This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 2) - Week 1 [Panel]

Topic » America's Next Top Model..

2896 days 14 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Check the wiki to see your scores this week!
And sorry for the wait yall we still deliberating.
2896 days 14 hours ago
Dolphinz811
I'll be so robbed if I'm out! Barbie is a plastic and I'll do better next week! :(
2896 days 14 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Before we announce who stays and who goes, let's hear what our Social Media Correspondent, Ninjohn has to say about his PERSONAL feelings for this weeks photos. This does not represent Tengaged's voice.

Alek: Ooooooo, this is STEAMY. It's crazy, it's sexy, it's cool. It's...really above and beyond what I was expecting for a week one photo. Great job!

Allison: I like how innocent Allison's face is compared to the harsh and kind of tribal paint on her. I feel like this picture tells a story and I can't wait to see more as the competition goes on.

Anchal: It's a good picture, but it's a good picture for prom. She certainly is beautiful but it's very middle of the road. If Anchal aimed to go above and beyond just beautiful I think she would have a good canvas to work with. But it's week one anyways so good job.

Barbie: http://imgur.com/daYCvwE <<< THAT is what she's doing with her tongue. I feel like she's trying to hard to be seductive and it's just not coming across with the picture. Maybe if she tried a little more smize and a little less open mouth.

Beyonce: My goodness, this is stunning. She looks like a galaxy and I know that's not the most easy posture to maintain; however, she looks like this is what she wears to school drop off. I love how there's so much story that can be taken from this pic. It's great.

Genevieve: It looks like she's about to open her legs. This is just pure...sex. It's very borderline for me because I feel like if it's what she was aiming for than she hit the nail on the head. I just hope she can deliver more.

Gigi: This girl looks like she's a student in Dirty Dancing and she's facing a hair blower. That's not a bad thing at all, I think she looks great. Gigi is delivering model beauty effortlessly and I think that's to be commended. It's a strong first picture.

Jourdan: She is pretty but it's just sort of...there. It's a little bland and it's trying a little too hard to be candid in my opinion. It's nice, but if it was in a magazine, I'd flip the page and forget about it.

Laura: There's something about this picture that is very riveting. Normally I'm cautious about a fair skinned girl going with white makeup but the contrast to the face and the bronzed back is great. I think it's a strong first picture.

Lilly: I REALLY like this. She's wearing such a busy dress and yet her face still comes through as the focus point in the picture. Her hair is beautiful in the pic and yet she manages not to get lost in it. It's like watching a gorgeous circus, I love it.

Logan: This is giving me Abercrombie and Fitch realness. I feel like it's a nice picture but you relied on your body to be the focus point and not your face. I think if you shifted the focus up and maybe covered up a little it would be a strong picture.

Natasia: Wow. Everything about this is...well, gold. The face has the perfect amount of intensity. The simple jewlery and simple dress slay in contrast to the explosive hair. And the white around Natasia makes it look like she's glowing. I LLLOOOOVE this.

Rihanna: This is edgy if I ever saw it. She looks ready to throw that 5000000 dollar ring on her finger into someone's face for saying she's not a bad b!tch. I love how you went an alternative route and did not go with the basic pretty look. The black and white colors work well for her and I think it's a great job well done.

Rosie: I can tell she's a beautiful girl but her face is so caked in makeup...the blush seems uneven and her lips seem a bit too large in my opinion. Her casual pose also does not match the vibe of her face. I'm not too sure about this.

Sean: I quite like this. It's a little similar to Logan so you need to look out as those two have similar looks. However, while you both have the same concept, Sean used his body to draw attention to his face. He's also lowkey flexing, I clocked that immediately, but he did it in a stealthy way. I think it's a strong picture.
2896 days 14 hours ago
ninjohn
You all did an amazing job :) This week, thirty tengagers shared their opinion and this is how they ranked you guys:

First:Laura and Jourdan (15.4%)
Second: Rihanna and Alek (11.5%)
Third: Lily, Rosie and Nastasia (7.7%)
Fourth: Allison, Gigi, Beyonce, Sean, Genevieve and Barbie (3.8%)
Fifth: Anchal and Logan (0%)
2896 days 13 hours ago
HaydenNicole
This means Logan, Tengaged liked you less than Barbie and therefore you already have a vote against you in this deliberation.
2896 days 13 hours ago
Dolphinz811
Okay, this TG poll is stupid because anyone can spam it. Julian, honey, create a Viewers Lounge group where you need to request access to join and do your polls there so we can't spam it.

Still though, as you can see, I'm more dedicated than the Barbie plastic so save me! :(
2896 days 13 hours ago
Maicolx3
If I were judge, I would keep Logan tbh. He showed more potential than someone just looking at the camera and sticking their tongue out. He looks like an actual model in this picture.
2896 days 9 hours ago
CharlotteArnold
Lol at Cara giving me a low score cause my photo was to "small"
2896 days 8 hours ago
SummerRae101
Good luck logan, Wanted to say I have so much more in me. Allow me to show you guys!
2896 days 7 hours ago
turkeylover
*grabs runner up with a shocked face* THANK YOU SO MUCH
2896 days 4 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Fourteenth photo goes to...
2896 days 4 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Logan. Well, I was outvoted. The other three judges saw something in you that both myself and Tengaged didn't see. Congratulation, you're still in the running to become America's Next Top Model.
2896 days 4 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Barbie, you are such a beautiful girl but the judges don't see potential in someone who simply doesn't know themselves yet. You need to go home and practice different faces in the mirror. Just know this was not a unanimous decision so please don't be too disappointed. I'm sorry.

Goodbye. Barbie
2896 days 3 hours ago
Darriusdabest
*watches Barbie leave*

open group

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!