This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Honduras [REUNION]

Topic » Survivor: Honduras [REUNION]

1963 days 15 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Although there was no clear “Hero” this season, this one would have to go to Thomas. Thomas stuck with his end game alliance this season that consisted of him, Noodle, & Maddie. He did not vote against them at all in the Finale (except when he had to when he won the Final Immunity Challenge). Even when Maddie attempted to turn Noodle & Thomas against each other in the Final Four, he did not vote against Noodle!
1963 days 15 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
i was a villian
1963 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Lmao Thomas ain’t no hero. He’s a pussy.
1963 days 15 hours ago
omggiraffe
congrats thomas <3
1963 days 15 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Next Up Is Villain Of The Season...
1963 days 15 hours ago
Survivorgame1
This award came down to two contenders; X & Alexus
1963 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Love ya Thomas .
1963 days 15 hours ago
Survivorgame1
This award was such a toss up but I have to give it to Alexus! Although Alexus didn’t necessarily backstab and blindside others in the game, her mouth was killer! Her rivalry with Maddie was pretty iconic. She’s a girl that will take no BS & will tell you exactly how she feels!
1963 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
X!
1963 days 15 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
what about me i was a villian
1963 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
X being robbed.
1963 days 15 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
did you even read my confessinals
1963 days 15 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Player of the Season is the next one!

This award came down to two contenders; Maddie & X
1963 days 15 hours ago
Survivorgame1
The player of this season has to be Maddie! Although X played a brilliant game and controlled the first half of Merge, he made a few mistakes. Maddie was always very insightful and ready to play and planned every move carefully! She layed out her whole strategy out after the second merge vote, right away she realized X was the biggest threat in the game and had to go. Her idol play on Thomas to take out X was one of the best moments this season! Her end game was practically flawless, that's why she won!
1963 days 15 hours ago
omggiraffe
<3 thank you!

open group

SG1's Survivor: Bali [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!