This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Vetoes: Final Tribal Council

Topic » Vetoes: Final Tribal Council

2042 days 11 hours ago
jwbrine
Context for everyone) In TPS Legends, Josh thought I was the deserving winner but assumed i'd win in a landslide.  He voted for Zach instead of me because he thought Zach deserved a jury vote and I lost 5-3-1

Still the most iconic move made that season
2042 days 10 hours ago
Jacadeux
Oh one more question - what do you like to put on your hot dog? If you don鈥檛 like hot dogs, you can鈥檛 get my vote :/ it has the word dog in it and you guys know I like dogs

I'm from Texas. We don't know how to do hot dogs. I like mine with ketchup, mustard, and relish. I like the Relish most of all.
2042 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
For Kara's question
I actually love hot dogs, even though we don't know how to do it. I would have to say that I like ketchup, djon mustard,  and chopped onion.
2041 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
Damian, the way my story was different than Jimmy's story is that unlike Jimmy, I knew I had to change from  what I did in gen 1. Jimmy didn't want to betray me but, I  was willing to betray him at anytime, it almost worked, why else do you think I didn't give up after falling  behind , I wanted to vote him out.
2041 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
Love ya both. Casting my vote for the person who I think worked a little harder than the other
2041 days 19 hours ago
Jacadeux
(Hug)

You wanted to vote me out in S17, but weren鈥檛 able to do so because of my comp wins. I鈥檓 not sure how this season was a change from that? If you had your sights on me this season, what stopped you? I was vulnerable. Also, why did you want to betray me? Did you think I would fare better at FTC? 馃槇
2041 days 16 hours ago
lhooper902976
I wanted to keep my word that you would get 3rd.
2041 days 15 hours ago
VegasBoy94
8/9 Jury Votes Locked!

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!