This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 - Khoisan

Topic » Tribal Council #12 - Khoisan

3247 days 11 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Come on in members of Khoisan! We will now bring in our members of the Jury. Scott, Selena, Tyler, Austin and JACOB  voted out at last night's Tribal Council!

Welcome to tribal council. MICKLE/CHIP has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Tonight; one of you becomes the sixth member of the Jury...

Chip P. - You and Mickle really outlasted the others in tonight's challenge. Think that both of you might be labeled - challenge threats?

Yogi M. - Tonight is the last time a "Cursed Idol" can be played. Are there any strategies revolving the potential Idol play?

Mickle P. - Individual Immunity! How does it feel; knowing you have a one and five shot at the title for Sole Survivor of S.Africa - "Cursed Idol" and knowing you made the Finale Episode?

Steve S. - You lasted about 45 minutes in today's challenge. Do you feel you made a good attempt at Immunity?

Luis L. - How would it feel to make the Finale Episode after returning for a second shot at the title?

Maxwell H. - We are at the Final six; soon to be five. We have seen a ton of tossed votes this season. Why do you think this has become a trend?

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 9pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote. **NOTE** - This is the Final time you may play a "Cursed Idol" - Please tell me along with your vote; if you are using an Idol.
3247 days 11 hours ago
steve4280
Steve S. - You lasted about 45 minutes in today's challenge. Do you feel you made a good attempt at Immunity?

No cuz I'm playing my idol I didn't need the win
3247 days 11 hours ago
ItsOfficial
**Edit** - Mickle has Individual Immunity. I typed this an hour ago.
3247 days 11 hours ago
chpman12
Chip P. - You and Mickle really outlasted the others in tonight's challenge. Think that both of you might be labeled - challenge threats?

Absolutely yes, this could likely be my last night in the game and if it is...I had a lot of fun and despite all the people who are mad at me, I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know everyone. (I know that sounds really cliché but oh well lol)
3247 days 11 hours ago
MicklePickle20
Mickle P. - Individual Immunity! How does it feel; knowing you have a one and five shot at the title for Sole Survivor of S.Africa - "Cursed Idol" and knowing you made the Finale Episode?

yesssssssss slayyyy.....*pulls out Cursed idol*
3247 days 11 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Steve S. - You just said you had an Idol!!! Are there any strategies behind the Idol play tonight?
3247 days 11 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Chip P. - Do you feel a bit defeated at this point knowing you put over 4 and 1/2 hours into that last challenge? Is there any hope for you tonight?
3247 days 11 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Mickle P. - Another Idol! Everyone is pulling out Idols! Is this a stunt? Or do you feel that some people may let the Idols fly tonight?
3247 days 11 hours ago
MicklePickle20
ask me babe
3247 days 11 hours ago
MicklePickle20
Mickle P. - Another Idol! Everyone is pulling out Idols! Is this a stunt? Or do you feel that some people may let the Idols fly tonight?

*throws idol in fire* it was fake.I need this win, and to quote the best survivor winner " TOP FIVE BABY"
3247 days 11 hours ago
chpman12
Chip P. - Do you feel a bit defeated at this point knowing you put over 4 and 1/2 hours into that last challenge? Is there any hope for you tonight?

Of course I feel defeated...but you know, it is just a game and if it is my time to go then it Is my time to go. I suppose the only hope for me are the relationships I have formed with the remaining castaways.
3247 days 11 hours ago
steve4280
Steve S. - You just said you had an Idol!!! Are there any strategies behind the Idol play tonight?

I know I gotta play it cuz I expect to win the f5 challenge so I'm just gonna play it so I don't go home with it
3247 days 11 hours ago
ItsOfficial
*watches as Mickle Tosses Fake Idol in fire*

Mickle P. - So there was no Idol?
3247 days 11 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Chip P. - Is there any chance that we could see a potential blindside tonight?
3247 days 11 hours ago
_Adidas_
Wow the challenge lasted this long?
3247 days 11 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Steve S. - Interesting! So what can we expect from tonight's vote?

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Day 14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!