This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 2) - Week 1 [Panel]

Topic » America's Next Top Model..

2896 days 20 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Logan - http://iv1.lisimg.com/image/855578/290full-logan-mcneil.jpg

Hayden: Logan this is meh. I feel like this is a photo that would be liked on Instagram. But we want professional photos in this competition. For me, this just wasn’t nearly what I expected from you.
Zed: This was BARELY a beauty shot in terms of the actual photo angle/shot. In addition you barely saw your face which is what the beauty shot is all about. Not a terrible you just missed the them almost completely.
Cara:  I do enjoy this photo very much but it comes off as boring. As one of the few males in this house you have to stand out a lot, and while you obviously have in this shoot I need a little more emotion.

Nastasia - https://scontent-lax3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-19/s150x150/12501847_1712442175677591_491764189_a.jpg

Hayden: Here’s an example of how you do too much in a photo. This photo is very beautiful but I’m not obsessed with the makeup or the stare. It makes you seem almost like a drag queen..Not my favorite.
Zed: This was great! I thought it was good photo nothing amazing but you did the theme and you did it well nice job.
Cara: I'm going to use you as an example for this entire season and say that IF YOUR PHOTO IS SMALL YOUR SCORE WILL BE THE SAME. If you want a big score give me a bigger picture, because this shows me that you don't care.

Rihanna - http://hudabeauty.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/willy-vanderperre-i-d-magazine-2010-december-2009-rihanna-10543465-2500-2278.jpg

Hayden: Rihanna, this is high-fashion! I loved it. I really really wish the hand wasn’t there because otherwise it would be perfect. Your eyes are stunning and catch my attention right away. But I also love your eyebrows. Good job this week.
Zed:  Oooh Girl this was sexy! I didnt know what to think of you going in but you slayed this theme if you keep this up I see you going very far.
Cara: Wow wow wow. It's really all I can say for a photo like this. I personally think you nailed this photoshoot on the head.

Rosie - http://www.wonderslist.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley-Lips.jpg

Hayden: Rosie, this is a nice shot but it looks 1) cropped and 2) basic. I see no risks being taken and it just doesn’t look like a professional shot.
Zed: Your face looks so odd. What in the world is going on with you lips girl this was just a werid one all around for me.
Cara: Cute look, cute lips, cute hair. But that's all it is, just cute. You have a very powerful face so please do not water it down bland photos like this.

Sean - https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ae/7c/9b/ae7c9bce545b999a763428631473826a.jpg

Hayden: Sean, I love this! It’s super sexy and is just overall a nice shot. I don’t think I would call this a beauty shot since the attention isn’t going to your face at first, but still good job.
Zed: his is almost identical to Logan's so just seem critiques there tbh. One thing tho be sure to stand out and dont give me something that I can confuse with another person's shot. Dont fade into the background.
Cara: This is sexy. This is powerful. This is masculine. Your expression has a beautiful gaze and this picture has got me all kinds of turned on. I love it.
2896 days 20 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Fifteen beautiful models stand before me yet I only have fourteen photos in my hands. These photos represent the girls and guys still in the running to become America's Next Top Model. First call-out will receive immunity at the next photoshoot but they still need to participate in it. The call-out order is determined by the scores all 3 head judges gave to each and every one of you. Who goes out of the bottom 2 will be decided by the 3 judges, Ninjohn, and Tengaged.

Let's begin.
2896 days 20 hours ago
HaydenNicole
First photo and therefore Immunity goes to...
2896 days 20 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Rihanna! Rihanna, you will be moving into the Elite house since you got one of the top 5 photos this week and you have immunity. Congratulations.
2896 days 19 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Second photo goes to...
2896 days 19 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Allison! You will be staying in the Elite house this week.
2896 days 19 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Third photo goes to...
2896 days 19 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Alek! You are staying in the Elite house.
2896 days 19 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Fourth photo goes to...
2896 days 19 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Laura! Congrats, you are moving into the Elite house.
2896 days 19 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Fifth photo goes to...Lily! Congratulations, you went from the last person in the Doubtful house to the last person in the Elite house.
2896 days 19 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Sixth photo and first person moving in the Potential house is...
2896 days 19 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Jourdan!
2896 days 19 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Seventh photo goes to...
2896 days 19 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Sean! Congrats, you are now a Potential.

open group

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!