This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Borneo S1 - Ponderosa Discussion

Topic » Survivor Borneo S1 - Ponderosa..

3420 days 6 hours ago
ItsOfficial
3403 days 7 hours ago
Broniak
Yay honorable juror!
3403 days 7 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Maxwell - How does it feel knowing you have a huge say in who wins the title of Sole Survivor?
3403 days 7 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Jacob - Were you blindsided at your vote off?
3402 days 21 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Ummm I was not blindsided i just didnt have enough people on my side:(
3402 days 12 hours ago
Broniak
Maxwell - How does it feel knowing you have a huge say in who wins the title of Sole Survivor?

Meh. Lol I always make jury in my games, so.....
3402 days 11 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Question for both Maxwell and Jacob.
Do you think that it's possible for anyone from the Pagong Tribe to make the FTC?
3400 days 9 hours ago
ItsOfficial
If Jinxx fails to respond to my msgs - Nicole will be joining Ponderosa.
3400 days 5 hours ago
Robbyjak
*robby walks in*
dammit!
3400 days 4 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Robby J. - You said during your interview that you believe that Big Joe is most likely going to win it all but, necessarily doesn't deserve the win.  Could you explain to the Jury members a bit?
3400 days 4 hours ago
Broniak
Do you think that it's possible for anyone from the Pagong Tribe to make the FTC?

Hell yeah it is!
3400 days 4 hours ago
Broniak
Man, I can't believe Robby went
3400 days 4 hours ago
ItsOfficial
-Question for the Jury-
Knowing that this season will end in a Final 2 - Who do you think each person is going to take?
3400 days 4 hours ago
Robbyjak
Robby J. - You said during your interview that you believe that Big Joe is most likely going to win it all but, necessarily doesn't deserve the win.  Could you explain to the Jury members a bit?
Sure! Speaking from experience it's very very easy to control the game and everyone if you are safe every single vote and although big how has stayed in the majority he hasn't been masterminding the game so I think big joe physical game was perfect but strategically not so much and socially he also thought Kevin was closer to him than he actually is so he lacks there too
3400 days 4 hours ago
Robbyjak
-Question for the Jury-
Knowing that this season will end in a Final 2 - Who do you think each person is going to take?
Everyone: William
William:Gregory
3400 days 4 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Robby J. - Do you think William stands a chance of winning the title of Sole Survivor or is he just along for the ride at this point?

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Ponderosa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!