This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Borneo S1 - Ponderosa Discussion

Topic » Survivor Borneo S1 - Ponderosa..

3402 days 20 hours ago
Robbyjak
the floater strategy is a fine strategy but even if he plays like a monster now look at the people who are left
we have ryan who has won immunity when he needed it he like me struggled to get into a solid powerful position yet continued to make moves and get people to flip and he had a successful idol play
big joe who is a competition beast and even when he hasnt won immunity he has a hidden immunity idol to keep himself safe and hes also played a decent strategic game
and kevin who hasnt been able to win immunity but has made moves when he needed to he flipped and kept others trust after doing so and has kept himself in a solid position throughout the game while still making moves

i just dont see how he can beat anyone left because they all have played solid games allll game long not just at f5
besides he never even talks so how can we tell if he is even trying lol
3402 days 19 hours ago
DryIceBros
I haven't seen him doing a lot of strategy.
3402 days 12 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Big Joe wins F3 Immunity! Who will be joining the Jury?
3402 days 12 hours ago
woodrowwrust
omg hi :s
3402 days 12 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Ryan M. - You knew that you were going when you cast your final vote - Any hard feelings towards anyone left in the game?
3402 days 12 hours ago
woodrowwrust
No not at all. I knew I had to win that immunity or else I was done for. I put in a valiant effort and I'm proud of my 4th :)
3402 days 12 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Ryan M. - Glad to hear. Anyone in particular that you're rooting for?
3402 days 12 hours ago
DryIceBros
I have somewhat hard feelings toward William. If he doesn't do the Fallen Comrades, there's no way he's getting my vote to win.
3402 days 12 hours ago
ItsOfficial
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7410/forum/topic/14246745/5
Final challenge Starting now if you'd like to watch!
3402 days 11 hours ago
ItsOfficial
In a few moments; the seventh Jury member will be joining everyone here at Ponderosa. Please talk it out and make sure you consider everything when voting for the winner!
3402 days 11 hours ago
DryIceBros
I hope Kevin is in the Final 2.
3402 days 11 hours ago
MooseAntler86
i hoped so too. lol

one question short
3402 days 11 hours ago
Robbyjak
ugh hey bud ;C
3402 days 11 hours ago
Robbyjak
i wonder if william will even do a speech
3402 days 11 hours ago
DryIceBros
If you made it to the end, I most likely would've voted you.

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Ponderosa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!