This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 2) - Week 2 [Panel]

Topic » America's Next Top Model..

2890 days 17 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Will Genevieve, Logan, and Nastasia please step forward.
2890 days 17 hours ago
HaydenNicole
I know what you're wondering; why is there three people in the bottom.

Double elimination? No.

Earlier this week Nastasia had a few choice words with one of our judges, Cara. This kind of language is not acceptable in this game. So even though Nastasia did not get one of the bottom 2 scores, she will be in the bottom and possibly going home if the judges decide that.
2890 days 17 hours ago
s73100
:O
2890 days 16 hours ago
Darriusdabest
*holds photo looking Hayden, Genevieve, Logan and Nastasia shocked*
2890 days 16 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Genevieve, when you applied we had such high hopes for you. But your first two photoshoots have not gone well for you. In fact, this week, your score was nearly FOUR points lower than the other models. So can we keep letting you slide by hoping you will show us the girl in your application?

Logan, you have been improving in this competition but like I said, you aren't improving fast enough. The competition is moving and you're not moving with it. So is it time to let you go?

Nastasia, you actually got the 3rd lowest score. You wouldn't have been in the bottom but now you are thanks to your mouth. So have you learned your lesson? Can we trust you in the real world where that kind of language will get you fired SO fast??
2890 days 16 hours ago
s73100
I will show that girl :D!
2890 days 16 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
omg im safe :( wow i thought i did a bit better then 10th but ill take it and keep working hard to show im here as a contender
2890 days 16 hours ago
Dolphinz811
*hopes to stay*
2890 days 16 hours ago
HaydenNicole
The audience decided out of the bottom 3, Logan had the worst photo. Therefore, he has 1 vote against him out of 5 in deliberation of who goes home.
2890 days 16 hours ago
Darriusdabest
*continues holding photo and watching the hopeful models*
2890 days 16 hours ago
Maicolx3
Will you be showing the poll percentages?
2890 days 16 hours ago
CharlotteArnold
You know what fuck this i quit the competition Hayden is you wanna be a bitch to me and humiliate me i will fucking quit and i'm leaving the group and i will never join your group game ever again and don't ever talk to me again bitch
2890 days 16 hours ago
HaydenNicole
K byeee :*
2890 days 16 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Twelfth photo goes to...

open group

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!