This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Borneo S1 - Ponderosa Discussion

Topic » Survivor Borneo S1 - Ponderosa..

3402 days 13 hours ago
Robbyjak
Robby J. - Do you think William stands a chance of winning the title of Sole Survivor or is he just along for the ride at this point?
not a chance lol
i gave him the chance and he never even responded lmao
yeah hes just along for the ride
3402 days 12 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Maxwell and Jacob - Do you feel the same about William as Robby does? Do you think he has no chance of winning? Is he really just along for the ride?
3402 days 10 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I dont think he has a chance at all. GG William
3402 days 10 hours ago
Robbyjak
Anyone else notice that pagong got pagonged
3402 days 9 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Welcome Nicole! What are your thoughts on the Final 5? Who do you think will be joining us after tonight's vote?
3402 days 9 hours ago
DryIceBros
Well, I wouldn't call it a Pagonging anymore.
3402 days 9 hours ago
DryIceBros
Robby, were you considering getting Ryan to play an idol or was that not the plan the whole time?
3402 days 9 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Gregory L. - You were voted out only moments ago; what do you think happened?
3402 days 8 hours ago
DryIceBros
Gregory L. - You were voted out only moments ago; what do you think happened?: Joe and Kevin wanted me out for some reason according to what Ryan said.
3402 days 8 hours ago
Robbyjak
Robby, were you considering getting Ryan to play an idol or was that not the plan the whole time?
Ryan never admitted he had an idol to me
Whenever I asked him if he had it he ignored the question
And when I got out I had told him if he somehow had an idol to play it on me and he basically never responded to me if I talked about him having an idol
3402 days 8 hours ago
DryIceBros
Oh, ok. So you were bluffing about having an idol.
3402 days 8 hours ago
Robbyjak
Yeah that was a bluff
3402 days 8 hours ago
DryIceBros
Ok. :P
3402 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
http://itsofficials-survivor-series.wikia.com/wiki/Survivor_Borneo_S1
Wiki is updated! - Player profiles, votes, episode titles, etc....
Keep in mind that I won't be updating the voting chart until the Season is over!
3401 days 22 hours ago
Broniak
Maxwell and Jacob - Do you feel the same about William as Robby does? Do you think he has no chance of winning? Is he really just along for the ride?

No, I dont. I do respect the floater strategy, cuz that's how I have won games. Float until f5 and then play like a FRICKIN monster. Lie like hell in front of the jury, and you got yourself the title of sole survivor

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Ponderosa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!