dead at being robbed of the 2 award i earned
1953 days ago
FireX
What a mess
1952 days 21 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Hey guys! I had a very fun time playing with you, I am glad to know I was able to stay out of the drama this season, cause god, you people seem to really hate each other.

Congrats Maddie! I really think you deserved that win, nothing against Tom, just think you played fearfully while Maddie took action even if it meant she wasnt necessarily safe.

Still great games on both parts and I think most of the active people in this merge played strong games so be proud of yourself guys!

Once again had a great time, thanks to SG for hosting and good luck in any future seasons!

open group

SG1's Survivor: Bali [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!