This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Tribal Immunity Challenge #3

3453 days 12 hours ago
Zkboizzz
Here
3453 days 12 hours ago
sahmosean
Each tribe gets a forum. I'll post them all at the same time. Once they're posted, you guys can start.
There will be a puzzle posted in the main challenge thread. Each tribe's "puzzle solver" will have to solve that puzzle as quickly as they can.
Meanwhile, the other tribes will be posting fast in the OTHER TRIBE'S FORUMS.
Now, since there are two options for which forum you could post in, your tribe has to communicate on where people should be posting, or you can each make individual decisions, or everyone can try to switch back and forth - or, you can post in the thread of the tribe with less of your friends on it (Maybe trying to help your loved one)
When a puzzle solver finishes a puzzle, they'll post the screenshot in their OWN TRIBE'S FORUM. After that's posted, the other teams have to IMMEDIATELY STOP POSTING and DELETE ALL COMMENTS AFTER THE SCREENSHOT IS POSTED. All discussion of the challenge can be done in the main challenge thread once a tribe has shut off posting in their thread.

Ultimately, the tribe with the LEAST posts in their forum WINS THE CHALLENGE, and will vote for which tribe will face them in DUELS - and which tribe will go straight to tribal, which will happen during the duels challenge.

Clear? ye?

you guys didn't all designate a puzzle solver so it'll just be whoever decides to do the puzzle. That'll be a matter of tribe communication so that only one of you does
3453 days 12 hours ago
Robbyjak
here but at another challenge
3453 days 12 hours ago
sahmosean
Don't start until I post all 3 forums. I'll start posting once I mail everone
3453 days 12 hours ago
Zkboizzz
Alright
3453 days 12 hours ago
Survivorgame1
here
3453 days 12 hours ago
rawr121
here
3453 days 12 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
@MEARL
3453 days 12 hours ago
amf7410
Can I puzzle solve pls
3453 days 12 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Andy if you want to, its all yours
3453 days 12 hours ago
amf7410
yay my internet has been kinda crappy today anyways
3453 days 12 hours ago
Zkboizzz
Dan let me solve the puzzle
3453 days 12 hours ago
amf7410
Once our tribe is done can we keep posting in the other tribe's threads?
3453 days 12 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
WHY DIDN'T YOU SEND A MAIL SAYING IT WAS CHALLENGE TIME
3453 days 12 hours ago
sahmosean
MAILS ARENT WORKING I AM TRYING

IT HASNT STARTED YET

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 7 Blood vs Water Day 39

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!