This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Vetoes: Final Tribal Council

Topic » Vetoes: Final Tribal Council

2033 days 6 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Come on in Jimmy and Logan!

Congratulations you have made it to final tribal council. However the power now shifts the jury of nine. Nine people who you had a hand in voting out directly or indirectly.

Juror #1 - Emmett
-
-
-
Juror #2 - Josh
-
-
-
Juror #3 - Paul
-
-
-
Juror #4 - Dylan
-
-
-
Juror #5 - Andre
-
-
-
Juror #6 - JT
-
-
-
Juror #7 - Kara
-
-
-
Juror #8 - Brittany
-
-
-
And Juror #9 just voted out...
Damian

Finalists you have three hours to post your final speech. At that time I will allow the jury to make their comments. Jury you can not comment until this 3 hour period is up.

Jurors you have 48 hours to vote; however, you must at least address the finalists before voting!

Have Fun!
2033 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
As a vet from gen 1, this was a tough journey just to last long and to make it this far, it is truely an honor and now it's  time to tell you why I deserve to win.
First off, let's talk about social game, unlike gen 1, I actually improved the most in this category by far.In this game, I was in a good amount of the alliances. There was the 5 person alliance Andre made, the 4 person alliance of The final 5 minus Brittany, the 3 person alliance of Generation 1,  the Drama Check with me, Jimmy, and Emmett, and 1 of the more successful secret alliances The Missing Link. This comprised of me, Kara, and Jimmy and I named it since we all met in themissinglink's survivor. Also, there was the brawn alliance of Season 16 and 17 but, we didn't really talked much, we knew to keep each other safe. And finally, I had a final 2 with Andre.   I used my Earth Idol to gain trust in people and it did work.
Now time for strategic game. Sorry to say this Kara but, there was a purpose to you misplaying your idol.I knew that if you had it in final 5, there was a potential for a Cirie to happen so I talked you into playing it. Telling Andre that I had an Earth idol might be considered not smart since he flipflops all over the place but, I knew it was best to be the visible target to keep the target off allies.
Lastly, physical game yet another improvement by a lot.Mostly was  in power except for 3 times in premerge . Survivor stage I managed to win 2 immunity challenges. Sure you might say it was luck and spamming comps but, it isn't easy to win either .
2033 days 3 hours ago
Jacadeux
Hello fellow Strugglers!

The final night is here, and it's been a long road. I had a blast and I want to thank each of you for being a part of it. Every one of you made this the game that it was and I am extremely grateful.

As you all know, there were a handful of us who played from Generation 1. This gave us an experience advantage which we used to the best of our ability. As the only previous winner, I knew I had to shake up my game a little. The part that didn't change was having a strong initial alliance, made up of strong loyal players. For this game, that alliance was Kara and Logan. The part that changed the most was the fact that this was by far the most challenging cast I have played with in my 3 seasons. The physical competitions were MUCH more competitive, and strategically, other people were trying to make moves.

The information that Kara gave me was the most influential force on this entire game - That the alliance of JT/Brittany/Dylan/Ikah/Kara existed. I gave this information (minus Kara) to Keaton on his way out the door, who promptly spilled the tea. This outted an alliance, which did in fact exist, and put me in a counter-alliance of a larger size. This created a group of four people who could be seen as targets and take the heat off of my history with the game. And I did it without anyone knowing I'd done it. Andre then seized control in the mid-game, and thankfully made a target of himself. Thanks to Andre trying to play both sides, I was able to ride this train all the way to F4.

Convincing Andre to vote out Dylan over Damian was another pivotal moment in this game. I talked to Andre about it, and promised him the world. I know his decision was his own, but I'd like to think that my conversations with him helped tip the balance. The game would have gone radically different for me if Damian had left instead of Dylan.

I won several competitions, although I was able to survive quite well even when I didn't. I survived 3 social competitions, puzzles, endurance comps, twists, and was vulnerable in survivor mode 3 times. And I only received 1 vote (The vote I diverted the target from myself by targeting Andre). I was a strong physical force, and strategic mind in my alliance, remaining loyal to the end. But most importantly, I met some GREAT new people in this game.

I want this. I fought for this, and I hope you will see me as deserving of the win. Help make this season iconic by crowning the first winner in two generations. Good luck Logan, I was very impressed with you this season!

Ready and happy to answer any questions as best I can.
2033 days 3 hours ago
Emmett4
Hoop why should i give u my vote?

Jacadeux-Water,earth,fire or air?...pick 1
2033 days 2 hours ago
jwbrine
Omg if it's isn't the original #Brawn alliance!!
How is everyone doing tonight!?! It's a shame I can't be there with you guys like I usually am!

My vote is pretty much locked, but I just have a few last minute questions that could change my mind!

Logan: Tell me how you improved from your abysmal (no offense) generation one performances?

Jimmy: it's a good move in your part for taking out Damian since he would have received my vote in finals (still need to gift you back!) But what was your biggest move in this game?

Both: Name a strength and weakness about the other person's game.

Oop almost forgot!
#NoSympathyJuryVotesThisSeason

Good luck to both of you!

https://media1.tenor.com/images/30110754f8535824b6d62cf6e7c67e35/tenor.gif
2033 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
You should vote for me since out of all the gen 1 people, I probably am the most improved person. In gen 1, I was barely social, never won an immunity challenge, for the most part, didn't betray people, and wasn't targeted.
2033 days 2 hours ago
Absol
Logan, your "social game" was nonexistent outside of the 3 people you worked with and Andre, who talked to everyone, and your strategic and physical games were very clearly outshined by Jimmy's. What did you do in this game that Jimmy didn't already do better?

Jimmy, do you think that you would still be here without all your immunity wins, or did you feel you needed to rely on them?
2033 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
A strength for Jimmy would have to be being able to keep people from voting him when he was vulnerable except that 1 vote.
Jimmy's weakness would probably be being too trusting of people. Not that it's a bad thing but, people betray quite easily.
2033 days 2 hours ago
Jacadeux
Emmett -

Jacadeux-Water,earth,fire or air?...pick 1

Fire
2033 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
I'll answer in the morning but,  I do  have something to bring up and prove something that is very existent outside the 3 and Andre.
2033 days 2 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Did you 2 even attempt to talk to people outside your alliance bubble?
2033 days 2 hours ago
Jacadeux
Josh -

Jimmy: it's a good move in your part for taking out Damian since he would have received my vote in finals (still need to gift you back!) But what was your biggest move in this game?

My biggest move in the game was working with Damian to take out Andre. That was going to be the only opportunity to take him out.
2033 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Dylan, Yes I did. Again, answer will come in the morning.
Good night/day.12 hours in 72 hours has taken it's toll.
2033 days 2 hours ago
Jacadeux
Josh -

Both: Name a strength and weakness about the other person's game.

Logan has an amazing instinct for people's behavior in these games. It allows him to remain calm under pressure. The weakness is that I never see him actually use this against people, or to his advantage.
2033 days 1 hour ago
Jacadeux
JT -

Jimmy, do you think that you would still be here without all your immunity wins, or did you feel you needed to rely on them?

I feel that the early wins to be in power allowed me to influence the people remaining in the cast. This laid a path where later on, I didn't need to win immunity to stay in the game. By and large, I needed immunity to keep it out of the hands of people I was targeting. It stopped being an asset early on and became more of a reason to target me, a fate I managed to avoid. I was vulnerable for three votes in survivor mode. No idols, no tricks.
That last immunity though? Yes, I think I would have been voted out if I didn't have final immunity.
2033 days 1 hour ago
Jacadeux
Dylan -

Did you 2 even attempt to talk to people outside your alliance bubble?

Yes. Logan and I were both in an alliance with the Burger crew. We also both worked with Emmett in the first competition and continued to touch base with him. I spoke with Damian one-on-one. I spoke with Andre and Josh as an alliance, and I also spoke with Andre one-on-one, especially just before he left, :(  I spoke with Brittany early on, and did have intentions to work with her, but it wasn't meant to be. I spoke with JT a few times, but each time I would hear the information repeated back to me through Andre, making discussions awkward. I ended up getting to like him on a personal level, even if I wouldn't be able to work with him on a game level. I was getting much of my information on how you, JT, Brittany, and Ikah were voting directly from Kara. Two glaring holes in my game were the fact that I didn't talk to you or Paul nearly enough.

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!