This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Vetoes: Final Tribal Council

Topic » Vetoes: Final Tribal Council

2043 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
Dylan and JT, just like Jimmy said there was the unsuccessful BurgerCrew that got disbanded when Burger was voted out. Unlike everyone else, I actually was allies with the only person who didn't have a Skype, Simon. I also was allies with Ikah since he hosted me before. And Dylan, we were allies until you brought up voting out Damian, that was when I knew you needed to go.
JT, the thing I did better than Jimmy was using the twist to my advantage. That built a lot of trust between people since unlike Jimmy in gen 1 who kept his to himself, I thought it would get people to not betray me and that came true.
2043 days 8 hours ago
k4r4k
grats you 2! so glad we had such an amazingggg alliance this season - i had a lot of fun playing with the two of you :)

and yes jimmy, you are so very welcome for me being a double agent and sharing much needed information with missinglink. i shared things when necessary to help move our game forward. i'm glad that you have given me a shoutout in your speech :)

logan, interesting that you take claim to me playing my idol. yes, i had a conversation with you, jimmy, and damian about my idol. it's definitely a smart move to get me to play it, but i can say that you were not the reason i played it. also, in mentioning it, i guess that will kinda answer a question i have for the both of you. if you didnt want jimmy cirie-ed out, then it would seem you were playing to keep him safe...in which i don't think is smart at all. in your statement it almost seems as if you're putting jimmy first even above yourself and i'm an afterthought to you. that doesn't bode well lol :x

anyhow, QUESTIONS FOR BOTH:

1. had i been in the f3, would you have taken me? why/why not?

2. considering we heavily played this game together, what is your biggest individual move in the game?

3. what do you think was your worst quality as a player in this season?

4. if you had your pick out of the entireeeee cast, who would you have wanted to sit in the end with and why?

INDIVIDUAL QUESTIONS:

jimmy, you have privately said to me you hoped logan would win this game. is that still true? also you invited me to play this game...how do you think i did? flattery will get you everywhere (:

logan, is there anything you wish you would have done differently? please tell me how you think i helped your game...flattery will get you everywhere too (:

thanks guys -- look forward to your answers & good luck <33
2043 days 7 hours ago
Absol
the thing you did better was being lucky enough to find a veto and then having the GENIUS idea that you could use the veto for strategy... wow
2043 days 7 hours ago
Jacadeux
;) I had more stuff about how much you sacrificed your game for our alliance, but I took it out because it wasn't about me. LOL.

1. had i been in the f3, would you have taken me? why/why not?
4. if you had your pick out of the entireeeee cast, who would you have wanted to sit in the end with and why?

The answers to these questions are combined. With a 17 person cast and survivor starting so early, I was FULLY convinced that it would be a 3 person Finale. No one could have talked me out of it. If I could wave a wand, I would have you, me, and Logan all in a 3 person finals. Limited to a F2... I would still have Logan in the finals. :/  We are a duo going back to the first time we played and I'm sorry, while it would have pained me to vote you out, I would just have to. :/ Maybe not in other group games, but in TPS, yeah.

2. considering we heavily played this game together, what is your biggest individual move in the game?

Wow, great question. We did play this game so closely, and I did discuss just about every little detail of my game with you. Sometimes the three of us worked apart to keep up appearances, sometimes we worked in tandem from opposite sides. I gave you as much advice as I could think of in case I wasn't around to work with you later in the game. I thought about trying to take some credit for you playing your idol, since the event worked out so well for me. But I didn't do it on purpose, I really thought you'd be in danger, and as you recall, later on, I was ready to give up any claim to the remaining idol in the alliance because of that guilt. LOL. I would say my biggest individual move in the game, (that I didn't discuss with you)was an overarching effort to keep you and JT always out of danger. It was important to me to keep other physical threats around so that I wouldn't be seen as the physical threat that I am.

3. what do you think was your worst quality as a player in this season?
As Logan pointed out, I can be too trusting of people. This played out this season when Josh was evicted by someone I trusted. I trusted JT with some information which he tried to use against me and could have been successful. Like Dylan pointed out, I trusted my circle so much that it hindered my attempts to talk to people outside of it.

INDIVIDUAL QUESTIONS:
jimmy, you have privately said to me you hoped logan would win this game. is that still true? also you invited me to play this game...how do you think i did? flattery will get you everywhere (:

Man, I knew there'd be no way I could say that to anyone and have it be interpreted correctly. LOL. I mentioned that when I told you! :P Grr.
Ok, so it's true that I will not be butthurt if Logan wins. If people feel he played a better game then more power to him. A win for him is a win for our duo, and in a way that's still a win for me. Having beaten Logan in our previous finals gave me confidence that he is someone I should take to the finals again. Anyway, releasing that information to you and Logan could not hurt me, (until now!) I felt it would help compel Logan to take me to the end, and also I felt it would compel you to vote him out over me if it ever came to it. (Would you put me into the jury knowing I would probably give him my vote? Knowing the votes would be so tight?) So it was a tiny bit manipulative, sorry. (ducks)

Flattery: OMG, Kara, you blew this game away! I was so proud to have you as as a constant companion through this game. I spoke to you far and away more than everyone else, and it's because I really like you a lot and have ever since we've met. You were a huge part of why this game was so enjoyable to me, and I love your drawings too. :) I'm sorry that you found yourself in a split situation and were forced to choose between loyalties. :( You truly did fall on a really big sword for us and I want you to know I appreciate it. I think if you had decided to stick it out with JT/Britt/Dylan/Ikah, the game would have ended very differently.
2043 days 6 hours ago
k4r4k
thank you so much for your answers, jimmy!

i know i asked a lot of stuff but it's only to help me determine who i will vote for lol! i would have gladly voted for any of the f3. even though i did get 5th and pretty much saw it coming, i had a blast playing and that's because of you, logan, and damian.

the answers to the questions will really help me decide between the two of you
2043 days 4 hours ago
dsradine
Goooooooood morninnnggg Vietnam!

Well, let鈥檚 start off with congratulations! It鈥檚 good to see you guys have still got it in you.

Questions:

Logan - I think what most of us are having a hard time is the difference between your games, because you guys are a duo and do almost everything together. So what about your story this season has been fundamentally different than Jimmy鈥檚 story and how were you able to overcome that or use that to your advantage?

Jimmy - I know you have physical ability, I know you are strategic. What is the biggest SOCIAL move/moves you made this game?
2043 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
Question 1and 4
If it was just the missing link in the final , I actually would have took you since Kimmy told me he wanted 3rd so he could still have the best stats combined with his gen 1 stats.If I could have took anyone,  it probably would gave been Andre since he actually played the middle pretty well.
Question 2
My biggest individual move was that I kept trying to get people to vote out JT from the get go since in TIG, JT was no weakling in challenges. It took a long time but, JT finally fell.
Question 3 I would have to say my worst quality would be that I was too obsessed with finding vetos that I let allies get voted out.
Individual question
I would say if I had done anything different, it would have been not betraying Andre the way I did it, he thought I would follow his vote but, I didn't. The way you helped my game was you mostly were my eyes in the other alliance since I didn't have a firm grip on that side.I would have to say that you were definitely the best rookie playing this season since you were in power in all but, I think 1 time and that was the puzzle challenge.
2043 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
#NoSympathyJuryVotesThisSeason

I still cry every damn time
2043 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
Context for everyone) In TPS Legends, Josh thought I was the deserving winner but assumed i'd win in a landslide.  He voted for Zach instead of me because he thought Zach deserved a jury vote and I lost 5-3-1

On top of that, Gamo didn't vote for me after saying he'd never vote for Zach, Matthew, or Lamar but then he was just like fuck it and didn't vote for me even tho I'd have given him the gift.

So basically had Gamo and Josh voted me who were basically the 2 I thought were locks for me then I would have won.

Also Matthew's dumbass decided to let Zach make fire against Lamar at final 4 because "loyalty" and not strategy.

I hate my life lmao.
2043 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
Gamo, Josh, and Matthew are the only reason I'm pressed about Legends lmao.
2043 days 3 hours ago
Jacadeux
Jimmy - I know you have physical ability, I know you are strategic. What is the biggest SOCIAL move/moves you made this game?

First of all, Damian, thank you for creating this amazing game. I've enjoyed it each and every time I've played it and honestly, it's too bad you can't make money off it somehow.

To answer your question, I think that would depend on how you would define social moves. If you're talking about formative game changing social engineering, then I would say obtaining and then leaking the information about the TJ/Brittany/Ikah/Dylan alliance. This was a way to exert wide spread control over people I wasn't necessarily talking to. If you're talking about exerting influence at a critical time of need, then causing Andre to believe everything I said, and keeping you over Dylan was an application of my social skills. Was I the only one talking to him? No, probably not, but if he believed us all, then I was successful for my part. If you're talking about long term genuine connections, I think my strongest "move" was the fact that Kara chose not to vote me at F5, even though it probably cost her her survival that week.
2043 days 3 hours ago
k4r4k
Thanks Logan!

Appreciate the answers and will see what else is said before casting my vote 馃檶馃徎
2043 days ago
VegasBoy94
noah_kondon
Context for everyone) In TPS Legends, Josh thought I was the deserving winner but assumed i'd win in a landslide.  He voted for Zach instead of me because he thought Zach deserved a jury vote and I lost 5-3-1

me at no one caring.
2042 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
Oh one more question - what do you like to put on your hot dog? If you don鈥檛 like hot dogs, you can鈥檛 get my vote :/ it has the word dog in it and you guys know I like dogs
2042 days 22 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Gamo, Josh, and Matthew are the only reason I'm pressed about Legends lmao.

Fucking good.

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!