This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9: Outcasts

Topic » Tribal Council #9: Outcasts

3431 days 13 hours ago
sahmosean
Andrew (turney1805): Your tribe won all the challenges, up to the point where EVERYONE had to contribute as quickly as they could, and that's where you lost. Do you think that your tribe was therefore being carried by a few people? Or, do you think the other tribes were just able to cut the fat at the 6 tribal councils they attended?
Paul (Survivorgame1): Are you worried about being part of the only pair on this tribe?
Anthony (rawr121): Is there a lot bottled up in this tribe after never going to tribal, or have you guys built unity through your wins?
Andy (amf7410): 12th was your placement in TDC, are you worried that that's the part of the game where you're vulnerable
Marshall (TheRealSlimShady): Your first pre-merge tribal council in my series. Are you worried?
Scott (byp123): Why do you think that you beat those two tribes individually, and lost to the absorbed combination of the two?
3431 days 13 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Paul (Survivorgame1): Are you worried about being part of the only pair on this tribe?
-
I am so worried! But then again, ya we are a pair...but why are pairs even targetted? you can have a toght 2 alliance with just about anybody! Plus like there are other pairs
*shrugs*
Now i dont think is the time to target pairs
3431 days 13 hours ago
byp123
Scott (byp123): Why do you think that you beat those two tribes individually, and lost to the absorbed combination of the two?

I think today was just an unlucky break. Marshall came online only a few minutes after Zarak, so it wasn't like a blowout or anything. We were bound to lose one eventually.
3431 days 11 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Marshall (TheRealSlimShady): Your first pre-merge tribal council in my series. Are you worried?

Yeah I am actually. I am proud of how long it took for this to happen though.
3431 days 7 hours ago
amf7410
Andy (amf7410): 12th was your placement in TDC, are you worried that that's the part of the game where you're vulnerable

I am worried that I could be vulnerable. I am worried at every point if I'm not safe.
3431 days 2 hours ago
rawr121
Anthony (rawr121): Is there a lot bottled up in this tribe after never going to tribal, or have you guys built unity through your wins?

I think that for the most part we have been a united tribe, the problem is that we were all united. And now that we have to go to tribal, someone's going to have to leave and they're going to be sad. I'm just hoping its not me.
3430 days 19 hours ago
sahmosean
First vote...
3430 days 19 hours ago
sahmosean
Scott
3430 days 19 hours ago
byp123
rip me
3430 days 19 hours ago
sahmosean
Second vote...
3430 days 19 hours ago
sahmosean
Andrew
3430 days 19 hours ago
sahmosean
Third vote...
3430 days 19 hours ago
sahmosean
Turney
3430 days 19 hours ago
sahmosean
Fourth vote...
3430 days 19 hours ago
sahmosean
Scott
3430 days 19 hours ago
sahmosean
Fifth vote...

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 7 Blood vs Water Day 39

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!