This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3362 days 14 hours ago
sahmosean
Let's welcome the jury.....

amf7410
TheSexiestDude990
LaFierceBrittany2
Survivorgame1
DanielzSnooz
TheRealSlimShady
bigben1996
Dryerfish

It's been 39 days, and we have our final 2. Andrew and Anthony came into the final 7 appearing to be in the minority, but as the majority alliance fell apart, they find themselves here in the final 2. One returnee - one newbie - both voted as outcasts on day 7. Now, the power in the game shifts to you, the jury, to decide who wins the game.

This Thursday at 9PM EST (8 Central) We will have the REUNION SHOW. I'll read the votes for who wins the game, reveal fan favorite, and discuss the season. Then, we'll discuss NEXT season, the Gilbert Islands, as I reveal the cast and twist for that season (both of which are great) Jury, please vote before then!

Andrew and Anthony will post an opening statement, and then I'll turn it over to the jury to ask them questions.
3362 days 14 hours ago
sahmosean
ANTHONY asked me to post this:

From the beginning of this game, I was thrown into a spiral of events. Starting with Marshall being the head of a big alliance of the Canada and SN players. Marshall also had created a fake alliance to throw us off. However we were able to catch it early and a key alliance was created consisting of Me, Julian, Brittany, Ben, Robby and Andy. We were ready to vote off Marshall whenever our tribe lost. However winning the first few challenges made it an easy ride, well it was easy until the tribe switch happened.

So after the tribe switch me and Andy were thrown over to the Outcast tribe, confused as to why us two were switched and not Mariah and Jacob. Thats when we realized we were the ones on the bottom of our tribe. Marshall started to talk to me and thats when I started to feel a small connection with him and flipping to his side seemed like a plausible idea due to the fact that Andy and Paul had each other along with Andrew having a strong partner like Brittany. Marshall added me and Scott to a chat and said that he trusted us and wanted to go far with us. Thats when I started to feel a bit bad because I knew sooner or later I'd have to betray this alliance.

As the Outcast tribe won challenge after challenge, the Six Person Tubig alliance started to drift away from me and Andy as the Outcast tribe continuously sent them back into Tribal Council. Julian, Brittany, Ben, and Robby began to get restless as we won another challenge and had the choice to either send that core four into tribal or try to push for the Dugo Tribe. Andy and I could've tied it 3-3 with Andrew's vote. Julian tried to talk to me and convince me to save his tribe, however after talking with Andy and agreeing to do what was best for the both of us, we decided to send Tubig into tribal once again.

Now heres where things got really interesting. After Tubig and Dugo merged and beat our tribe, I was faced with a problem. I had two sides to choose from, Scott and Marshall who were targeting Andrew or Andrew, Paul, and Andy who were targeting Scott. Now I could possibly tie it and try to  take out Brittany's number 1 ally who i assumed would team up with her and go after me and Andy or I could get out Scott who was one of Marshall's better allies. I was conflicted for a long time, but I knew that if I tried to get Andrew out, there was no backing out and if it tied both times that I would have to risk going to rocks. So I voted with majority and took out Scott, who trusted the fuck out of me and I betrayed. Also I am pretty glad I didn't vote Andrew out ;)

So the merge occurred right after that and I felt like I had nowhere to go, but Marshall came back to me and said he forgave me. We decided to create an another alliance and we did, and it consisted of the duo of Ben and Nathan, the duo of Marshall and Zarak and Nathan and Zarak's ally, Daniel, leaving me the odd one out on the alliance. However that was the only group I had so far, except for my few talks with Julian (which was mainly about not targeting each other). So the alliance I was in, targetted Andy and even though he was an ally of mine, he didn't talk to me at all that round so I only assumed he had gone in a different direction as I. Turns out that my vote was the thing that sent him home.

Now as the next round progressed I began to feel more uncomfortable with the two duos + Julian and Paul asked me to flip and attempt to get the biggest threat out of the game, Marshall. So for the third time in the game, I flipped and attempted to back stab another ally, however it backfired when Julian self-voted and it thrusted his alliance and I into the minority.

Clearly at this point, the duo alliance was confused as to who flipped but most of them put the puzzle pieces together and it all led back to me. They still wanted confirmation but I hadn't given it to them. Paul, though, added me to the alliance chat, with Brittany and Andrew as well. All we ne
3362 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
Hello Jury Members!

Alright, first off, I would to think Sahmosean for hosting this game, it’s been fun! I would also like to think Brittany for asking me to be her partner, I definitely wouldn’t have been here if it wasn’t for you. Finally, I would like to think everyone on the jury and Anthony for making this game enjoyable!

Now let’s get down to the game. If you asked me at the start of the game if I thought I would I make it to the end, I would have laughed and said now. If you asked me by the time merge hit if I could win this game, my answer would have still been no. To say this is a shock would not only be a lie but also an understatement. From the start of this game, the odds were just stacked against me. I was on a tribe with very few friends, then I was out-casted by that tribe, then I was in minority for the first half of merge, and finally my original merge alliance was decimated by final 8. However, that is not to say that I gave up, because where there is a will, there is a way, and I had to work to find my way here.

So I would argue that the biggest move of my game was going to Ben and make an alliance with him. Pretty much once the merge started and I saw how quickly things were going downhill, I knew I needed to make alternate plans, so while the rest of my alliance was freaking out, I approached Ben with an offer that no one could refuse:

[2/1/2015 09:26:13 PM] Andrew | Turney1805: And honestly, I know you are a smart enough player to know what you want in this game, so it makes no sense to talk you into "flipping". I know Im not in danger, and although I probably have a lot to lose in this situation, I will say this much, whenever you decide you do need to do something that could be risky... you have a vote here for you (y)
[2/1/2015 09:26:44 PM] Andrew | Turney1805: I wouldn't say I don't care about this game, but I just want to see how far I can go with this laid back mentality so that's my little speech

Pretty much, the whole plan behind this was to gain enough trust with someone that by the time I need to make new allies, it would be an easy transition. Once I offered this deal to Ben and Nathan, I knew I needed to prove myself loyal, and Daniel gave me the perfect opportunity. When I found out that Daniel was flipping to save Paul, I threw my vote on Zarak to show Ben and Nathan that Daniel was sketchy bloke and that I was going to stay loyal to them 100%. Paul ended up going, which suck, but after that, my position in this game went from being next to go to a position of power.

For the next few tribal councils, I was fairly confident in my new alliance and position in the game. Daniel left, which was awesome just because I knew he would be after me. After that, I leaked the chat messages Marshall sent me to Ben and Nathan so they knew he was planning a move to Final 5, so with that among a few other reasons, Marshall left.
3362 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
Once Marshall left the game, I began to re-evaluate my position in this game. Ben and Nathan were two people I wanted to be loyal to, but on the same note having a pair in the game was just dangerous. Then there was Zarak who I knew was close to Nathan, and Anthony, someone who I trusted but we really hadn’t spoken much. When Anthony won immunity I knew my time would be cut short if something didn’t happen. Anthony came to me with the plan to vote out Ben with him and Zarak, which I obviously said yes to.

However, I was concerned that Zarak would flip in the next two rounds, so I asked Anthony if we could switch it to Nathan, he said he didn’t feel comfortable with approach Zarak about switching the vote, so I left it alone and began to work. I approached Ben with a plan to vote out Zarak, and he pretty much told me I was going but he would speak to Nathan first, well Nathan never woke up from his nap (thanks a lot), so pretty much my decision was easy and I knew I had to flip.

From that point, it became my main goal to make sure I made it here with Anthony. Ben left, then I beat Nathan in the fire making, and I won the only immunity challenge that I didn’t attempt to throw this season.

In short, I played this game in a manner where I made shifts at the right time but made sure while I was working with people we had a strong bond.  I am gonna stop myself there and allow all of you to ask me any question you may have.
3362 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Well at first Andrew I really thought you were a complete dumbass on flipping your vote but from the looks of it was pretty smart. May need to reconsider my vote
3362 days 13 hours ago
rawr121
well since the rest of my statement was cut off, heres the rest of it:

Clearly at this point, the duo alliance was confused as to who flipped but most of them put the puzzle pieces together and it all led back to me. They still wanted confirmation but I hadn't given it to them. Paul, though, added me to the alliance chat, with Brittany and Andrew as well. All we needed was one person to flip to secure our safety. We attempted to appeal to Ben and Nathan's logical side but neither budged, and Ben said it wasn't the "right time". We also went for Daniel, who we felt was the farthest one in the alliance and we added him to a chat. We tried to appeal to him and he said he would vote with us. However he clearly lied and Brittany was voted out.

Now in the final eight we began to feel the pressure and we tried one last time with Daniel, even though he made excuses over and over again. He said he would vote with us once more, but he was too cowardly to make a move and Paul was voted off again, with the mysterious person throwing their vote and almost causing a tie.

Now in the final seven, I could feel my days in the game becoming numbered and with multiple attempts to eliminate Marshall, I decided to go with a different route. I don't know if it was my emotions speaking to me because of Daniel's constant excuses and idioticy or maybe it was a hint of desperation but I decided to target Daniel. I threw the reason that he was an immunity threat due to his recent immunity win and with my first immunity win of the game making sure I wasn't blindsided, but Marshall's alliance followed that lead and voted out Daniel in an unanimous vote, saving me and Andrew's lives in this game for one more round.

In the final six, things began to get heated as all of us were huge competitors. I knew that to save my ass I had to win immunity once more, but sadly I wasn't on all day long, Nathan secured immunity. Now because I am always super anxious, I was giddy like a school girl. I decided that this was the time to make a move against Marshall and I asked Ben to vote for Marshall. If Ben accepted, Nathan would vote with him as well. Neither of them were online at the time, and I wanted to make sure that if Ben didn't accept, that I wouldn't go home. So I talked with Marshall about possibly blindsiding Ben. And it turns out that in reality, Ben and Nathan were calling the shots! Marshall (bless his heart) was actually very loyal to the two of them and even after 20 minutes of trying to convince him, he didn't budge. However he did say to me that he wasn't sure who he was voting because he was waiting for the two to come online and TELL him who to vote. He said maybe next round we could get together and work something out but he told me he wasn't going to betray them. Turns out Ben thought this was the "right time" for a move against Marshall, and he was sent out of the game with a lot of regret.

Before the final five immunity challenge, Zarak and I got together and discussed the possibility of us working together and making a move against the last remaining pair in the game. He said yes, but only if we targetted Ben and brought Nathan to the final three. I was a little weary of the idea but I agreed none the less. During the final live challenge of the season, I was able to come out with the win and secured a spot in the final four. Andrew was also a little weary about keeping Nathan, but Zarak stuck to his end of the deal and another move was made against eh final pair of the game, sending Ben packing.

In the Final Four I knew that there was no way I was letting Nathan into the F3 with Zarak. In the immunity challenge, Zarak claimed immunity and I ended up breaking the deal. At tribal the vote ended up 2-2 and it sent Andrew and Nathan into a fire making challenge. I prayed on my lucky stars that Nathan would lose and it the end he did. Zarak came back to me and asked me why and I told him the god honest truth and he
3362 days 13 hours ago
sahmosean
Since it got cut off again here is the rest of it:

forgave me.

The Final Three immunity challenge was HORRENDOUS OH MY GOD I SUCK! But before the challenge began, I had created a Final two deal with Andrew and ANOTHER final two deal with Zarak, so either way I felt safe knowing that I had two back ups incase I lost. In this case I did, and Andrew kept me safe, just like I did throughout the game, and Zarak was cast off at third place.

Summary lmao: Made an alliance of six in Tubig, but it broke up after a while of being on the Outcast Tribe. In the Merge, I had a hand of taking out Andy, but I flipped back and was put in minority. I saw my allies get eliminated but was able to flip the game around with Daniel's elimination. The final two duos were sent packing with hands from me and Andrew.

ask me questions if u have any lol
3362 days 13 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Coming into this Tribal, my vote was 100% decided.... Of course I would vote my ally that was loyal and with me for the longest time, Andrew!
But after reading these statements....

Anthony flipped against the safe spot he was in to try and save the dying alliance of me, Julian, andrew, Andy, and Britt! Anthony flipped in an attempt to save me and was honest with me

Andrew, you threw your vote and cost me my life in the game.... I know it was something to further you in the game and you were looking out for you. But I speant HOURS trying to convince people to flip to save Julian, Brittany, myself... And you sold me out just like that.... Like I'm not sure if I can get over that.
3362 days 13 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I'm glad it's both of you in the final 2 and not any of the other cowards who were against the minority! Proud is an understatement for you, Andrew. Kind of disappointed that we could've taken control of the game if you hadn't thrown your vote on Paul. Anthony, we never really talked before the tribal you decided to flip but I'm glad we had individual conversations with one another :)
3362 days 13 hours ago
turney1805
@Paul and @Brittany

Paul, you had to understand why. By the time, I threw my vote, Brittany was already out, it was only me you and Anthony. We would have gone to rocks, and if that went wrong, it would have been over for all three of us. Or if it worked out Daniel would have flipped back the next round, because it would have made the most sense for him and I probably would have been voted out.

I know it was extremely selfish, but this wasnt a decision that I made on a whim, I spent HOURS thinking every thing through and the plan I came up with made the most sense.
3362 days 13 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Either way, you know how extremely proud I am of you, Andrew.

My question for both of you is, who are the two people you would've liked to see in the final 2 besides the both of you.

Another question is what are the biggest moves that both of you have made?

Andrew, if I hadn't gone home that night, would you and I be in the final 2 right now or would you have gotten rid of me before then?
3362 days 13 hours ago
rawr121
@Brittany

I think it would've been awesome to see Julian in the finals with me, because of the reason that both of our original season was Seychelles. I think it would've been awesome to see Zarak with me as well as hes been on the other side of my playing field for almost the entire game except for the end.

The biggest moves I made in this game was probably being the one to take control of the endgame and basically cherry-picking the rest of the majority alliance out of the game. Of course Andrew deserves some credit, but I was the one who got Zarak to flip on the duo and then I helped to tie the vote where Andrew took out Nathan. I also had both of them agree to take me to the finals so either way I was safe. I also think that a big move was in Pre Merge where we had sent Tubig back to tribal council and you all had to vote off one of your close allies, which was Robby, and made it easier for me to squeeze into that alliance later on.
3362 days 13 hours ago
turney1805
@Brittany

Well Brittany, I obviously would have wanted to be here with you. You were my partner, the plan was to always go to the end with you. I would have done anything to make that happen, and the entire time you were in the game, I was thinking about what was best for US not just me.

Once you got voted out, it really released me for anything I had before, and I had to start playing the game for me and no one else, and it was a thoughtful transition, but it was one that I had planned out from the time I saw the alliance crumbling, and once you left, I let it go into full affect.

Really, making that deal with Ben and Nathan and making sure they knew I wanted a Final 3 with them changed the game for me. I showed them I was loyal to them with my words and actions (once again Sorry Paul), so that when the important moves needed to be made, it would be easy to get done, ie throwing Marshall under the bus to Ben.

After that Anthony and I stuck together, and it was fairly smooth sailing

So really, I made sure that this game was one where I only had to make minor shifts at the right time. It's all about the set up.
3362 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
Okay let's clear up this rocks thing btw

Daniel won immunity that round

We were going to vote out Marshall
They were voting out Paul

If I didn't throw my vote, it would have tied again:

Meaning that me, Anthony, Zarak, Ben, Nathan would have drawn rocks.

If we had drawn rocks, and me or Anthony left, then Paul and whoever stayed would have been minority.

If Nathan, Ben, or Zarak drew it, then me, Paul, and Anthony would have been Pagonged.

Like I really hope people see that I did think this through. By doing what I did, I made a solid alliance without pissing anyone off...until now that is.
3362 days 12 hours ago
rawr121
Well the only reason it didn't piss anyone off is that everyone assumed you had voted with us, and that you let Daniel take the blame of him throwing his vote instead of you.

Just thought I would explain why I'm a little shaken by this as well
3362 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
@Anthony that was the perfection of the plan.

I threw my vote, but got no blame. Daniel gets the blame, which is what I wanted and leaves next. I secure a strong Final 3 alliance with 2 people who had no reason to trust me.

All while avoiding the inevitable decimation of our alliance that would have occurred had we gone to rocks. Essentially, it gave us a second chance at the game. We went from being bottom of the barrel next out to free agents. People needed us because they didnt know who to trust anymore.

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 7 Blood vs Water Day 39

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!