This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3376 days 21 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
@Snoozfest

"When we decide to make a move you guys reject it" I never recall you talking to me about a big move so PLEASE prove me wrong. I never said that I didn't deserve 9th btw. And idk why you're assuming that you THINK you know how I played because you never made an attempt to talk game with me once so PLEASE sit down.
3376 days 21 hours ago
Zkboizzz
Alrught so my question to Anthony is
If you won final immunity who would you take and why?
To andrew if there was one thing you would have done differently what would it have been?
3376 days 21 hours ago
turney1805
@Daniel

There can't really be a right answer to that, because you are asking me to approve of the genocide of a specific group, either the entire human race or every animal on the planet. Yes killing off the human race would involve less deaths, but then we would all be death which would be stupid on our part.

I just can't see a correct answer, honestly, and if that is the reason that I lose your jury vote, then alright, but I stand behind this answer and my first answer to your question.
3376 days 21 hours ago
turney1805
@Zarak In a game like this, you cant have regrets, however, I do regret yelling at Daniel after Brittany got voted out. I was annoyed that he made a sly comment about me not voting but even with my vote that round, Brittany would have still left. I should have addressed him in a more respectful manner but rather I freaked out and pretty much told him that I wanted him out.

In the end, it worked out but in hindsight I could have handled that better.
3376 days 21 hours ago
rawr121
@Zarak

To be 100% completely honest, if I had won the final immunity I would have taken you, Zarak. Based mostly on the fact that I know Andrew had a lot more relationships with the jury and I felt that it would be easier to go against you in the Final Tribal Council.
3376 days 13 hours ago
sahmosean
@Zarak

That was a mistake in the hosting service I use to save lists of the cast etc
i wish I could go back and fix it but its already posted :F
3376 days 12 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Okay final question to Andrew. This is it for my vote. If you can answer this question in any way which satisfies me you get my vote.

Q)  you claimed you threw the immunity challenges apart from the last one, and you made it seem like you couldn't win. How can I be sure it wasn't you actually not caring about the game and only feeling like playing right at the end?
3376 days 10 hours ago
turney1805
Marshall,

My answer to that is simple. Even when it looked like I didn't care, I was still strategizing and trying to make sure I went far. Notice I made my deal with Ben and Nathan at F10. Pre merge I was there when I could be, ie the hospital fiasco. I was always playing the game, I just never wanyed to show my hand in that area.
3376 days 7 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Thank you Andrew!
It was great playing with all of you.
I've made my decision.
Thanks for a great game!
3376 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Well congrats to both of you on making the F2 job well done.  You each earned your spot to be there so you should be very proud.  Anyways I'm pretty close to my decision after reading through the FTC forum so I'll ask a few questions and give my own personal opinions about each of you which will be short judging everybody hates reading essays.  Anyway let's get started.

Anthony- Although I will probably never see eye to eye with you I have to say you were very much a flipper and floated at times which is game play which I don't really appreciate watching.  However that is a legit strategy so I do have to give you props for that judging you did make the big move on Andy and you won challenges.  I'm just gonna say this right now this game is BvW and of course me and Nathan were gonna leak anything you told us to each other we are partners what do you expect! I don't think you understood that concept. The fact you called me bitter after I left was disrespectful I'm never a bitter juror  I always vote whoever played the best even if I don't like the person.  However if someone doesn't treat me with respect why I should I treat them the same way?  On a short note the only way you will likely get my vote is if Andrew screws up. But I will give you a question.

So my question to you is Anthony what did you do this time around to to get yourself to the FTC on the 2nd try?

I know how you got to F3 by putting yourself in a spot to be taken either way but overall game play. I didn't watch your season so I'm just curious if there was a change in gameplay

Andrew- You played a good game as well in my opinion.  You kept yourself open to options and made adjustments to your game as well from beginning to start. You actually tried to talk me as a person rather than just someone who wanted to me to flip and understood I was comfortable with my spot at the time.  That I respect a lot because you did actually get to know me and we had fun on call about the game. I do regret not listening to you at F5 as I really should of voted Zarak with you while Nathan was napping and trusted my gut you were with me.    You also did get yourself here winning Final Immunity. People may view you not going to rocks as selfish at F8 but I understand the logic behind it and it made sense to me.

I don't really have questions for you because for the most part I know how you played.

So I'm gonna ask rank the jury and compare each of us to a CBS survivor player.

Good luck to both like I said no hard feelings.
3376 days 2 hours ago
rawr121
@Ben

First, I would like to apologize for calling you bitter, my emotions and adrenaline was running quite high and I was a little on edge and it was uncalled for and I'm sorry. To answer your question, I think this time around I played with a lot more risk involved and with a lot more intensity. I was a lot more dangerous this time with all the flipping I had done along with the fact I was able to get a few more successful moves in this time.
3376 days ago
bigben1996
Alrighty thanks Anthony ;)
3375 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
Alright, hi I finally got home! Ben, give a bit I will answer your question, I promise Im not ignoring you
3375 days 18 hours ago
turney1805
@Ben

Jury Comparison

Andy- Ozzy (South Pacific) No where near as douchey as Ozzy, but in this game Andy was seen as a competition threat and could have torn up this game if he went far. It was smart to get him out early.

Julian- Tyson (Tocantins) I say Tyson because he set himself to be voted out just like Tyson did in Tocantins. No, he wasn't an ass to anyone nor did he go on an immunity run, but it was legit one of those WTF vote off moments

Brittany- Candice (Cook Island) Has a set up that could either make the game go really well or horribly wrong but ended up making the fatal error [ie not making a deal with Ben AND Nathan] and getting voted out soon afterwards. Tragic in all honesty

Paul- Corinne (Gabon) Voted out early merge after all of his allies were gone (like Corinne) and not spared just because people dont trust him.

Daniel- Reed (San Juan Del Sur) He tried making game moves, but they just fell short each time, and finally people got sick of it and he got the easy unan merge boot.

Marshall- LJ (Cagayan) Marshall was extremely loyal just like LJ was, and it became his untimely downfall just like it was LJ. Just like LJ in Cagayan, Marshall was likable enough to want to win and unwilling to flip when given the opportunity to do so. Admirable but not winning.

Ben- Rupert (Heroes vs Villians) A very trustworthy and friendly person. Makes it far and has a chance to go to the end, but makes a fatal flaw of turning on the person trying to save them. Votes out the person who comes up with the plan to save them only to get voted out that round.

Nathan- Yau Man (Fiji) Smart, friendly, loyal player. Easily would have won this game had he made it to Final 3, however gets cut off just before the end.  Tragic in every sense.

Zarak- Erinn (Tocantins) Underestimated yet secretly strategic. One more immunity win could have made a huge difference in your game.
3375 days 4 hours ago
rawr121
I would also like to mention that I have also not received a single vote throughout the entire season which I believe is an amazing feat in itself, especially since I was in the minority for a while in the game.

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 7 Blood vs Water Day 39

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!