This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 - Khoisan

Topic » Tribal Council #12 - Khoisan

3245 days ago
ItsOfficial
That's 2 votes Maxwell. 1 vote for Chip, Mickle and Steve....
3245 days ago
ItsOfficial
Sixth and final vote...
3245 days ago
ItsOfficial
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
13th person voted out of Survivor S.Africa - "Cursed Idol" and the 6th member of the Jury...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Maxwell H.
3245 days ago
ItsOfficial
That's 3 votes. And with the scatter; it is enough Maxwell. Your tribe has spoken.
3245 days ago
ItsOfficial
*Snuffs Torch*
3245 days ago
steve4280
and I get to keep my idol!
3245 days ago
ItsOfficial
Well with that; Congratulations to the remaining 5 castaways! You have all outlasted 13 others before you and have made the Finale Episode! Head on back to camp members of Khoisan! We have 2 more challenges and 2 more Tribal Councils before we can determine our Final 3!
3245 days ago
steve4280
I know no one voted me but advise u do because one u gotta vote eachother
3245 days ago
chpman12
We know you don't have an idol dumbass
3245 days ago
steve4280
I don't even have to compete in the challenge lol, chip everyone wants u out they were just afraid of your imagination idol u BETTER win the last two challenges u fucking idiot nobody
3245 days ago
chpman12
I never even said I had an idol idiot...if you had one you would have played it tonight, but you don't so congrats on 5th! But if you do have one...don't even show up for the challenge, then we will see if you have one.
3245 days ago
steve4280
I'm not showing up for the challenge and Luis told me u told him u had a idol but I guess he lied which is cool
3245 days ago
steve4280
Or should I come just to make sure u don't win?hmmmmmmmmm
3245 days ago
chpman12
Alright then I'll win the last 2 challenges, I'm glad you think I played a better game then you, hence why you want me out.
3245 days ago
steve4280
Yea and r kelly can actually fly, stop putting your foot in your mouth but I will admit you're one of the ones who have a  chance to win

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Day 14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!