This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Honduras [REUNION]

Topic » Survivor: Honduras [REUNION]

1963 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
The Second Chance Award!

Now this one could be literally any of you! Anybody that was active i’d love to see you back because you had such great personalities and were playing to win!
1963 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Maddie won because Thomas is a pussy who can’t make big moves.
1963 days 11 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
i got second chance award
1963 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
This award goes to Mark! The last pre merge boot! I’d love to have you back, you were so active and your game play was beyond messy! You had the false notion that you were incontrol of the La Lima tribe and you were some big villian and it was really kind of funny to watch because the whole tribe knew what you were doing and they were just waiting to take you out. Although you might not have been the best at the game, you were for sure one of the better characters!
1963 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
I want a second chance indeed.
1963 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Messy Mark!
1963 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Lastly,

The Host/Fan Favorite Award!

So many likable & fun personalities this season but the fan favorite award has to go to…
1963 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Octavia! Octavia was a fierce player that if this game was actually airing, viewers would love her! She was smart and had a good grip on the game and slowly rose to power. Her personality is great and she was cut just short of making it to the end, i'm sure if she was in the FInale she would have bulldozed the Final Challenges. Plus she was the only one to call out Maddie publically on her backstabbing nature! I’m sure we’ll see you back Octavia!
1963 days 11 hours ago
omggiraffe
sksksksk congrats sis!
1963 days 11 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
it wasent messy i was a king read my confessinals i created a 5 person alliance and we took the out siders out till i was the outsider i wasent messy
1963 days 11 hours ago
omggiraffe
mark... i think this is why you were seen as messy
1963 days 11 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
but i was in control i knew you was goiing home every tribal but 1
1963 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
OMG yayyyy meeee!!!
1963 days 11 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
thats not messy i had control till thier was 5 left then i lost the power

open group

SG1's Survivor: Bali [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!