This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 5: Right to the Letter

Topic » Round 5: Right to the Letter

1258 days 16 hours ago
crazybone5000
Hi guys, well done to all of you for making it to round five of Music Taste! As per usual, all 11 songs that are submitted will be ranked from our favourite to our least favourite.

The song with the highest average ranking will earn immunity for the final 10 whilst the song ranked lowest will leave the competition.

For this round, the theme is 'Right to the Letter', which means each of you will have to submit a song where the title of the song has the same first letter as the artist's name! This should really test your depth of music knowledge, and we will be intrigued to see if you can uncover some hidden gems with it.

You all have 24 hours to submit your entry, and when the songs are ranked, at LEAST one of you will be axed from the competition.

Thankyou and GOOD LUCK!
1258 days 14 hours ago
tbrown_47
Are we counting "the" as a T or using the first significant word in the title?
1258 days 12 hours ago
zach3051
We'll count 'the' as a T!
1258 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic

Call me maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
1258 days 10 hours ago
Hong

Tom Odell -  Till I lost
1258 days 9 hours ago
Chels052_
1258 days 9 hours ago
mysterygame2
1258 days 7 hours ago
tbrown_47
1258 days 6 hours ago
Saginator18
1258 days 6 hours ago
stuartlittle16
1258 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
1258 days 4 hours ago
ilovetosing
Stacie Orrico - Stuck

1257 days 21 hours ago
tbrown_47
OMG I forgot about Stacie!
1257 days 21 hours ago
ilovetosing
Yeah I forgot about this song too until I relisten to the songs that I used to listen to.
1257 days 11 hours ago
LeXXXy

open group

MUSIC TASTE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!