This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 - Khoisan

Topic » Tribal Council #12 - Khoisan

3248 days 1 hour ago
MicklePickle20
no there was no idol lol i would have done anything to win that challage and do i get a idol clue and an idol guess or naw
3248 days 1 hour ago
_Adidas_
Luis L. - How would it feel to make the Finale Episode after returning for a second shot at the title?

It would be amazing, I flopped my first season big time so knowing that I've actually made it this far makes it up :)
3248 days 1 hour ago
chpman12
Yeah Mickle and I tried to trick each other XD neither of us were dumb enough to fall for anything.
3248 days 1 hour ago
chpman12
Chip P. - Is there any chance that we could see a potential blindside tonight?

Probably not but you never know
3248 days 1 hour ago
ItsOfficial
Luis L. - Is there a clear target going into tonight's Tribal Council?
3248 days 1 hour ago
steve4280
3 min agoItsOfficial
Steve S. - Interesting! So what can we expect from tonight's vote? Someone's getting voted out
3248 days 1 hour ago
ItsOfficial
Mickle P. - Do you feel that you would have left; had you lost the challenge tonight?
3248 days 1 hour ago
MicklePickle20
yes
3248 days 1 hour ago
ItsOfficial
@ Everyone - Knowing it's a Final 3 this season. Have strategies changed in any way?
3248 days 1 hour ago
_Adidas_
Luis L. - Is there a clear target going into tonight's Tribal Council?

You can say that with this talk about idols and challenge threats being the targets :s
3248 days 1 hour ago
steve4280
I know most votes are coming my way but I'm still gonna b safe anyways all I can say is whoever votes with me are the one(s) I know I can trust in f5
3248 days ago
yr_2007
Yogi M. - Tonight is the last time a "Cursed Idol" can be played. Are there any strategies revolving the potential Idol play?

idk how its gonna go until the tribal council ends we gotta just see
3247 days 15 hours ago
Broniak
Maxwell H. - We are at the Final six; soon to be five. We have seen a ton of tossed votes this season. Why do you think this has become a trend?
---
Saving people's social games with the jury
3247 days 6 hours ago
ItsOfficial
5/6 votes received....
3247 days 6 hours ago
ItsOfficial
I'll go tally the votes....

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Day 14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!